Page 6 of 11 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#7696 - 04/14/08 10:02 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Greetings,
Others might say it is a cry for attention... Much like an emo?

~T~

Pleasant day

*Is it my weakness that I just had to hit the submit button?*

Edited by ta2zz (04/14/08 10:04 AM)
Edit Reason: my weakness

#7698 - 04/14/08 10:22 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Once in awhile but I tone it down, not as severe as when I go to shows or some special outing. No offense taken, I just feel more comfortable with it on. It may be something I've programmed into myself, to cover up and sort of hide myself. But I feel more comfortable with my face covered up, not to affect other people really, just myself. I don't even remember I have it on m,ost of the time, that's how much I don't think of it.

Originally Posted By: ta2zz
Greetings,

~T~

Pleasant day

And you feel you have to contribute something as useless as this.. Wow aren't you grand. Hope you feel better. And even if I was emo, I'd much rather be emo than anything close to the likes of you.

#7709 - 04/14/08 08:00 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
Greetings,

~T~

Pleasant day

And you feel you have to contribute something as useless as this.. Wow aren't you grand. Hope you feel better. And even if I was emo, I'd much rather be emo than anything close to the likes of you.

I think it was a pretty spot on observation and it did contribute to the thread. I lump the emos and corpse painted folks in the same bag. Looking for attention.

#7724 - 04/14/08 09:50 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: fakepropht]
PigFeeder Offline

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
 Quote:
Greetings,

~T~

Pleasant day

I think it was a pretty spot on observation and it did contribute to the thread. I lump the emos and corpse painted folks in the same bag. Looking for attention.

Well it doesn't matter either way, I've told you and cleared it up, attention is not what I look for nor what I need. I do what I do for myself, not minding or even bothering of what anyone else thinks. I do wha I do fir myself to make myself comfortable.

#7731 - 04/14/08 10:28 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Except of course, that being a target because of this 'doing it for yourself' hasn't made you very comforable really has it?

As Dr Phil would say "Hows that working for you?"

Zeph

#7733 - 04/14/08 10:33 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Do you argue with my logic?

The question was do you wear corpse paint to school…

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
Once in awhile but I tone it down, not as severe as when I go to shows or some special outing. No offense taken, I just feel more comfortable with it on. It may be something I've programmed into myself, to cover up and sort of hide myself. But I feel more comfortable with my face covered up, not to affect other people really, just myself. I don't even remember I have it on m,ost of the time, that's how much I don't think of it.

Man I don’t even know where to start with this… So you say you use corpse paint to hide behind? Kid lets drop the charade shall we?

While it is true that the definition of Satanism is malleable… What gave you the impression that you were Satanist? There are a few prerequisites and hiding behind makeup is not one of them…

Do you feel know me?

Well it doesn't matter either way, I've told you and cleared it up, attention is not what I look for nor what I need. I do what I do for myself, not minding or even bothering of what anyone else thinks. I do wha I do fir myself to make myself comfortable.

You are an Emo face it… Hiding behind a mask to feel comfortable… ;\)

~T~

I must be feeling better… At least I'm laughing now…

#7750 - 04/15/08 09:58 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
That seems to be some big sort of a failing. Having to hide behind anything. Of course I don't know where you come from, nor what's your situation at school like, but what I do know is that it isn't a strength either.
I think you should learn to be comfortable with what you are first, before becoming anything else. It doesn't sound very satanic.

I don't think it makes you emo necessarily, but it does give an impression of a scared boy being something/one else to overcome it.
I'm not a psychiatrist nor do I try to be. It's just that I've seen such before. Some people left the satanic scene alltogether, some just cleaned up their faces and stood a bit taller and a bit prouder.

#7783 - 04/15/08 11:53 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
PigFeeder Offline

Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
Except of course, that being a target because of this 'doing it for yourself' hasn't made you very comforable really has it?

As Dr Phil would say "Hows that working for you?"

Zeph

Me wearing what I do isn't usually the reason I'm targeted. I'm normally targeted because I am quiet and people don't know me. Where I live people are afraid of different and things they don't know.

Do you argue with my logic?

The question was do you wear corpse paint to school

And I answered it. Again I have to remind you to read a bit more thoroughly.

Quote:
Man I don't even know where to start with this… So you say you use corpse paint to hide behind? Kid lets drop the charade shall we?

No I am taking a guess, I'm just recently getting to knw myself better and to study/look at the reasons why I do certain things. I didn't think I would have to explain but I will. I don't think wearing it makes me weaker, it makes me comfortable. When I have it off I feel different about myself. I've been working on things in my life the past 2 years and have been making myself a better person. I am gradually feeling less of a compulsion to wear it and more a feeling that I am wearing it because I like it...

