Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#14517 - 11/16/08 04:43 AM youtube
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
In recent months, I acquired a hand held flipcam. This little thing makes movies and I upload them to youtube. It is amazing how anyone these days can make home movies and then show them to a potential audience of millions of people. I 've been showing all the weirdos in my neighborhood and various other happenings. I also like to do talking head routines as my alter ego, Satansfarm. The entire world is on TV these days, from the most grandiose visions to the absolute trivial. I like it all.

Edited by Nemesis (11/16/08 09:00 AM)
Edit Reason: Topic moved from Video Discussion to Books and Media

#14531 - 11/16/08 02:17 PM Re: youtube [Re: Satansfarm]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
I think it a neat idea that we meet and greet people that we would have never even known to exist had it not been for such technology.

What flipcam did you get? I'd like to check some out.

Edited by blsk (11/16/08 02:18 PM)
Edit Reason: typo

#14551 - 11/16/08 07:36 PM Re: youtube [Re: blsk]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I waste entire weekends surfing youtube. One thing leads to another. It's digital crack. Thanks to all the folks that put up videos of bands, drunken nut sack hits, titty shaking, and cute animals running into walls. Oh and sometimes there's actual intelligent discussions being displayed too. But that only leads to me looking at some hot drunk chick shaking her bikini ass to "who let the dogs out".

#14556 - 11/16/08 08:52 PM Re: youtube [Re: fakepropht]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
actually I think I remember stumbling onto your videos somewhere... they're weird...

: |

#14561 - 11/16/08 10:58 PM Re: youtube [Re: blsk]
Satansfarm Offline

the Flip Video camera is made by a company called PURE DIGITAL.
It retails at SEARS for about 150 bucks.

#14562 - 11/16/08 11:06 PM Re: youtube [Re: The Zebu]
Satansfarm Offline

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
actually I think I remember stumbling onto your videos somewhere... they're weird...

: |

Yes, well, where else can a person such as I create such intensely personal movies and then air them to the world? I have always been an oddball. Making these vids is my form of intellectual revenge. Society at large pisses me off. A perfect example of this is when I enter onto a crowded bus. It is sweltering inside. Not one of these morons even thinks to open a window. I open it, and a sigh of relief is audible from the crowd. Next, some imbecile quickly shuts the window without a word. "YOU MUST NOT ENJOY BREATHING, YOU LITTLE SHIT, " I grumble. What is on this idiot's mind? Is the sudden rush of nourishing oxygen simply too much for his pea sized brain?
It's these seemingly infinitesimal quality of life issues that plague me to no end. I am glad to have youtube as an outlet. Who the hell knows what else I could do.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.