Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#13679 - 10/30/08 11:46 PM Election Riots
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
So, I think it's almost guaranteed we will have election riots. If Obama wins, we will see rioting for the simple fact that we have elected our first black President. Though I think this will be the lesser of the two riot scenarios. If Obama loses, and there is any hint of any kind of problem, all hell breaks loose. If Obama just loses, we get a different version. Bottom line, if you live in an urban area and own a business, get your shotguns ready, strap on your helmet, and hire some friends.

I just found out on the local news tonight, Obama will hold his final rally here in my town. Why here? We don't have a significant black or democrat population. In fact, we were the first locality to finally take serious steps against illegal aliens in the US. We were completely overrun with illegal aliens. We are so conservative leaning, he might as well be holding a pep rally at the KKK headquarters. Not saying we are sympathetic to the KKK. Only that he stands the same chance of rallying the troops in either setting. So this means it will take me until midnight to get home now. Hell forbid this fires up the idiot factor in my hood and they decide to riot. I only have 1 magazine that holds 7 cop killer bullets. I will have to take selective shots or reload faster than I ever imagined.

All joking aside, who thinks the riot factor is a real threat?

#13683 - 10/31/08 04:30 AM Re: Election Riots [Re: fakepropht]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
here in los angeles we prefer to burn whole city blocks rather than riot.
I live in an all mexican nieghborhood, and Im not sure if they even watch the news or know theres a presidential election, but I am locked and loaded anyway. and my garden hose is ready.

in all seriousness, I dont get the feeling there will be any riots if obama wins. black community leaders would make every effort to keep celebrants under control, for fear of giving a bad impression on the first day. and well, we know white people lost the urge to riot or protest many years ago.

if mccain wins riots will be the least of our problems.

#13699 - 10/31/08 06:46 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: Bacchae]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I believe in the possiblity of riots, but not so much the probability of them. After the whole fiasco surrounding the 2000 election one would have expected there to be major rioting. There wasnt. There were massive protests all over the country but none got really out of control. After the re-election of Bush, many were expecting riots that never came.

It is worth mentioning that with the current economic and political state of this country; one could expect to see rioting no matter what the outcome of this election is. I am also reminded of the '99 WTO riots in Seattle. So I would have to say that people still definately have the drive to do so.

Where I live im not too worried about it though. I am in close proximity to Portland but I dont see anything major happening in my town. Even if it did I have plenty of guns and ammunition so people would do well to stay away from my home.

Something I am giving more thought to is that of the possible seccession of Arizona and several other states with the decleration of nation wide martial law. I'm pretty sure that Oregon would be a part of that succession.

#13700 - 10/31/08 07:08 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Disabuse Offline

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
Something I am giving more thought to is that of the possible seccession of Arizona and several other states with the decleration of nation wide martial law. I'm pretty sure that Oregon would be a part of that succession.

I'm not so sure Arizona will go to that extreme. Arizona is a right to carry state, so we generally don't give a flying shit what the national government says. If anything, I'll start seeing more and more people carrying a gun on their hip than I already do. Which is fine by me, I donít go out of my place very often anyway. I work from home, and leave when going out with friends or to get essentials for living.

Iíll stay home if it happens and let all the crazies kill themselves and defend my home if need be.

#13705 - 10/31/08 07:49 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: Disabuse]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I'm in NYC. I commute between 3 boros.
I am sure that there will be riots one way or another.
I am certain that the trains will be fucked up, stores fucked up, and people fucked up.
Like someone said before, its just a matter of win or lose.
If he wins, it wont be as bad as if he loses.
If there is any hint of fuck ups or he wins the popular but loses the electoral college, things will be bad.

An individual may be fine, but the mob mentality will rule.

Hell, it was on the news that its ladies night in nyc, fucking bloods and crips night initation. Stab a lady, get in the gang.
Too many fucking idiots running around, they all need to be shot.

I'm not looking forward to the trains tonight, or travel on tuesday.

