Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#14544 - 11/16/08 05:20 PM Re: Sex and Islamic Suicide Terrorism [Re: Nemesis]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I don't think the sex-terror idea should be taken too serious.

Essentially it boils down to memetics again. We have a culture that puts suicide -under certain conditions- on a pedestal. At the same time, the family of the martyr is taken care of by others.
Then we have the natural phenomena that kids take things said by an authority as truth, not to mention a brain isn't developed fully until people are in their twenties, greatly affecting consequential thinking.
And we have ethnocentrism at the top, the clash of cultures.

Indoctrinate them young enough, keep feeding them and you'll end up with cheap but effective weapons.

I don't think we need sex as an explanation of the explosiveness of those combinations.

D.

Edited by Diavolo (11/16/08 06:05 PM)

#14579 - 11/17/08 07:35 AM Re: Sex and Islamic Suicide Terrorism [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
Well I brought that topic up with my interprater a couple months back. He said that it is sex outside of marraige that is viewed as "unholy". He also said that it is "gods" way of praising an individual. So to me it sound like the biggest hipocrisy "it is wrong to have sex, live a good life and be rewards with virgins at no consequence." Lol I don't understand it and never will.

BTW Diavolo love the pic thought it was funny as hell and the guys in my platoon laughed their asses off.

Edited by ringmaster (11/17/08 07:37 AM)
Edit Reason: side note

#14799 - 11/22/08 03:21 AM Re: Sex and Islamic Suicide Terrorism [Re: Dimitri]
Jaguar Offline
stranger

Loc: OR, Multnomah
WOW! Great Post! Well thought out!

I agree. The terror really begins in the denial of the humanistic desires. You didn't say that, but that is what I got from it.

When these men kill themselves, they are dreaming of those 7 virgins waiting for them in heaven. Very sad. Very stupid.
But, they are the bi products of a strict culture and religion.

This reminds me of the reason I despise formal religions so much.

Thanks for the great post, good stuff!

#14808 - 11/22/08 12:35 PM Re: Sex and Islamic Suicide Terrorism [Re: Diavolo]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
The whole sex-terror idea is a bit overrated, however it could be part of the cause. I mean shit people do have bad moods and take it out on others. To be honest here in Iraq there is no sexual activity except for maturbation which believe me gets old and boring, that being said lack of a sexual partner has put me in a state of mind that is easier to be irritated. It isn't the cause for all my bad moods but it has its tolls.

I think it is a mix of life's frustrations and the teachings that are hammered into the youth's heads at such a young age that are the cause for this. If you take a look at some of the kids that are over here they get hit for waving at us for driving by, the wemon get hit for flirting with Americans. They are tought at such a young age that anyone who is not a muslim is the infidel (all of them however aren't taught to kill all non-muslims). One of the Sgts in my platoon was talking about a conversation he had with an IP (Iraqi police) and he said he was told that a person can live a "good life" and not be muslim and be viewed by muslims as a "bad person" simply for the fact that they aren't muslim.

Another thing I notice while doing patrols and conversations with Iraqi Army members and memmbers of SOI (sons of Iraq) is that it is easy money. They get offered vast sums of money (atleast it is a vast sum to the poor iraqi) to give them their son or daughter. Not only this they get told that if they blow themselves up not only will they get their virgins in paradise but that their families will be taken care of the rest of their lives. So the terrorists are using people's weaknesses against them to get their way, a means to an end.

#14986 - 11/28/08 01:57 AM Re: Sex and Islamic Suicide Terrorism [Re: Ringmaster]
Jaguar Offline
stranger

Loc: OR, Multnomah
If you are in service Ringmaster, I uphold great respect for you. None of us can tell the story of what is really going on in the Islamic land as well as a American living in it.

Hail Ringmaster!

Stay safe and protect yourself and those you hold dear above all things at all times!!

I have a friend in the Airforce who is serving in the war right now. He is a Linguistic (3 services). He is safe. He can't talk about his last 6 months but he is home now. Finally. I probe him to get info, but he will say nothing about his service. His wife is christian and his father is a Minister. I have had a heart to heart with him...basically he is married into not getting pussy and he is sad but faithful. He hates christianity but he does not declare himself a Satanist. I don't press the issue. I know in his heart he is as I am and leave it at that. If I speak of Lavey, he gets funny. He can't let go of his fathers beliefs even though he hates it.

Take care of yourself and thank you for serving our country to insure our freedoms. Fang and Claw, your will is respected.
Hail Ringmaster! and may your life be filled with pleasures and never ending delights of pleasures!

#15527 - 12/05/08 12:29 PM Re: Sex and Islamic Suicide Terrorism [Re: Nemesis]
HereticAiel Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
How does a group of people with such repression of sexual nature, continue to procreate. Obviously sex is practiced. How then cant they see the connection between thier existence through procreation.

It seems very contridictory, I agree and support Tala de sade

Those who believe in these ideals should refrain fronm procreating and die and meet with Allah like they so desire.
This clearly isnt the case, I believe that it is a system of control that effects the person at such a deep level that it takes them over mentally and emotionally. Or why else would they continue to populate the planet and enforce thier ideals.

they want control and mass submission.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.