Page 16 of 16 « First<1213141516
Topic Options
#88353 - 06/01/14 02:26 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: antikarmatomic]
LoneWolf78 Offline

I do apologize. I guess when you use the quick reply option that it says the name of the last person that posted.

Nope, not directed to you at all. Just adding my two cents to the original thread.

#88354 - 06/01/14 02:35 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: LoneWolf78]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
No need to apologize... I was just thinking "err, cool, but what does this have to do with anything I ever said?" but yeah, the reply button tripped me up a hella lot at first and even still does from time to time. Carry on. Reasonable post, just - I don't have much but a head-nod to add to it.

#88355 - 06/01/14 02:41 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: antikarmatomic]
LoneWolf78 Offline

antikarmatomic, thank you for your kind words.

I really have nothing more to add at this point either.

That said, on a personal side note, it is very refreshing to have an honest miscommunication on a message board handled so maturely.

Thank you.

#88376 - 06/01/14 12:49 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: The Zebu]
Ubermensch23 Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
WORST. IDEA. EVER. This is just like Christians saying "if you have any doubts about the goodness of God, just clear your mind and ignore it! Think happy thoughts!"

I mean, LISTEN TO YOURSELF. You're saying "ignore anything that might contradict your belief system". This is the very definition of narrow-mindedness.

If your ideas have any worth, they should be able to withstand scrutiny and logical evaluation. Otherwise you've just been duped into another delusional religion promising you sky-cake.

===

Quote:
To young Satanists

Why only "Young" Satanists? Because they are more impressionable with illogical concepts? Young Satanists have a tendency to cling on to whatever ideas they hear, because there is still an ideological wound from their internal split with Christianity. The last thing you need to do is indoctrinate them into ANOTHER absurd patriarchal religion.

Quote:
There is more than what you can see, there is more than what you know

What gives you authority to tell us what we SHOULD see and know? What are your credentials that let you assert that Satan is Enki and he can communicate telepathically or whatnot with people? Are you some sort of holy prophet with astounding revelations of the universe? Or just another dude who read something cool on the internet and decided to regurgitate it because it sounded neat and gave him a ritual boner and a trippy "spiritual experience" or two?

Quote:
Satanism is based on yourself and only yourself, the connection you have with the Gods of Duat and Father Enki himself.

It's times like this I wish I had a hotkey for the phrase "One of these things is not like the other".

Quote:
Many make the mistake that Satanism is based on the physical, it is not, it is both physical and spiritual. Your soul and mind is the driver of your physical body and not your physical body.

Here's a little insight. If it exists, it is physical. If the "spiritual" exists, then it is merely physical phenomenon that we cannot presently describe.

In the ancient world, people thought that the laws of physics did not apply in space, and that the planets and stars were governed by divine forces and gods and demons. When we finally got there, we found a bunch of rocks bound in gravitational movement around a big fiery ball of gas.

The lesson? Scientific truth is often a bit more boring than our superstitious imaginations would like to tell us. Just because there is a present void or anomaly in our experiential knowledge doesn't give us license to fill it with demons or angels or magical pink unicorns.

Quote:
Last but not least, be emotionally controlled. The enemies of Duat and Father Enki are in large numbers and have been for ages. Falling prone to uncontrolled-emotions is a crack in your shield. Be strong, have trust in HIM and the Gods of Duat.

Oh great, another cult of paranoia locked in a cosmic battle of Good vs. Evil.

Quote:
One mistake could be the end of you and i mean not death.

Like ending up in Hell? Or Heaven- since God is actually the Devil... But if Enki is the Devil, who is actually God, then... waitaminute... GODDAMMIT, THE CONFUSION!

Quote:
Enki as Satan

What makes you think that Enki likes being called by the name of a "Hebrew Fiend"? (Sorry, Michael, it's a nice line, had to do it). Why don't you worship Enki with Chaldean incantations and cuneiform tablets like he was historically? Or is the whole "Enki" thing an afterthought and an excuse to use pentagrams and goat-heads and goetic sigils by convincing yourself it's actually part of an ancient Eastern religion?

In conclusion... we Satanists have left Christianity and other faiths because they are outrageous dogmas mired in superstition, paranoia, narrow-mindedness, and ignorance of reason and reality... what makes you think that any rational person would want to buy your ideas you're peddling when they're THE EXACT SAME THING AS CHRISTIANITY? I'll pass, thank you.

