Page 12 of 16 « First<1011121314>Last »
Topic Options
#49487 - 02/24/11 02:25 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: heretic]
Hegesias Offline

My advice to young Satanists.

Many young Satanist may feel isolated due to those close to you having a lack of understanding of your powerful philosophy that many cannot recognise. If there is family rowing/ argument, or sometimes abuse in their own family home, even at ages of 20 or so young people can be put into situations by the governing ones of the residence, abusive boyfriends, even family members can be abusing their power in those mundane situations.

So, if anyone tries to coerce you to do anything against your will, harm you, make you do something unnatural/ uncomfortable or otherwise inappropriate, including financial abuse, tell everyone you know what happened or what is going on as best you can. Because you are a Satanist you can walk into any situation that is mundane and get the ignorant to wake up about the real world and possibly ruin their day with the truth, which is ok because you are most important. Selfishness is ok for Satanism as we are not shallow persons, do not confuse selfishness with the shallowness of the mundanes, an intelligent selfish person will be supportive of close ones to better their bond and strengthen the pack much like wolves do. If your family will not listen or it is them doing the abuse be independent of them and go to law enforcement, they are there to serve (pun because I am amoral).

If anyone tries to make you do anything against your will that is unnatural or otherwise invading, promising rewards in their Satanist circle no matter how handsome/ charming or even intimidating they are, this is not honourable Satanists that you are dealing with but a sociopath/ s or simply depraved persons 'using' the allure and darkness of Satanism to colour their inane persona, to sway you to their ulterior motives.

Satanists do not submit to anyone or anything with the right to reject (with natural revenge if you do so wish) to the suggestions, orders or instructions of others that are not respecting your privacy. So don't ever submit to anyone or anything imposing shit onto you, and don't have to feel bad because you are not like them who have done something bad to you, as we Satanists are honourable we realise that it is the mundanes who are revolting by their deeds they do, and that we Satanists have respect for one another. Anyone who does not respect you is mundane, ignoble, unnatural and nothing to do with Satanism.

#49513 - 02/24/11 08:50 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Hegesias]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Excellent points. I especially like this:
 Quote:
If anyone tries to make you do anything against your will that is unnatural or otherwise invading, promising rewards in their Satanist circle no matter how handsome/ charming or even intimidating they are, this is not honourable Satanists that you are dealing with but a sociopath/ s or simply depraved persons 'using' the allure and darkness of 1. Satanism to colour their inane persona, to sway you to their ulterior motives.

I think this is a trap for many newbies who attempt to join just about any philosophy. There will often be a washed up piece of shit declaring themselves to be a guru, who will use the ignorance of the newbie to gain power over them, instead of giving guidance.

#49532 - 02/24/11 12:33 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Dan_Dread]
natanielewsky Offline
lurker

Loc: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
[quote=Dan_Dread]I only have one thing to say to young people that think they are Satanists:Most of you are not now, nor will you ever be Satanists.

Agreed! I've been in contact with lots of would-be-young-Satanists in the last few years and most of them were just teens with tatoos listening to heavy metal, but for one or two.

#49827 - 02/26/11 06:17 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Jake999]
ktrapani16 Offline
stranger

i would just like to say i really like your quote or if it isn't a quote at all but i believe it to be a quote so i believe and think and know you are very clever person. i just felt like complementing you because i've noticed that when i complement different people it makes me really happy. if you don't know what i am talking about i am talking about that clever 2 line sentence u wrote at the bottom of your reply. i would like to add a sentence to that sentence that was at the bottom of your reply to that person of whom i have no idea or remember what his display name is. by the way this is just my belief so don't think, believe, or know that i am trying to change the way you think, believe, and know. when someone dies who is close to you don't let your emotions control you permanently just let them slightly control you so you can get your inner emotions out UNLESS... you are able to ritualistically take out your inner emotions unlike me because if i were to perform satanic rituals in my basement or room i would always be interrupted by my ignorant, judgmental, and extremely hypocritical mom and sister. now back to what i was originally talking about. even though i was already originally talking about what i was trying to talk about and explain. after you have let out your inner emotions try your best to become in complete control of your conscious and you will learn to become happy and successful in life. again thats just my belief. I hope this somehow didn't offend anyone if so please contact me in however you want to contact me and i will be glad to answer and explain your questions as best as i can. i guess since what i talked about above makes this info important to not only you but important to everybody else on this forum. HAIL SATAN!!!! :]
#49829 - 02/26/11 06:19 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: ktrapani16]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Please take a week to learn quality control. Come back when you can show some structure and restraint.

