Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#15192 - 11/30/08 06:53 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: The Blackangel]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
I read Shakespeare. I have seen the Nutcracker twice and Phantom of the Opera numerous times.

Pearls before swine....

Why would anyone here feel the need to self-identify as a member of fad based group of fanboys?

Never the less, enlighten us. What is a true Juggalo?

#15195 - 11/30/08 07:10 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: The Blackangel]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

I needed a laugh...

Originally Posted By: The Blackangel
First off there is no "E" in the word "Juggalos". If you can't even spell it you give yourself away thet you're a fake-ass poser.

Oh what a treasure a Juggalo calling another a poser over "one" misspelling...

Second a Juggalo wouldn't try to validate himself on a Satanic board.

Could you point me to anything to back up your statement? Like the 9 Juggalo statements or 11 juggalo rules of the earth? Now I could say a Satanist would not try to validate himself as a juggalo on this forum... But who am I to say that validation does not mean something to said Satanist? Do you dig it?

Third your post was a blatant cry for attention. You found a little bit of ICP online, thought it was funny then found a Satanic board and made a post.

I just might think you are right on this one but then I have to say its also why you posted... You wanted to bring attention to yourself and your beliefs in being a juggalo... Pointing out that your way was the correct way...

Fourth you make those of us that are real Juggalos look like asses.

Is that possible? My goodness this reminded me of Pigfeeder coming in here with a picture of himself as a girl, with all his I'm emo talk on his myspace, calling out themask saying he was gay and emo... Heh humorous if it wasn't so damn ignorant...

Now a little extra bit of info to dissuade the typical idea of a Juggalo.

Oh good finally someone's going to shed some light on their beliefs... Tell me what is a REAL juggalo...

It should be obvious by now that I am proud to admit that I'm a Juggalo. But I'm not your typical wannabe-black asshole drugged out loser. I have culture. I read Shakespeare. I have seen the Nutcracker twice and Phantom of the Opera numerous times. I study philosophy. I'm learning electric guitar and bass. And as for music I listen to everything from classical to country to all forms of metal to ICP and others. So don't be so quick to judge all of us.

Well I will admit I really didn't get shit out of that except your proud to call yourself juggalo... No different than any other person who feels the need to defend the title they give themselves... No different really than many Emos, Goths, dare I say Satanists...

Nothing new, nothing different, just a sign of the times I guess... Everything is just recycled garbage...

Thank You (for the laugh that is)

~T~

#15196 - 11/30/08 07:11 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: Fist]
The Blackangel Offline

Loc: Missouri
That's about like asking what is a true Satanist. Can you answer that? No offense but I don't think you can. But the I don't think anyone here could.

And to ta2zz:

laugh all you want. you have your ideals, i have mine. you dont give a shit about me i dont give a shit about you. so whats the point?

#15197 - 11/30/08 07:29 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: The Blackangel]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
You might just want to throw in the towel on this one Blackangel. Seems you're not going to be taken any more seriously than the age on your profile.

#15199 - 11/30/08 07:43 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: blsk]
Jake999 Offline

To the tune of Just a Gigalo by David Lee Roth

I'm just a Juggalo
And everywhere I go
People wonder what the hell I'm sayin'.
I sing and sometimes dance,
Wearing big ass pants,
Wherever ICP is playin'.
There may come a day,
When you'll hear me say
Faygo and beans just ain't for me,
Now everywhere I go
They say "Just a Juggalo,"
At least until they ground me.
'Cause I ain't got no hobby.
I spend my time and money on ICP.
No I ain't got no hobby.
Somebody... somebody please help me.
On Military street, where Juggalos they meet,
Sprayin' Faygo and cruisin,
We call each other names,
Playin' silly games,
Until someone gets a bruisin'.
And there may come a day
When I put ICP away. clean up my act 1, 2, 3
But until that day we know
They'll say just a Juggalo.
And write this song about me.

#15202 - 11/30/08 08:09 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: The Blackangel]
Chelsea_Grin Offline
pledge

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Just in a generalization, I've met many Juggalos/Juggalettes, and they are amongst some of the most rude, ignorant assholes I've ever met. I've never had a Maggot, Junkie, or Filthy boy/girl come up to me and be like, "If you don't like ICP you're a fuckin FREAK."

Uhm.....WHAT?!

I promptly pulled my conveniently located compact, opened it, and told them to take a good look, cause you're looking at the biggest fuckin FREAK I've ever seen.

#15206 - 11/30/08 09:27 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: Chelsea_Grin]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
So let me get this straight...

Juggies are a bunch of clown wiggers with bad attitudes that are named after a bottle of soda.

