Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#13732 - 11/01/08 04:34 PM Conquerism - The art of Demigods
NAOS Offline
Banned
stranger

Greetings,

This is a well-known satanic respectful forum and thank you for your hospitality.

I am here to to find out IF there are Demigod brother/sisters in this net forum.

Demigod: It is the individual above the homo sapiens standards.
Conquerism: The mystical art of a Demigod to conquer living or not living things.

There is only one official organization of the Alien Demigod Bloodline
and Thus it is Naos. http://naos.activeboard.com

#13739 - 11/01/08 05:34 PM Re: Conquerism - The art of Demigods [Re: NAOS]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
it appears that all the demigods are on your forum. this is a satanic forum, and not for illuminati/reptilian/dragon blood/vampire/secretsociety roleplay. also, ONA had a "book" called NAOS, so maybe come up with an original name too.
#13741 - 11/01/08 06:05 PM Re: Conquerism - The art of Demigods [Re: Bacchae]
NAOS Offline
Banned
stranger

First of all, I did not say that we are illuminati/reptilian/dragon blood/vampire/secretsociety roleplay.

How did you reach up to this conclusion. It reminds me, many situation in my past, where people heard of the Church of Satan and baby & animal sacrifice came up to their minds.

As far as the so-called Order of the Nine Angles, Naos means in Greek “Temple”. The word “naos” springs from the Greek verb “naio”, which means inhabit. It was used frequently as the first word before the name of an ancient God and normally was the inhabitancy of the God. In ancient Egypt the word naos was commonly refered as the inner temple.

Welcome

#13752 - 11/01/08 09:00 PM Re: Conquerism - The art of Demigods [Re: NAOS]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
K, you killed it when you said religion. Thanks anyways, but there is enough of that in the world without one more.

#13754 - 11/01/08 09:22 PM Re: Conquerism - The art of Demigods [Re: blsk]
NAOS Offline
Banned
stranger

Do not be confused. The word "religion" is used on purpose.

Actually, it is used to represent all the religions of the homo sapiens species in one. The Demigod is the inventor - creator of the human belief system and thus Naos represents the truth.

We are superior.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.