Quote:
While it is true that the definition of Satanism is malleable… What gave you the impression that you were Satanist? There are a few prerequisites and hiding behind makeup is not one of them…

What gives you the right oh great philosopher to state there are even prerequisites. I didn't get the impression. I don't even need to call myself Satanist. I just noticed that many aspects in my life and theories I lived by were contained within the philosophies, theories, and teachings of LaVey. And this is the reason I am in the thread called "Where do you fail?"...
Obviously manipulatively hiding is in one way that I fail, and am working on. None of us are perfect, but there are just some of us that want to think we are great and perfect and refuse to admit we have flaws.. Those are the people who fall. First step is realising the problem, next one is doing something about it.

Quote:
Do you feel know me?

Yes. In the same way you feel you know me, by your writings and what you say here in the forum.
 Quote:
You are an Emo face it… Hiding behind a mask to feel comfortable… ;\)

One among many things where you claim to 'know me' as you would have it called.

Say what you want, call me whatever you feel like it. Just because you think you know me and you think I am something. Doesn't mean I am. And if it makes you laugh then all the more power to you. I am what I say I am, not what random fools like you say.

Quote:
I must be feeling better… At least I'm laughing now…

Ironic, I remember wasn't it you who said:
 Quote:
Yah, people usually laugh when they don't know what to say.

Your points here are all weak and failed attempts at trying to bash me and make me feel worse. Nice try but it'll take more than some random jerkoff.. So laugh, laugh away.

Originally Posted By: MaggotFaceMoe
That seems to be some big sort of a failing. Having to hide behind anything. Of course I don't know where you come from, nor what's your situation at school like, but what I do know is that it isn't a strength either.
I think you should learn to be comfortable with what you are first, before becoming anything else. It doesn't sound very satanic.

I don't think it makes you emo necessarily, but it does give an impression of a scared boy being something/one else to overcome it.
I'm not a psychiatrist nor do I try to be. It's just that I've seen such before. Some people left the satanic scene alltogether, some just cleaned up their faces and stood a bit taller and a bit prouder.

As you could have read before yes it is a failing, and I am working on it. Maggot, everybody has there flaws, this happens to be one of mine. The only thing is, I don't mind telling myself and aknowledging my flaws and failings. knowing the fault and fixing it is what makes us better, satanism to me is almost a step to realization and making myself better.

#7793 - 04/16/08 01:13 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Say what you want, call me whatever you feel like it. Just because you think you know me and you think I am something. Doesn't mean I am. And if it makes you laugh then all the more power to you. I am what I say I am, not what random fools like you say.

I must be feeling better... At least I'm laughing now...

Ironic, I remember wasn't it you who said

Quote:
Yah, people usually laugh when they don't know what to say.

Aww sweetie I have plenty to say… ;\) And I am not at a lose for words I am simply amused… Sniveling children do that to me… Here maybe this diagram will help you on your journey…

~T~

Good luck on your path...

#7819 - 04/16/08 01:05 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: ta2zz]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Oh, I also forget I'm responsible for all of it, always.

Here is a steam-powered dildo, also:

http://blarneyfellow.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/20060120-steam_dildo.jpg

#7824 - 04/16/08 04:46 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

First of all I'm not a Sweetie or your Sweetie..

Second of all it was you who told another member of this forum to go over what they write and learn to use a spell check.. It is spelt "I am not at a LOSS for words..", Not "at a lose for words". Practice what you preach.

Thirdly, you being amused would have no relevance to not having anything to say.. If you're going to try to make yourself sound better or higher-powered to someone else, at least try to make sense.

Quote:
Here maybe this diagram will help you on your journey…

Do you often go look up pictures of the female anatomy? Do you have that much free time? Or are you just that childish and preverted?..
And what relevance does that diagram have to anything here.
You're just taking blind shots trying to hit your target.. You're missing by a long shot..

At least if you're going to try to hit me with a few witty comebacks. Make them good, try to make some sense, stop acting like the sniveling child you call me, and again, practice what you preach, check over your shit...

Have a good evening.

~~Snow~~

#7847 - 04/16/08 10:58 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

First of all I'm not a Sweetie or your Sweetie..

I was using the term as I would to a small wounded child…

Second of all it was you who told another member of this forum to go over what they write and learn to use a spell check..

The word you seek is checker not check… Unless of course you had said I tell people to spell check their posts… Then check would be the proper term… Not that a spell checker would catch my using the wrong word… Understand? I gave you a few uses of both words proper even…

It is spelt "I am not at a LOSS for words..", Not "at a lose for words". Practice what you preach.