#84648 - 02/01/14 04:19 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Dan_Dread]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Quote:
I only have one thing to say to young people that think they are Satanists:Most of you are not now, nor will you ever be Satanists.

Circa 2008! Still true - but I'm thinking... have you evolved? as in if someone posed the same question in 2014 you'd answer differently?

Ever wonder what became of the OP? Like just 'cuz?

As in you were right... and after a time they sorta dropped it. Or who knows is priest in the C/S... or just.... vanished - met some girl, shit was good, and fuck all with forums and the what-not.

2008. Time flies, no?

Yeah.

Time flies. Is what older "satanists" want younger satanists to know.

Except they can't. they won't know until it has happened.

"Run rabbit, run" \:D (besides, it's fun)

also breathe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrojrDCI02k

Death and the Devil are not the same - it is (for the record) what I'd wish others knew.

Kindred, yes - Death and the Devil they are.

One in the same?

No.

Edited by antikarmatomic (02/01/14 04:23 AM)

#84698 - 02/02/14 09:35 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: antikarmatomic]
Cerebral Offline
stranger

Loc: United Kingdom - Midlands
Although I respect people who have been practicing satanists for some time I don't think ageism should really come into the equation. I'm not even talking on my own behalf on this matter as I'll admit I have a lot to learn and put into practice. The main reason I'm playing the don't judge a book by it's cover card is due to the amount of youths or young adults who have successfully navigated the world of business and are now millionaires, even billionaires - Mark Zuckerberg immediately comes to mind. If Satanism is about bettering yourself then there are younger people out there who have achieved more then many on this forum ever will or could ever hope to.

The young also have something else on their side, that being time. The fact so much information is easily accessible to our generation means that by the time we're older we'll have laid our hands on advances in psychology, science and technology that Anton LaVey never could have hoped for. It is what we do with our time and information that makes the difference between the hunter and the hunted. All those youngsters playing 'candy crush' and sending dick pics are being used by the internet rather then using the internet. Anton warned that television is the new religion of the masses? Well let the new warning be that it will most likely be the internet, it will either be an opiate or a steroid, a sedative or a something to build stength and personal power.

I'm also happy to acknowledge the wannabes, the necessary evil that are the drop outs. The CoS has probably made more money selling books to this form of passing trade then they ever have from those who actually took their works as a platform to build and refine their practice over years and decades. I doubt the CoS complain if it is lining their pockets, do you?

#84703 - 02/02/14 01:00 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Cerebral]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Of course they're not complaining (neither am I).

As for the rest of the post, yeah, excellent points one and all. I can't for the life of me suggest "grow up", "stop being so derpish", "stop thinking you know everything", because really, these are qualities I also see in some 30 year-olds.

Age and maturity are often times two completely different things.

So age-wise the only thing that comes to mind is "take advantage of the time you have", and (once again) time really does fly.

It is almost as if every year becomes progressively shorter. Teenagers, I think, start to realize this BUT it really does become quite notable into your 20s.

Edited by antikarmatomic (02/02/14 01:22 PM)

#84715 - 02/02/14 05:29 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: antikarmatomic]
Cerebral Offline
stranger

Loc: United Kingdom - Midlands
Yeah, I'm realizing that, it's weird how our perceptions of time change the older we get. Perhaps it's because we wish to achieve more and seek more pleasure out of life. As a child I don't remember truly gauging time, day from night, winter from summer, it was just one continuum.

I think every Satanist should use time to their advantage, I am slightly envious of the generations to come, what world might they inhabit? So long as the worlds governments don't mess everything up which they seem to do effortlessly, but then it is also the voters responsibility to demand certain standards, standards that most non-satanists fail to set.

Also as a Satanist in his early twenties, I don't particularly seek mentoring, I don't really want it as it'd take the fun out of the learning process. I like to associate with other Satanists hence why I'm on this forum and of course you can indirectly pick up on ideas one may have overlooked or not thought about before. Satanism isn't just about hedonism and indulgence, there is also an element of self control and self responsibility/accountability within it and I like that, being conscious of who I am and who I want to be. There is the so called rock 'n' roll in Satanism but there is also a lot more to it then that.

#84718 - 02/02/14 05:49 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Cerebral]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

I reckon you're pretty much on the up and up.

No mentoring to be found here - just tet-a-tet. Personally I don't give a fuck how old or young someone is - it is by their words and words alone that I judge. No need to ask permission to swim - just swim (or sink).

