Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#13416 - 10/24/08 10:08 PM "Speak Of The Devil"
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Loc: California
Dear Fellow Satanist and Occult Apprenti;

Today I had the greatest time watching E-Video Speak of The Devil here on this forum...I never met Dr. LaVey in person but after seeing his congenial and laid back and dark humored personality I wish I would have had the privilege...I felt like I could relate to him on many issues.

The CoS may not promote a religious form of Satanism or spiritual Satanism ( I better be careful with that label), but the CoS and First Satanic Church do bring to our community a most needed rational approach to the subject matter.

With so many twist and turns in our quest for knowledge, its nice to know that establishments like the CoS and First Satanic Church are willing to put information before you without the pressure of vacuum cleaner salesmanship and let you decide.

I just really enjoyed the video so much I thought I'd post this. I have read many testimonies from people who read the Satanic Bible and had a very convincing personality in those testimonies like as if a big light bulb went on in their head. Dr. LaVey had made a very huge impact these people's lives and from the video I can see how that was possible...He was just a cool cat.

Dr. LaVey's own personality tears to shreds any Christian psychological warfare campaign.

#13511 - 10/27/08 09:10 AM Re: "Speak Of The Devil" [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
prhill Offline
banned
stranger

Loc: Chicago, Illinois
That is a great video so I agree with you. Have you also seen the video "Satanis, The Devils Mass"?
#13512 - 10/27/08 10:55 AM Re: "Speak Of The Devil" [Re: prhill]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Loc: California
I have yet to watch it, but I am considering ordering a few videos and books to read...The thing I really liked in "speaking Of The Devil" was Dr. LaVey's explaining his museum of androids...I immediately related to him on the issue about people being plastic and accepting not so perfect people. The first thing that came to mind while I was watching was "silicone implants". I think our idea of the perfect person is too guided by Cosmopolitan Gentleman's Quarterly...Playboy has suffered in quality because they don't have full figured women like they use to in 60s and 70s. they're all skinny and have breast implants...They are so ridiculous.

Just a Note: The forum police would like a little more meaningful content when you post because they don't like one liners in feedbacks, so even if you have to bullshit a little to expand your remarks, by all means do so, and then you won't get banned.

I am going to check out Amazaon and look for that other video you mentioned...

Nice to hear from you.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.