Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#13476 - 10/26/08 03:46 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: Dan_Dread]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Loc: California
You know I think it would be funny if a company like Sears did a commercial for their line of tools in Egypt...Can you imagine Bob Villa going around handing the ancient stone workers impact hammers and robot grip wrenches? lol!

to be honest I never heard of occams razor, thats a new one for me dude...there are probable theories developed in the late 1900s and throughout the 20th century that have been ruled out by scientist who resisted the alternative explanations. It could be because the so called "Mother Church" or Elitist in Occult circles suppressed this knowledge to keep things going...It could also be that there is already a clear explanation and we are just running on fantasy.

#13477 - 10/26/08 04:00 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
For the record, 'OCCAMS RAZOR' is a scientific principle that basically states fewer assumptions are better.
When the playing field between competing theories seems to be equal, the principle recommends selecting the theory that makes the fewest assumptions and introduces the fewest entities.

Isaac Newton stated the rule: "We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances."

In my opinion keeping this principle fresh in ones mind acts as a sort of bullshit filter.

Edited by Dan_Dread (10/26/08 04:03 PM)

#13479 - 10/26/08 04:14 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Yeah, but it was a "Scaled Down" version...I've seen this documentary...I personally think they may have used magnetic rings of some sort...The Egyptians were already electroplating vessels with gold and bronze...

This is pure sience fiction. Indeed the egyptians plated coffins and maybe statues with gold and other metals. But you seem to forget that magnetism just has been discovered the last couple of 100 years. Even so, the egyptians used this method indeed to plate statues and so on. But did they know how it occured? Did they know, or had the intelligence to understand what happened within their vase? Did they know "how" they could glue the metal to the vessel? I didn't think so, otherwise scriptures would have been found where it all is explained. And this has never been found.

And this is one of the many proofs that ufo's couldn't have helped us.

#13481 - 10/26/08 04:20 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: Dan_Dread]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
I don't know if this is old news to most of you or not. But, if I understand correctly, the Sumerians are our oldest culture as we know of. Yet these people had detailed hieroglyphs positioning the planets to be revolving around the sun as well as naming our farthest planets in our solar system. Yet they call Earth the seventh planet, not the third, as they believed we came from a planet not yet discovered by us which is referred to as the heavens. How could they know of our farthest planets? Either they had some telescope or other means to see them, or they are on to something else.

Another thing interesting is their story of the origin of man, even containing a flood, is very similar to that of the three majors today, yet these discoveries were made before these other faiths came about. Is it possible they stole the Sumerians idea?

#13483 - 10/26/08 04:28 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: blsk]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
There are far more conspiracy theories based on quasi science regarding ancient knowledge than there is evidence to support these claims. For instance, I bet you can't produce evidence to support your claim about the Sumerians. This is in no way inflammatory toward you, you are not the first person to be convinced by good rhetoric.

If you can indeed produce evidence that the ancient Sumerians had an accurate model of the solar system I will apologize now, in advance. Please excuse me if I find the possibility of such an eventuality coming to fruition to be highly unlikely.

#13484 - 10/26/08 04:35 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: blsk]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

I think the Sumerian are most likely the oldest tribes and they may have branched out into other parts of the Earth with commerce or just expanded by conquest...There is some archaeological evidence that suggest they may have traveled to the North American continent looking for copper since copper is not a geologically available as Iron is and there are mounds believed to be step pyramids in Illinois and other parts of the Midwest America. There have been ancient copper mines discovered in Montana...The Sumerians probably heavily influenced Egyptian development. The Judeo Christan Bible probably supports this theory but explains it from another perspective...The Semitic tribes of Noah (Post Flood) and later Abraham came from Mesopotamia or Chaldea to settle in Canaan (Now Palestine / Israel), but none the less in the same vicinity as the Sumerians. The Semitic tribes then exiled to Egypt and lived their long enough to have shared their technology and understanding of Babylonian or Sumerian systems.

Edited by BlacKAcRE66 (10/26/08 04:38 PM)

#13485 - 10/26/08 04:38 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: Dan_Dread]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Pt.1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BToUxSi-QwA

Pt.2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M7PA0sJjZs

Pt.3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mm2-do9840

Please suffer the video, but it does have pictures of the hieroglyphs. The Annunaki, I think, have a very interesting meaning to their name.

#13487 - 10/26/08 04:54 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: Dimitri]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Hey I only said; "I think", and good for you policing the accuracy of information...As for the coffins, they were probably made of acacia wood and then inlaid with gold smelt.

This is basically a one-liner with added punctuation to stretch it out. Do it again and face a temp ban. That goes for other members as well.

Edited by Nemesis (10/26/08 06:26 PM)

#13628 - 10/29/08 05:49 PM Re: The birth of Good, Evil, and the Gods... [Re: Dan_Dread]
Third-Side Offline
stranger

Loc: Maine
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Do you think it is likely that secret hidden technology(that remains hidden to this day!) was used to do something contemporary technology (admittedly with a huge labour force)could have accomplished?

I suppose in the absence of concrete proof either way, anything is possible. But if one were to filter this through occams razor only one of these possibilities seems probable.

You mean to tell me that Stonehenge wasn't created by Telepathic Druids who had mastered the art of Levitation! Dan, why must you spoil everything! What next, no Santa?!?! I do agree that a massive workforce (which is unheard of today in that sense) was probably the source behind many and/or all of the things that we today consider "wonder" of the world.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.