I'd say you basically have the math down, all figured out mostly. I'd also say that it probably doesn't matter what I say. If so, "good!" - it shouldn't.

The time thing... the way that years get shorter. That is the one thing I would recommend keeping an eye on. It's the one piece of advice I wish I would've given myself (not sure if I'd listen though)...

Morality-wise... what is life? That's all for you to discern. No one, no matter how supposedly qualified is capable of answering those questions for you.

I suspect you get this. I wouldn't go so far as to say it makes you "elite" BUT I do observe that very few do - make of that what you will - I can't call it.

Carry on. It's not an "age" thing. It's a maturity thing. With that, I'd say you're probably in good-company here. No one's asking you to shell out $200 for a red card or contribute to a 'zine. Your thoughts stand as they are.

Forums and typing are not the be all-end all... but this is about as good as it gets, given what it is.

I suspect you'll do quite well. I also suspect my opinion does not matter - which is all the more reason that you will get along quite well.

#84965 - 02/11/14 03:50 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
Jonestown tea Offline
stranger

Loc: U.S STATES
I am young a Satanist.
How I take Satanism is learning,growing,and studies.
I take Satanism as a IQ,you cannot lower your IQ,its the ability to gain.

I think that age does not matter,but what you want out of Satanism,
What you think it is first,and allow yourself to learn from it.

#84967 - 02/11/14 10:16 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Jonestown tea]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

I am young a Satanist

If you say so.

Quote:

How I take Satanism is learning,growing,and studies.

Everyone does these things.

Quote:

I take Satanism as a IQ,you cannot lower your IQ,its the ability to gain.

Everyone 'gains' or thinks they do.

Quote:

I think that age does not matter,but what you want out of Satanism,
What you think it is first,and allow yourself to learn from it.

Age does not matter but yet often with age comes a greater ability to both understand what you are about and express it coherently. Yes, you are obviously quite young ;\)

#86650 - 04/22/14 11:27 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Mike]
inanna Offline
stranger

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Life and it's experiences are the best teachers.

At 41 I look back on my life and see even when I was clueless to Satanism and it's Philosophy I was indeed a satanist. It took my getting to the end of the road and having no one else to go other than back from where I came from - which wasn't a option or going another direction - I chose another direction - LHP. This is when I researched Satanism and read everything I could get my hands on and I soon realized who and what I was. Needless, to say my life lessons learnt and my own inner knowing is what brought me to self realization.

Again life and it's experiences are the best teachers.

#86651 - 04/22/14 11:35 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Asmedious]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:

I think this is a trap for many newbies who attempt to join just about any philosophy. There will often be a washed up piece of shit declaring themselves to be a guru, who will use the ignorance of the newbie to gain power over them, instead of giving guidance.

Do you join a philosophy? What's wrong with using pawns as a means to an end? Is there something immoral about doing so? Why are others entitled to your guidance?

I dunno As, this is the furthest thing from my 'Satanism' I can fathom. It would be like being a stage magician and revealing the trick out of a moral obligation to the audience.

#86658 - 04/22/14 03:26 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: SIN3]
Adrian Savage Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: SIN3
 Quote:

Do you join a philosophy? What's wrong with using pawns as a means to an end? Is there something immoral about doing so? Why are others entitled to your guidance?

I dunno As, this is the furthest thing from my 'Satanism' I can fathom. It would be like being a stage magician and revealing the trick out of a moral obligation to the audience.

So you straight-up admit being a bullshit artist, liar, and game-player, and exploiting those under your tutelage as mere pawns to your own ends, with no sense of duty to their well-being?

Red flag, much?

Not that this is news or anything, but it's always grand to hear it from the horse's mouth.

You can argue "it ain't immoral" all you wish, maybe spin it as "Machiavellianism", but if you wish to make the dogmatic moral value judgment that it's "ok", don't expect others to share such or be impressed, particularly those on the receiving end or those others tarred by association with "Satanism". Anyone with sharp instincts would have alarm bells ringing by now.

If you feel entitled to tolerance to the above and get pissy and catty when that "entitlement" isn't met, guess what: you have no such right, nor are others obliged to extend such tolerance. That's a false sense of entitlement right there, indicative of a grossly inflated ego.

I don't see Satanism preaching "turn the other cheek" either, so for anyone who finds themselves on the sharp end this is particularly pertinent. There is strength in numbers too.

Page 12 of 16 « First<1011121314>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.