Morgan

#13713 - 10/31/08 11:00 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: Morgan]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Thanks for the thread, fake.

Personally, I'd like to see the riots. Though I live in a low-riot-probability area (the deep south, in other words), I'll be ready just in case someone finds their way over....just like always lol.

I think, however, that we're going to be screwed even if he does win. Because while the probability of whites turning off the television long enough to riot or protest is low, it only takes two seconds to turn Obama into a martyr and then we'll REALLY see hell break loose. That would be worlds worse than if he simply lost or if Florida got uppity.

#13841 - 11/04/08 08:42 AM Re: Election Riots [Re: ceruleansteel]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Riots? In short, yes!

History has shown that (in general) Blacks will tend to riot over just about anything. Really, it is just an excuse to justify their generally criminal nature. There is so much tension and 'hope' over Obama that, win or lose, this energy will be directed somewhere. And when we are talking about the Black sub-culture this energy is rarely positive.

Only the level of intensity, duration, and organization of the riots is unknown. All police leave in most major cities has been cancelled. Homeland Security has been assigned a full combat brigade from the 3rd ID to serve as a quick reaction force. This thing is bubbling, just under the surface.

One of the biggest contributing factors to rioting is the notion that Obama has already won the election. All of the polls and all of the early ballots are trending for Obama. Don't believe the hype.

When I watch the news or listen to NPR I cannot believe how hard the main stream media is trying overlook the obvious. As you sit at home and watch the returns please keep in mind that the current polling is not telling the whole story. The polls come from a very small demographic of people who actually answer their home phone and do not screen their calls. Most of the polls are within the margin of error for the poll. The Bradley Effect would suggest that most people answering the polls are not being completely honest. We saw this same thing in 2004 election. The media and the Dems relied heavily on exit polling data derived from a few neighborhoods in a few urban areas - hardly a proper sampling. They were predicting an easy Kerry win. In the end they had to eat their words. I am getting same sense here.

Now, for my money I wouldn't place a bet either way. This is still a horse race with Obama simply being the odds out favorite. McCain can still come from behind and win. If he does, it will only add insult to injury. All of that 'hope' that Obama has been selling will be dashed. Of course, Obama could very well win. At the very least there will be celebratory gun fire. At worst, I see a few neighborhoods catching fire.

And let us not forget the lawyers. Armies of them have been deployed. The FBI is investigating a lot of voting irregularities. A lot of the polls are partially based early voting and absentee ballots. How many of these ballots came from dead people? How many of these 'voters' have voted more than once in other districts? These are all common Democrat machine politics tactics. This nonsense will make 'hanging chads' seem like fond memory. Oh, and just think how mad the Black 'community' will be if this election is 'stolen' from them.

Good luck! And keep your powder dry!

#13861 - 11/04/08 04:13 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: Fist]
Butterz Offline
pledge

Loc: Georgia
Here in southern Georgia i expect something. Some kind of self destructive action. Just the other day two white high school students were arrested for hanging a black mannequin from a tree in a business suit with Obama pins. If Obama wins the rednecks in the area will be out burnin crosses with sheets on thier heads. Also the black community will probably celebrate by drinking malt liquor and shooting up thier own businesses. Well come to think of it the black community will most likely react the same to a loss. The way i see it its a lose lose situation. I dont believe either man is fit for the job. Further more if Obama loses America will officially be the most racist nation. My self will not vote for either party. For if one person is superior than i shall chose myself.
#13863 - 11/04/08 04:40 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: Butterz]
ceruleansteel Offline

Don't think I'm badmouthing your presidential prowess (hahaha), but there are more than two candidates, remember?

And seriously, who gives a shit how racist America looks? France wishes they lived in a racist nation. England is fast approaching. Personally, I'd like to see a little more racism around here. Maybe then we wouldn't have to support a bunch of illegal aliens...among other things.

It IS a lose-lose situation. Perhaps the idiots who arranged all this decided it was time for some excitement. I guess boning the secretary got old.