Overall, I think this response might not even matter to you, since you admit to deliberately ignoring anything that doesn't fit into your belief system. (The very embodiment of ignorance) This might have even been a "hit and run" post, where you feel like some self-righteous "Warrior for Enki" battling against the forces of LaVeyan Atheism and persecution, and then smugly retreat back to your little corner of the internet, hoping that at least one or two people might stumble across your post and become filled with religious zeal.

All I can say is, wake up, dude. Smell the goddamned coffee.
[/quote]

The contradiction is astounding really. You shit on this guys head (understandably so because he is joy of satan clearly thus believes exactly what he reads instead of letting experience be his greatest teacher by diving in head first the faustian way) for attempting to imply that his belief is the only relevant form of Satanism and that his beliefs are ultimate, yet here you are telling people what to believe in yourself, clearly you either do not comprehend what you are typing, or you are genuinely ignorant.

How do you know they believed that the ancients knew planets were gods? Did you get in a hypothetical time-machine and live amongst them? Maybe you should realize that mythology is ancient Greek for something that is not true or based in fact, just like you tell children about santa and the tooth-fairy in your hillbilly country. These ancient people invented astronomy, science, physics, mathematics and so on without technology whilst your christian ancestors still believed the whole solar system revolved around the earth 3000 years later.

You are no authority either, this is not a site where published intellectuals gather, it's an internet community, you're not a celebrity or an expert upon the subject of every form of physics out there. Mythology was simply a way to inspire back then, only an uneducated, narrow-minded being such as yourself would stick to the stereotypical christian beliefs in regards to pre-christian traditions.

"Here's a little insight. If it exists, it is physical. If the "spiritual" exists, then it is merely physical phenomenon that we cannot presently describe."

So you deny that there is more than one physically-perceivable dimension? Are you at the forefront of science and physics as a whole and thus are able to determine as a fact (a fact is something that cannot be disputed since it is proven via a formula whereas a truth is subjective, I chose to type this because you seem like the keyboard-warrior type that thinks she's the shit on a pc, but probably is morbidly-obese and poor) using the latest technology that there are no other dimension? That there is only this physical universe and that the cosmos is not infinite with innumerable (that means many...)dimensions that one cannot perceive with one's physical eyes because of our current technological limitations? What an ignorant fool. Claim to be so wise yet you're clearly dead-set on some idea that your Atheist ideology is the beginning and end of all things.

The fact remains that even though the guy you were replying to is a kid newly out of christianity or judaism, he has the same chance of being correct as you do. Remember what people like you thought about Galileo (he was obviously killed by the vatican because they lacked the technology to prove his claims and because it was heretical and against the mainstream)when he said the sun doesn't revolve around the earth, but that the earth and our solar system revolves around the sun? Remember what skeptical sods like yourself told the wright brothers when they believed in aviation?

You see in the end you are more ignorant the the joy of satan kid, and that won't change simply because you're a regular on an online community. You are every bit as delusional and narrow-minded as the christian people in my country, you think that your way is the only way, that you are the only one that is right, if you haven't noticed this is for both the satanic and the occult, and your laveyan version of Satanism is by no mean the original nor is it by any means the oldest or the elite, you're just a follower of a philosophy written by a dead guy, you're a sheep like a christian who can't think for yourself or create your own ideology. The only people who will take your reply to the joy of satan kid seriously are just as ignorant and intellectually-impaired as you are.

And as for claiming that Satanism is atheistic, that makes you uneducated upon the subject to, because Satanism and luciferianism can be traditional/spiritual which means that they preserve the pre-christian pagan (whether European paganism, Egyptian, Sumerian or whichever form or ethos they choose to use) beliefs even though adopting the names of demons (demons are obviously the names of pre-christian deities that were demonized and reduced to infernal and malevolent qualities in the christian bible). I'm not saying they practice it the same way, it obviously evolves. You try to confine the world to your reality and your beliefs too, just as he did so why would anybody take you any more seriously than they would take him?