In reality I think you meant to say that I misused the word lose in place of the word loss… Otherwise I believe the proper way of saying what you did would be more like “The saying goes I am at not at a LOSS for words”… I did not misspell the whole saying after all… I am not an English major are you?

Do you often go look up pictures of the female anatomy?

As a tattoo artist/ piercer I have seen more of the female anatomy than you can dream of seeing…

Do you have that much free time?

I do, it’s good to be me… But don’t humor yourself and think you are worth any more than an “I’m feeling lucky” search on Google for tampons…

Or are you just that childish and preverted?..

I believe the word is spelled perverted… Ironic is it not?

And what relevance does that diagram have to anything here.

It teaches you how to insert a tampon into your vagina…

You're just taking blind shots trying to hit your target.. You're missing by a long shot..

If I had missed my mark you would have had a chuckle and not let it get to you…

At least if you're going to try to hit me with a few witty comebacks. Make them good, try to make some sense, stop acting like the sniveling child you call me, and again, practice what you preach, check over your shit...

Just like if all you have to grasp at is trying to turn my own words over the use of a spell checker on me… Make sure you first have a grasp on what it is you are trying to say and please for the love of life, don’t misspell words in your own post while doing so… It only robs your statement of any possible seriousness…

Peace

~T~

I cannot I almost totally missed this Emo statement, "Your points here are all weak and failed attempts at trying to bash me and make me feel worse." ~PigFeeder

Now I am done… Before I personally fail by not knowing when enough is enough…

#7866 - 04/17/08 07:55 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

Wow this is a serious waste of time, I'm not going to reply to anything. Not because I don't have anything I can say, but because my words are wasted on a blabbering fool who calls himself older and smarter, but cannot seem to act it..

#9521 - 06/11/08 11:12 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: TornadoCreator]
doctorsaige Offline
stranger

Loc: Ca, USA
I just started my own business, due to wallowing in the corporate sales arena for 6 years and taking happy pills to get through my days and sleepy pills to get to sleep by 2am..that's not a way to make a living, a good one for me. I took that bull by the horns! I'm reluctant to other bulls though, and thats costed me some fuel that I really could have used on my own fire.
Satanism, is new for me but I really feel that I can relate to the philosophy and always have, I just never knew it was concurrent with my beliefs and gut instinct. I try and avoid thinking of it as another "label" or "category" .The whole idea of Satanism, seems to me to be the very beautiful fact that ... hey! Free we are! theres no labels WE put ourselves into, no ignorant, society based "file folder" that we as independent self-rulers encompass ourselves in. That's the trait of Satanism in which dangled before me and got my complete attention.. the idea that I determine the level and nature of my faults, not some idiot jamming a holy and surreal falacy down my throat, who is probably somewhere jackng off to one of my movies after he criticizes me! Know what I mean?
I know what my strengths are, and I also know my fears and that is my weakness, right there as a Satanist. Getting over "me". I never dwell on the negative, if I can avoid it, which I always can but sometimes don't. Anton LaVey has attested to what I feel. He says that it is positive thinking and positive action that manifests positive outcome Iand we must implement this into our own lives.. I am really bad at addressing my fears with myself. I suppose admitting this to my peers as I am now is one way I am trying to combat this pitfall. I can hide a lot of shit on the outside, AS FAR AS, not letting an opponent or adversary see reluctance. But, the truth is, I don't always fight those who need to be fought, and smacked down, whether by spell, verbally, or physically. I wish I was less attentive to the approach of "picking my battles," because in retrospect, any loss from my poor choice of "battle-picking" would have been far less than the loss of satisfaction, gratification, and ...MOTIVATION, most importantly, to have that air of confidence which I knew then and I know now, are essential to me.

Edited by doctorsaige (06/11/08 11:40 AM)

#9522 - 06/11/08 04:47 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: doctorsaige]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Very nice thread doc.

I totally agree with this right here
 Quote:
But, the truth is, I don't always fight those who need to be fought, and smacked down, whether by spell, verbally, or physically. I wish I was less attentive to the approach of "picking my battles," because in retrospect, any loss from my poor choice of "battle-picking" would have been far less than the loss of satisfaction, gratification, and ...MOTIVATION, most importantly, to have that air of confidence which I knew then and I know now, are essential to me.

I found in the past, that it was easier just to let things go, then to attack them with tooth and claw. Yet, in hind sight, even a loss would have been much more desirable, then the later realization, that I simply let someone get away with attacking me.

Page 6 of 11 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.