Page 5 of 11 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#7468 - 04/10/08 08:16 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Octavius]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
i would hope octavius that pig feeder would be intelligent enough to realize that i am not talking about him going into a school and gunning everyone down.

yes im advocating violence but in some cases it is needed ,if he is acting like a victim ie walking out silently while being mocked my advice would solve that problem and would also earn him respect in the form of fear. and from his story this is what he is lacking. i also stated if he can do it without violence then all the better but some times violence is needed.

this world is to politically correct these days one cant give a fellow some advice with out the idea that. this advice will drive them to do an incredibly stupid act.

have you never used violence as a tool or at least the implication of it octavius? i hear on this site so many people saying if some one hurt some one they care about they would use violence, but yet i cant give this fellow some advice to punch some one and come of as unpredictable ,to stop these verbal attacks he is receiving? and i only advocate this approch if manipulation has failed,and seems in pig feeders case it has. all because the setting happens to be a school.what a scared sad world we live in.

Edited by rob_church (04/10/08 08:43 PM)
Edit Reason: added last part

#7471 - 04/10/08 09:51 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: rob_church]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
In today's climate, I would never advise a child or teen to use violence as a means of problem solving. Violence in a teen world will rarely induce respect. It usually induces more violence. Let's say that Mr. Snow does decide to exercise some violence in hopes of winning the respect of his enemies. Let's say he kicks their ass. Do you for one minute think that his enemies now respect him? Hardly. Now Mr. Snow has certainly made his enemies angrier. Who knows what will ensue? Perhaps his enemies will be the ones to bring a weapon to school. Perhaps his foe rounds up a gang of football players to ambush him after school. What has violence solved then? Certainly, this is my opinion. However, I seriously doubt that violence breeds respect in today's schools. Let's not forget that an act of violence for you and I is likely quite different for Snow. Even if he brings down the proverbial thunder on these idiots he still has to face them every day. Retribution is likely in the High School world. It's not like you or I mixing it up with some random idiot at a bar who we'll likely never see again.

So what is a troubled teen to do? What are his weapons? Cunning. Deception. Intelligence. Creativity.

Yes, I've used violence as a tool in the past. Yes violence has its place. However, I weigh the consequences of any kind of violence seriously. For the sake of argument, is beating the shit out of some drunken asshole hitting on my wife in a bar worth a possible night in the clink? No. My wife can hold her own against any sloppy drunk and I'm certainly not so insecure about myself that I need to punch out every idiot I come across who has an inflated ego. Is violence wrought upon someone who steals from me or hurts my loved ones inappropriate? Hardly. But I'm not going to play the scenario game with you here. We're talking about something very specific.

In closing, if you're so quick to think of your fists when faced with a difficult decision, you must be lacking in other areas. PC bullshit is a poor excuse for advocating violence, especially to a minor. Playing the victim is certainly not helping Snow, but violence is not going to solve his problem. It's going to get his ass kicked, not to mention a bunch of trouble from his school administration. Let's be more creative, if not responsible, in giving advice to our young brothers and sisters.

In your service,
Octavius

#7475 - 04/10/08 10:51 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Octavius]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
I seriously doubt that violence breeds respect in today's schools.

perhaps you are correct.it has been many a moon scicne i was in school. all i know is these tactics worked for me when i was in school. with all these shootings these day i would think that it would inspire more fear but i may be wrong. i wasn't feared because i beat people up granted i did do that, but i was feared because i was unpredictable,witch is what i was telling pig feeder to do. no one wanted to mess with me because of that reason.sure some one could get their friends and jump me but they didn't out of fear they would see me at the foot of their bed with a hacksaw one night.

Let's say he kicks their ass. Do you for one minute think that his enemies now respect him? Hardly. Now Mr. Snow has certainly made his enemies angrier.

if he did it in front of a group i agree he will just fuel the fires this is why i advised him to get them alone.then pride doesn't come into play and ignite the situation. if he where to beat down on his enemy then yes he would be respected more by his enemy then if he just sits their taking it.the fact they are mocking him in public shows they do not respect him or fear him.

So what is a troubled teen to do? What are his weapons? Cunning. Deception. Intelligence. Creativity.

i agree with you their, but pig feeder attempts at manipulation have obviously failed if hes in this boat in the first place.

In closing, if you're so quick to think of your fists when faced with a difficult decision, you must be lacking in other areas.

if your smart,and use fear as a tool you wont have to resort to the act of violence very often, the implied retribution you will seek upon some one attacking you, will keep them at bay,but one must be unpredictable/appear as if the consequence doesn't matter, this is why at the end i instructed pig feeder not to attack his enemys but a random person when he is attacked, and to make a scene at that ,so it spreads quicker.

