Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#13357 - 10/23/08 08:01 PM Re: Sister Emmanuelle [Re: Fabiano]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City

Ok lux, I'll play your game, try to keep up....

"Its pathetic people like this who deserve a "big brother" police state, weak ass mofo!
I say **** the law, its nothing!
I live by the law of God, not men"

So according to you and your bible..
Its okay to fuck your daughters and sell them into slavery.
but you should not covet your neighbors wife.
You should go on a rampage and kill everyone who works on sunday.
BUt the the bible also says thou shall not kill.
Indulgences and 1/3 tithes are okay,
but didn't jesus throw the money lenders out of the temples?
You should have no other gods besides him.
but doesn't that one statement acknowledge that there are other gods?
You condemn and question our choices.
but didnt god give us free will.
Isnt it extreme vaniety of you to think that you could go against god will.
What about "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".
Are you without sin?
Are you one of the false prophets that we should be aware of?
Is it god whispering in your ear, or is it actually a demon praying on your inflated sense of self?

"What kind of society will we live in, without God there is no morality.....Only belief in God or at worst the submission to the concept of God can give mankind the best society possible."

Great I always wanted to be someones chattle or property.
Oh, whos god? Which version? Which century? Pre or post council of nicea?
Christian, born again, prodistant, snake handlers, epistipalians, old testament, new testament?

Tyranny, is when one group tries to force their views on another group that doesn't want them. Wheather under the gun, or under the boot, or under the bible. Its still unwanted force and intrusion.

All men were not created equal. Some are more stupid, some are handicapped, and some are just useless except as cannon fodder.

Satanism is dangerous because it forces you to look at yourself and think about yourself, and your role in the world around you. Satanism expects you to become the best that you can be and will tolerate nothing less. True Satanism is not for losers, it won't coddle you or hold your hand. It forces you to get up off your ass, to do something. It also makes you responsibl;e for your actions. You can't blame anyone but yourself for your own fuck ups.

Dude, pick up a history book. Most wars are based on religious issues.
Hell, we are fighting the crusades again right now.
The Inquistion was a way for the catholic church to get rid of smart women wo would have ursept the power of the church and priest. Most were healers, midwifes, outspoken single old ladies, and women who would fuck the priests.

"We dont impose belief in God, we appeal for people to belive in God "

Yes, and if you dont believe in god, we will burn you at the stake or continue to bother you till you die or your ears bleed. Whichever comes first.

"i have just said your eternal fate is in the hands of god, i do not presume to know"

Good, then shut the fuck up (yes its rude).
You are not god, you are not jesus, you should not presume to know the will of god.
Perhaphs we are part of his plan, to train the faithful.
Perhaphs we are the faithful, what if we are right....

God is in your heart, not in a book, or in a building.
He is in a stone, a tree, a splash of water.
He is in me.
I am God.
We are all our own god.

When your end comes, will be able to look back and see the good you have done.
Will people remember you fondly, or will no one know your name.

Other than being annoying on this board, what have you done in the real world to help your fellow man?
Have you volenteered for anything?
have you gone out of your way to help your fellow man?
Have you lived a life as christ did?

When your soul goes to judgment, what good deeds can you say you did?

How can you judge us, when you dont even know us.
That is not your right, its only gods right.

As I said before......

God is in your heart, not in a book, or in a building.
He is in a stone, a tree, a splash of water.
He is in me.
I am God.
We are all our own god.

Go in peace, the peace I give.....

Morgan

#13362 - 10/23/08 08:54 PM Re: Sister Emmanuelle [Re: lux]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Lux, truly, you are dense. Repeatedly you reject logic, reason and things you see with your own eyes. Again, please at least try to educate yourself in the ways of the LHP. Again, I will point you to a reading list that should help you somewhat:

Books of the Left Hand Path

In any event....

Quote:
Society then is simply a set of rules based on who has power and might over the rest of us. Why should anyone care about society?

They shouldn't. Only in as much as participating in the larger society appeals to their enlightened self interest. Man, after all, is a social animal. Building social structures has been our survival strategy for over 250,000 year of evolution. Man is hard wired to function in social groups.

This is why most people can figure out how to conduct themselves with the need to have a cop and judge follow them around all day. Survival within a group requires all parties adopt the social norms that will allow them to function within the group. Ever take a Sociology class? Most groups can self regulate without the need for govts, churches or other external forces.

Quote:
Not at all, its the realisation of the depth of depravity of man, ...

'Thou do protest too much' said the poet. What is with you churchies? You assume that everyone is drooling depraved sociopath just waiting to victimize the neighbors. Sounds like you are projecting just a little. Personally, I am pretty good neighbor - a mensch if you will within my community. Strangely, I am able to figure out how to act appropriately, not be a burden to my fellow man, and improve my community without being told to do so by any church or govt. Go figure!?

#13364 - 10/23/08 09:16 PM Re: Sister Emmanuelle [Re: Morgan]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Originally Posted By: Morgan

Other than being annoying on this board, what have you done in the real world to help your fellow man?
Have you volenteered for anything?
have you gone out of your way to help your fellow man?
Have you lived a life as christ did?

When your soul goes to judgment, what good deeds can you say you did?

Before Lux jumps to it, he posted earlier that he works for a charity organization or something.

That said, it's not too relevant to the topic.

Originally Posted By: Morgan

Tyranny, is when one group tries to force their views on another group that doesn't want them. Wheather under the gun, or under the boot, or under the bible. Its still unwanted force and intrusion.

All men were not created equal. Some are more stupid, some are handicapped, and some are just useless except as cannon fodder.

Essentially. Lux said in an earlier post that agnosticism is the only "intellectually honest" position of a normal person who has not had any spiritual experiences, yet the domineering nature of Christian dogma does not allow for such questioning. Even if a group of people (be they heathens, canaanites, jews, native americans, or us) want nothing to do with the abrahamic god, the bible still expects them to bow down before the assumed "divinity" of Christ. That isn't choice- it's outright tyranny.

Oh and which reminds me... this thread is getting pretty long, and I seriously don't think anyone has mentioned anything about "Sister Emmanuelle" for a few pages. Heck, I don't even know who that is...

: (

Edited by The Zebu (10/23/08 09:18 PM)

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.