Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#14200 - 11/11/08 11:06 AM Just a question out of curiosity
athegiscj Offline
stranger

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
In my welcome post i had stated that i was somewhat new to the religion. I have accepted the fact that i know far from everything that there is to know and i just had one question at the end of TSB... how do i grasp the spells of Satanism? When i first began that chapter in TSB, i was dumbfounded because i come from a Christian background, having been raised by a Catholic family. I honestly don't think that I am anywhere near ready to call myself a satanist, but with a little effort i would like to ask for anyone
's insight on their views of TSB. Responses would be greatly appreciated.

CJ

#14201 - 11/11/08 11:14 AM Re: Just a question out of curiosity [Re: athegiscj]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
You have 11 posts in 1 day, so far.

Read the forums, check out the posts on different pages.
Go to the 2nd page of Satanism 101.

Please read more.

Morgan

#75305 - 03/01/13 11:05 PM Re: Just a question out of curiosity [Re: Morgan]
mars_insanity Offline
stranger

Loc: WisconSIN
I can see why you're asking, but isn't it easier to read the book? Anyway, I haven't read the book, just little pieces. If you're looking for some basic information, try YouTube. Most of what I learned I found in interviews of ASL himself or Peter H. Gilmore.
#75308 - 03/02/13 09:07 PM Re: Just a question out of curiosity [Re: mars_insanity]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Fucking hell, just read the fucking book.
It's short, it's cheap,and it's in paperback editions.
It's also free on this website to read in the media room.

Youtube and Gilmore don't give the whole story and are biased sources. Hell most people here consider Gilmore a joke.

Morgan

ps
How can Satanism be listed as a hobby on your profile if you haven't even bothered to take the time to read the book?

Edited by Morgan (03/02/13 09:08 PM)
Edit Reason: added ps

#75310 - 03/03/13 02:04 AM Re: Just a question out of curiosity [Re: Morgan]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Wow and to think hes trying very hard to answer others questions in an interview style setting. Not that those who ask don't deserve the answers such a person will give.

To the OP. Some are introduced to the black book as the second half being there for those who need dogma in their lives. Some perform rituals and some people pray or work spells. To me all work in most the same way, though some look outward for their god many look inside as well.

The book can be read free, so read it once its a simple enough read. I never got it when others feel the need to study said book. To me if it doesn't resonate with you the first time through then you just don't get it. You are or you are not you don't become a Satanist you realize there is a title for what you are.

Therefore Satanists are "Born not Made!"

Then if you think you're really here not just because you think its cool or you heard we have better cookies search out a book called Just shut the fuck up and do something! Read it learn it and then grovel at the feet of the lady who wrote it.

~T~

Last surviving known member of the babycakes brigade. \:\)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.