Playing the victim is certainly not helping Snow, but violence is not going to solve his problem. It's going to get his ass kicked, not to mention a bunch of trouble from his school administration.

snow did state he knew how to fight,and yes getting in trouble,is par for the course.but if he followed my advice and inspired fear and appeared to not care about the consequence he would only have to do it once ..look at this way who does a person fear most. the ufc fighter or the convict that just got out. they fear the convict.why? because the convict has nothing to lose and its implied that he doesnt want to go back but will if pushed so far as hes done it before,where as the ufc fighter has alot to lose and will probly back away from any trouble or violence if the choices is their.same in this situation at least thats how i see it .if snow appears to not care about the repercutions and will do anyhting to destroy his enemys these attackers will leave him alone out of fear. if he directly confronts them in public after that then he will be attacked no doubt about it. but if he just lets it alone they will realize he will attack back and with actual force, they will not make waves or deliberately attack him at least in public out of fear.

im wondering since you where so quick to jump on my advice octavius what you would recommend for snows situation?

#7478 - 04/10/08 11:23 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Asmedious]
97and107 Online

Loc: New Mexico
I'm needy. I need the universe, I need this guy I'm so fucking in love with, I need help and I get lost in my dreams. I need him so badly...

Er, Ningishzidda of course (aka The first Satan)

and im too stupid sometimes to realize he's right here in my blood, in the blood of all humans...our genetic heritage really....so silly.

Yes, I speak in metaphor...

#7481 - 04/10/08 11:46 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: rob_church]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
 Originally Posted By: rob_church
im wondering since you where so quick to jump on my advice octavius what you would recommend for snows situation?

Cunning. Deception. Intelligence. Creativity. If he's going to fix his situation he's going to need to either exercise his body or his mind. Preferably BOTH. This is his test, and I honestly don't have an answer to fix his problems. My advice would be to devise a plan of non-violent action that would hit his enemies where it hurts without their knowledge Specifically, aim for their pride. Destroy someone's ego and watch ALL their power fade, especially if you can get them to destroy it themselves...

#7502 - 04/11/08 01:20 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Octavius]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
My whole life is one big failure. Satanism just shows me what a failure I am in life. But my failures are triumphs. Because from them, and the mistakes i make in life, I grow, and become more than I was before. The more I do - the more I fail. The more I fail - the more experience in life I collect. The more experience I have - the wiser I am than the one who is afraid to fail.

My Satanic short comings: I'm not animal enough. I can't survive in the forest for over 4 days. I wish i was like Rambo and Bear Grills. I'm still too inhibited. I wish I was more sluttier, like men are. I still love to love and be loved. I dream too much. I still believe there is more to life than just THIS. I still want something I can't have - that perfect love every girl can imagine, but never find. I really should have known, by the time you drove me home, by the chill in your embrace, the expression on your face... I'm one of the chosen few, who went ahead an fell for you, I'm out of vogue, I'm out of touch; I feel too strong; I think too much; maybe you might have, some advice to give... on how to be insensitive \:\)

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/11/08 01:42 PM)

~~352~~

#7507 - 04/11/08 04:11 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Simon Offline
pledge

Lock all your feeling into small boxes in your head. That was what we were trained to do. If you do it enought, you'll do it automaticly. Only open the boxes when you need the feeling. Anger; if you are going to fight, cause anger makes you stronger. Lust; When you are to make love, cause it makes you a better lover. See the point?

#7512 - 04/11/08 06:06 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Simon]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
To reply in general to Octavious and Church:

You are both trying to help which I appreaciate very much. Being but still a 'child' I can be immpresionable, but I've grown through harsh times and am quite a bit smarter then implied.

I'll explain a bit more: I never have problem with guys, because most are afraid. And if they open there mouths to me and try to show off, I usually shut them up pretty quickly. Gang fights are discouraged where I live and even the guys on the football team are afraid of me. They know I can fight as does anyone else around here. I have always been sort of small, and I was picked on a lot when I was younger and beat up in early years of elementary, so I learnt to fight, to defend myself. And I've earned the repuation that I don't take any shit. But I'm also not the type of guy to beat on girls, which is the only sex I seem to really have any trouble with. I get along with most people but like I said, there are always the bitchy ones who just don't like you. And of course they know that I can't just beat them.

I'm slowly developping ways to deal with people like this, and will undoubtly run into more soon. 'I will rise above all else, even myself'. A quote I take seriously.

