Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#15331 - 12/02/08 02:52 PM Funeral Garden, Baphomet Pendants, 10% OFF
Succubus666 Offline

Funeral has numerous baphomet pendants, as well as inverted pentagrams, inverted crosses and other satanic wares. Iíd like to offer 10% off all orders to members of The 600 Club for the month of December. Just request an invoice and enter the code 600-DISCOUNT in the text area and Iíll send you an invoice with the discount.

That being said, weíve been on eBay for more than 4 years and are now working on an independent website. I doubt we will continue using the current eBay account for much longer due to the way the site has evolved - eBay is treating their sellers very poorly. To clarify, I own the store and have a few staff members that help with things like mail and orders. Since the website is a new venture, I would be interested in hearing more about what people are looking for in terms of merchandise. Generally any useful suggestions would be welcomed since Iím going to spend a few months building this website and I want to make it as customer-friendly as possible. Thanks guys ;\)

#15341 - 12/02/08 05:11 PM Re: Funeral Garden, Baphomet Pendants, 10% OFF [Re: Succubus666]
Happy Birthday Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
WHOA, how weird is that. I love your ebay shop, it's been on my ebay favortie's list for months.

I haven't bought anything yet, but was planning to. I really like some of the art work. There is one picture in particular, with a couple of ravens and a girl. I forgot the name of it. Unfortunately, it's on a cloth poster, which I don't care for.

This one.
Poster I like a lot

Edited by Asmedious (12/02/08 05:21 PM)

#15342 - 12/02/08 05:15 PM Re: Funeral Garden, Baphomet Pendants, 10% OFF [Re: Asmedious]

OH as for website suggestions. I really like the option on some sites, that when one drags the cursur over an avitar of an item for sale, that it enlarges, so that one doesn't have to click on it, and then has to click on something else to return to the shopping mode.

Oh, and I really want one of those Baphomet statues one of these days. Save one for me \:\)

#15354 - 12/02/08 06:32 PM Re: Funeral Garden, Baphomet Pendants, 10% OFF [Re: Asmedious]
Succubus666 Offline

Since I opened the store all of the posters Iíve sold have been textile posters, except for some paper prints I had imported from Poland by an artist I really like. The textile posters are larger and more durable that regular posters, and cheaper to ship, and like the Victoria Frances one you pointed out some are only licensed to be sold in textile format. And every time I sell a poster, the artist gets a commission, which is taken care of through the company that makes them (they are made in Italy). Iíve always made a point to support independent artists and small publishers, so I was pleased when I heard about that.

In the future, when the website goes up, I will be adding in paper posters. Iíve really been wanting to sell H. R. Giger posters and they only come in the standard paper format, so I just had some imported but they wonít be for sale until I get the website going. Buy the way, the poster you pointed out is currently the only one hanging in my bedroom (Iíve been redecorating), how ironic is that? ;\)

#15355 - 12/02/08 06:35 PM Re: Funeral Garden, Baphomet Pendants, 10% OFF [Re: Succubus666]

How do you go about hanging a cloth poster? I have one of the Betty Page posters that are cloth (the nursing one) and would like to hang it, but I'd like to make it look nice and smooth.

#15357 - 12/02/08 06:56 PM Re: Funeral Garden, Baphomet Pendants, 10% OFF [Re: Asmedious]
Chelsea_Grin Offline
pledge

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I would suggest going over it lightly with an iron, no steam, on a low heat setting. You can always use push pins, or Ticky Tac stuff that goes on the back and sticks to the wall, no mess, and will stick to about anything.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.