#13865 - 11/04/08 05:34 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: ceruleansteel]
Butterz Offline
pledge

Loc: Georgia
No matter how you look at it racism is wrong. I dont believe its right to hate one because of color. hate them for who they are. every race has its idiots. Also it really doesnt matter who is on the ballot it comes down to democrat or republican. the independent parties dont get a fighting chance. look at how many times ralph nader ran for office.
#13868 - 11/04/08 07:06 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: Butterz]
ceruleansteel Offline

Screw that. If we were being invaded by truckloads of illegal Canadians, people would be demanding something be done about it. But instead we're being swamped with illegal Mexicans, and the White Majority is too afraid of being labeled negatively to say shit about it. I don't give a damn how you try to justify it, they are criminals the minute they step foot into the country. Looks like you might want to start a new thread, B.
#13991 - 11/06/08 09:12 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: ceruleansteel]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Anyone hear any gunfire or see any riots yet? Claims of voter fraud? Assassination attempts? Are the trains still running?

With no signs of anarchy in the streets, I'd love to hear you all explain why we're not in flames after being so sure we would be feasting on babies in the event of an Obama win. Did "the powers that be" forget to covertly light the proverbial powder kegs? Or does the American public deserve more credit than was initially given?

I'm not an Obama supporter (or McCain) but I love it when doomsayers are wrong.

#13996 - 11/06/08 10:14 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: Octavius]
Big Slick

I'll admit I was very wrong. I went with a gut instinct. I ran with it. Hey, to use an analogy familiar to me....if Aces win every 3 out of 4 times against any 2 other cards, wouldn't you put all your money on Aces? If urban America is willing to destroy their neighborhoods simply because the most talented team of the time wins yet another title, if they are more than happy to go looting from their neighbors when they experience a blackout lasting more than 15 minutes, when they throw rocks and bottles at cops and EMTs responding to an emergency situation, wouldn't you put your money on it? An entire city was wiped out a couple of years ago, and we had gangs of looters and thugs acting like the most primal of rabid animals. "I'm getting mine". So surely the odds were in my favor, that Obama win or lose, would spark riots. Somehow, I think, after centuries of struggle and strife and trying to raise an entire race out out of the "bottom of the barrel", the underground railroad, the lynchings, being denied a job you were qualified for, an equal education, having door after door slammed in your face, the giant steps equality leaders took back in the 60's and 70's.....surely that would inspire you to lose your mind. I mean really, communities have been burned down on Devils's night in Detroit for decades. Was it really necessary to destroy your neighborhood when the Bulls, Lakers, or Mountaineers won championships? For the upteenth time? So yes, I placed all my money on my Aces to hold up, and as luck would have it, it was that 1 time out of 4 that they didn't. I lost. However, I think we all won. We didn't get a black eye that night. No one had to do damage control and no one had to go on the multimedia and issue sincere apologies for a few out of control thugs.

Will you be willing go on record and deny that you also thought that if Obama lost, we would see riots? In some corner of every American's mind, that had to be a very real thought or concern. If it wasn't, you live in a cave or see the world through rose colored glasses.

#13997 - 11/06/08 10:37 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: fakepropht]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Oh, I'm sure there would have been some incidents, perhaps some that might have qualified as rioting. I just think that Americans have gotten too lazy and cynical to do any real damage in the face of injustice anymore.

I live less than a mile from where the RNC was held this year. Despite thousands of "protesters," they all sat down with their arms behind their backs when told to. I had friends who went down to cause some "serious shit" in order to "send a message." Turns out their idea of revolution was getting drunk and disorderly. Revolution is dead in the muscles and minds of Americans.

#14001 - 11/06/08 11:55 PM Re: Election Riots [Re: Octavius]
Big Slick

Perhaps we have realized that burning and looting our hoods because the home team won a championship no longer makes sense. I hope we haven't given up our spirit for fighting what is right, though. That's a big reason for the 2nd amendment. To have the ability to fight back against government tyranny.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.