Originally Posted By: Simon
Lock all your feeling into small boxes in your head. That was what we were trained to do. If you do it enought, you'll do it automaticly. Only open the boxes when you need the feeling. Anger; if you are going to fight, cause anger makes you stronger. Lust; When you are to make love, cause it makes you a better lover. See the point?

This is not something as humans I really see as entirely possible, we all have things that make us click, things that set us off. None are perfect.

As to using violence to solve my problems well, it works with men, not women. I can however inspire fear. People do fear and respect me for the most part but, people who actually decide to talk to me and get to know me turn out to like me and find I am nice and not so scary. I inspire fear, not thoughts of psychotism.

As to the school shootings, I have to be careful.. Not an hour from here the Dawson shootings happened.. And I got put down on hard. A lot of pressure was put on me and still is because I am the only one of this oarticular 'style' around here. Someone made up a rumour that I uttered a death threat, and another rumour that I knew the guy who did the shootings and that I said I was going to finish the job.. Neiher was obviously correct, nonetheless the police were there.

#7516 - 04/11/08 10:27 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Just ignore the chicks and think "whatever".
That one in particular you are feeding into her ego.
Let her starve.
Cut her off, if she speaks, just look through her.
Like she doesn't exist.

Its a power trip thing.
Cut off her ego, you cut off her power.

Its high school, its over soon, and you never ever have to talk or see those people again.

Just play it cool.

Good Luck,
Morg

#7522 - 04/12/08 02:02 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I like Morgans advice on this chick, but also a tactic you could try is to just quietly tell a few people (who would beleive it, pick carefully), that she has been secretly sending you love notes and that you tried to gently reject her, however she is spurned and now feels the need to put down on you all the time.

If you say it to the right people, before long, it will be 'common knowledge' around the whole school that she's been rejected by you and that is why she says what she does. Then it WILL get to her and she'll have to stop, otherwise she'll be flaming the fires for this rumour herself.

People will look at her completely differently if they think she doing in from a 'rejected' position and lets face it, most people will beleive anything they're told, it wouldn't be that hard a rumour to start.

Zeph

#7530 - 04/12/08 05:07 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
Simon Offline
pledge

I see your point, it is true that there are thing that make me click too. But not very often. But on that subject of fear of your. Could you spesify? I think you have a gret point there.

#7545 - 04/12/08 12:42 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Simon]
PigFeeder Offline

Originally Posted By: Simon
I see your point, it is true that there are thing that make me click too. But not very often. But on that subject of fear of your. Could you spesify? I think you have a gret point there.

People fear me in a way that most won't bother openly disagree with me if they don't know me. They don't defy me, they move out of my way when I'm walking. But not to the point where people are afraid to get to know me. Which is good because once they get to know me, as I've said I'm quite nice and not actually mean. There afraid of me because I'm darker, quite, and not very many know much about me. And as with most of the witless people who populate our earth, they are afraid of what they don't know.

Morgan what you've said actually makes sense. I should just look through her, ignore her. I actually do this in a way by walking out of class. But what I should do is just completely ignore her altogether. I'm typically a 'whatever' type of guy. So I should just apply it here. I will try it next time. And if it doesn't work out I'm going to maybe try your idea Zeph. I like it, however because we are different it may be hard to convice some people. But I think I know the right people to get the rumour around to. I's a pretty good idea. Thank you to the both of you. I'll try it on Monday. I haven't had to bother with it this week as the school administration has suddenly decided to ask me to stop wearing my 'corpsepaint'. After the principal kindly showed me how loud he could yell and how red his face could go, I made him look utterly stupid and ignorant, bashing him in a wit-to-wit battle. I thought it was pretty funny myself. Although I got a five day break for telling him no and refusing to stay in the office missing my lunch with my girlfriend. It goes to show that age doesn't necessarily mean smarter or more mature.

#7551 - 04/12/08 04:04 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
If I'd been the one she'd made that snide comment about writing a suicide note, I'dve just said, "If anyone sat next to you long enough, they'd want to kill themselves too." Cue laughter at her expense. You=1, her=0.

#7650 - 04/13/08 07:04 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Nemesis]
PigFeeder Offline

Oh damn thst's good. That would hurt and be funny as hell leaving her with no comeback. I'll remember something of the like when a subject somes up. Thanks. ;\)

#7691 - 04/14/08 07:30 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Not trying to offend, but do you wear corpsepaint in school?
I've always thought that such things should be left to the blackmetal gigs... Otherwise I think it's guite "dramaqueen" kind of shit...

Page 5 of 11 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.