From my understanding in your american culture laveyan satanists are generally social rejects who get beat up in school (no offense just making an observation), then come across the Satanic Bible in a mainstream library and purchase it and adopt the idea that you are smarter and more intelligent than everybody else in order to explain why you have no friends and can't get a proper job and will end up a 30 year-old still living with your parents or living beneath the bread-line.

I don't judge people based on the beliefs they claim to have, i respect Lavey because he actually stood for what he said he did, he wasn't as narrow-minded, jaded and closed off to possibilities like you are. I respect most christians more than i do you 'occultists and satanists' who dress in black and get tattoos to look mysterious, because the majority of you are lower-class and don't have jobs, you're the subjects and slaves not the kings and nobles so who are you to claim to be a prophet for the beliefs of Lavey? He was an icon and a pioneer, you're just a keyboard-warrior with a feel sorry for me philosophy because you lack the intellectual-capability to comprehend the possibility that there is so much more out there than what our current and limiting technology can prove at this stage. You're more christian than the pastor saying a prayer in church, you're just to incompetent to realize. Carry on cattle, carry on.

#88377 - 06/01/14 12:52 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Ubermensch23]
Ubermensch23 Offline

Dimensions - correction.

#88378 - 06/01/14 01:00 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Ubermensch23]
Ubermensch23 Offline

And for the record i'm an Occultist too, i'm just not interested in oppressing the different ideologies of people on this forum, because in the end that's what somebody who subconsciously realizes he is an idiot does, just like the christians and muslims did to the much more intelligent heathen minorities. If you have a problem with somebody else's version of reality or their version of Satanism no matter how ignorant, keep it to yourself, as i stated, you're not some expert on the subject everybody else turns to for answers, you're just another person who thinks your way is correct.

#88383 - 06/01/14 02:19 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: LoneWolf78]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Quote:
That said, on a personal side note, it is very refreshing to have an honest miscommunication on a message board handled so maturely.

well thanks, I don't see a whole lot of that elsewhere either - but ya know, at the end of the day we're just tossing words back and forth - all in good fun, I see no need to get all "Alpha" over what amounts to banter on a screen and I suspect that's true of most here and in some-round-about way.

Which is probably something "older satanists want younger satanists to know"... especially in the digital age... that one might come off as king of the sandbox on a forum; well articulated, highly opinionated, dominating every topic but for all you know they haven't really done a whole hell of a lot with their rhetoric save but lament how the world doesn't fit their grand ideals.

Meanwhile there are those (usually older and a bit more worldly) that just sorta get that no amount of blogs or posts or leader-board stats amount to anything at all, but do it anyway simply because it is fun - meanwhile living very interesting and fulfilling lives - to the extent that being courteous doesn't come at any cost to their egos whatsoever.

Like, for example, some dude bumps into me and causes me to spill my drink... well I can afford another, shit happens. "sorry bro", "ah, no worries, man" (besides you don't buy beer, just rent it) - it's those that turn around and say "what the fuck dude!!! Fuck that! it's on" who constantly have something to prove - you don't really want to be "that guy" is another thing older satanists want younger satanists - nah... younger people in general to know.

Not every honest mistake is a deliberate slight against you - save the pissing match for when there's real fires to put out.

#88388 - 06/01/14 03:36 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: antikarmatomic]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Very good point antikarmatomic! \:\)

It really is silly enough to see people get so bent out of shape over piss ant things in the real world, but it is a fucking riot to watch them get into a cyber bloodbath.

I was once privately scolded by a moderator for having a public disagreement with one of his friends. It was a relatively long message, in which he concluded by telling me to, 'take your lashing like a man.'

I couldn't help but honestly laugh out loud. To the best of my knowledge, this was a grown man, yet, here he is involving himself in reindeer games, and giving cyber lashings to boot! \:D

I wonder if he goes to his local watering hole and portrays himself that way.

In the old days it used to be considered a cruel form of exploitation: things like sideshow acts, handing a drunk a micrphone and letting him make an ass of himself, Jerry Springer was accused of exploiting his guests. However, in this day and age, narcissistic idiots are more than willing to exploit themselves. Want proof? Look all over the internet, especially on youtube.

I completely agree no need for pissing unless there is a fire to put out, Satanists should know the difference.

Page 16 of 16 « First<1213141516

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.039 seconds of which 0.017 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.