Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#14901 - 11/26/08 02:57 PM Zombie Jesus
Succubus666 Offline

I happened to be channel surfing the other day and stopped on the channel that plays short films all the time. There was this short on called Zombie Jesus that actually turned out to be pretty funny. It’s a horror/comedy but actually makes a good point about the way some people choose to literally interpret the bible and give up their free will and allow themselves to become slaves to a religion. I looked around on the internet and could only find the trailer for the film and not the film itself. The site description states: “Mary Maynard has returned to town to mend the relationship with her devout priest father. But Zombie Jesus has his own plans for their reunion. Compelled by the horror of Christ, Mary teams up with the local Jew, Isaac, in a desperate crusade to save Mary's father.”

Zombie Jesus! Trailer - The best free videos are right here

#14902 - 11/26/08 03:12 PM Re: Zombie Jesus [Re: Succubus666]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
HAHAHA, wow, and I thought the fine print on my financial aid was fucked up! Thanks for the video. Let me know where I can get the full length.

#14903 - 11/26/08 03:34 PM Re: Zombie Jesus [Re: blsk]
Succubus666 Offline

There is actually a website for the film at www.zombiejesusisback.com and it has the information to contact the Director and Producer, as well as information on upcoming festivals it will be playing at. As I said previously, I looked around the internet and couldn’t find the full version, just the trailer, so I think if you wanted to get a copy your best bet would be to contact either of those people and inquire about purchasing it.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.