Morgan

#15207 - 11/30/08 09:33 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: Morgan]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
No Juggies are the girls that used to dance at intermission during The Man Show. But Juggalo(e)s are, yes. lol;)

Edited by blsk (11/30/08 09:34 PM)

#15216 - 12/01/08 01:07 AM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: blsk]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

And to ta2zz:

laugh all you want. you have your ideals, i have mine. you dont give a shit about me i dont give a shit about you. so whats the point?

Well you came here saying that you were a real juggalo, not a poser like Phaethon...

Now whether or not we give a shit about each other is trivial at this point in time... You posted your thoughts on this forum which leaves them open for debate... I simply pointed out that your goals were rather obviously the same you deemed bad and wrong for Phaethon... You resemble that which you lash out at... I thought you might have had something to say, as you yourself did when you first hit that submit button...

The fact that you had nothing to say as a response, proves you really had nothing to say... The whole what does it matter we do not give a shit about each other line is a cop-out... You make it look like a self titled juggalo looks for the easy way out...

There is a lesson here and you are right I really do not give a fuck if you get it or not... Somebody will...

Good luck on your path "juggalo"

~T~

#15235 - 12/01/08 08:07 AM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: ta2zz]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
It seems to me that people who idolise ICP and proclaim to be "Juggalos" or "Juggalettes" tend to be pretty stupid. Fuck, I actually know someone who proclaims to be a "Juggalette", and she really is a moron. Why is it not surprising when I say she also claims to be a Satanist as well? Heheheh...

I haven't done much research into the whole Juggalo thing, so I'm gonna make a quick stab as to what the hell being a Juggalo or whatever is about;

Life is like a carnival, only much bleaker, and therefore, these Juggalos have to be the "evil" clowns to add some dark humour and fun into the equation.

Now, that was just a guess as to what the whole philosophy is (In a nut shell to boot...) concerning the whole "Juggalo" concept. Assuming I'm correct, of which I won't claim to be until I've either researched it (If I can be bothered...) or set straight, then all I can say to that is "each to their own", providing no-one gets hurt of course.

I think I'll stick to my own way of life, rather than being pretentious and thinking that life's a "dark carnival" or whatever.

#15248 - 12/01/08 11:36 AM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: DistroyA]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
It seems to me that people who idolise ICP and proclaim to be "Juggalos" or "Juggalettes" tend to be pretty stupid.

You don't have to put it all on Juggallo's or other white trash. Every human who claims he is "the real deal" within his/her subculture is just plain stupid. And they make themselves look more like an ass if they are deciding who is and who isn't.

Quote:
That's about like asking what is a true Satanist. Can you answer that? No offense but I don't think you can. But the I don't think anyone here could.

Actually I can answer that part. And if you want to know what a true satanist is: ME. And I'm quite sure others here would have no problem for saying the same thing. Why? Easy, 'cause I have an healthy ego. But I'm not going to be plain stupid and say who is true or who isn't. I believe everyone can make up his mind for himself.

(And to avoid certain collisions: I will never say I'm a true satanist, I'll only say I comprehend the satanic Philosophy and live by it.)

Edited by Dimitri (12/01/08 11:39 AM)

#15259 - 12/01/08 01:27 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: Dimitri]
Chelsea_Grin Offline
pledge

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I had to bring this discussion outside this thread, and I asked some people I know what their views on Juggalos/Juggalettes are. The general consensus was that if all ICP is is exploiting and overdoing redneck-ism, then what else is to be expected of their followers?

I just found this amusing :]

#15264 - 12/01/08 01:46 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: Jake999]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Jake, there's something seriously wrong with you but I damn wish more people suffered it.

D.

#15287 - 12/01/08 07:40 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: The Blackangel]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:

A valid question.

Read "Might Makes Right" by Ragnar Redbeard. If it affirms your current beliefs then you are most likely a Satanist and you were born that way. If you take issue with it then may I suggest looking into Wicca or Secular Humanism?

#15298 - 12/01/08 08:46 PM Re: Views on Juggaloism [Re: The Blackangel]
Phaethon Offline
pledge

First of all, typo, oooh such a big deal
You made a typo too, does that mean you can't freaking speak English?

second I'm not trying to validate myself, It was an honest question. I simply wanted to know what people here though of juggalos.

Third, how is it a cry for attention? And Ive posted more on here then you have.

Fourth, it honestly doesn't seem like I'm the kind of juggalo making the rest of us look like asses.

But I'd rather not make this thread all about us.
You are actually the kind of juggalo I really like (no matter what you think about me).
You break stereotypes and prove the being a juggalo is about being an individual.

Harsh as you may be, I'm glad you posted in this little thread.

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.