Page 3 of 16 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#17166 - 12/29/08 10:09 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Dimitri]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Saying this to jack actually is quite stupid. At least he is 40 years young/old. This compared to your humble 21.. well it makes you a bit worthless.. I'm not stupid saying such things. I know he is at least twice my age and I respect his authority. If he says something well.. I'm quite sure he has a jolly good reason for it.

Thinking Butterz was really responding to Jake shows your lack of understanding in how this forum works mechanically... If you knew you would realize that he was not really talking to Jake he just used quick reply... Then again if you actually understood what you read you could easily see he is in no way talking to Jake... Calling Jake jack while calling another member stupid only doubles the attention to your own ignorance and laziness...

Now to answer the original question...

What things do older Satanists want younger ones to know?

My answer is simple and true... Nothing, I have no want for you to know anything... You are not one of mine, my click, or my family... Figure it out on your own and if you do or don't, well it's no sweat off my back either way...

~T~

#17172 - 12/29/08 11:30 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
I'm going to do what a Satanist of my stature shouldn't ...

This, of course, assumes you are a satanist. You, like many others who presume themselves to be satanists, are often little more than White Light Secular Humanists in dark clothes.

In most cases, a person will call themselves a satanist first, and learn about Satanism latter. For such people, like yourself, my first test would be to read "Might is Right." If it supports your currently held beliefs then most likely you are a Satanist. If you take issue with it, then I would really recommend that you look into what the Wicca have to offer.

Beyond this, here is some recommended reading for the young traveller.
Books of the Left Hand Path

I read most of these from about 13-18yo. It changed my life. Your results may vary.

#17382 - 12/31/08 10:03 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
ACF Offline
stranger

Loc: Hamilton Ohio
I'm going to be honest, I'm 14 years old, live in a Christian home, and believe in the exact opposite. I'm LaVeyan, and when it comes to my family they can't know about it. I am all for my religion, believe in it 100%, and its a big part of me. I have done alot of reading on the computer learning what I can and asking questions from people who also believe in what I do. I would love to read the Satanic Bible, but being in this house and not of free age yet it is hard. Many times I've wanted to go out and buy a copy of the bible, or order it online but I could order it and have my parents find out about it. I would like to know everything I could about LaVeyan Satanism.

#17397 - 12/31/08 11:23 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: ACF]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
FINALLY! Another young one to take the heat off of me (just kidding guys, I know I'm your favorite).

ACF,

If you look around, you may be able to find an online version of the Satanic Bible. Actually, look no further...

http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php?ubb=media

I forgot they had it on here. There you go. But just out of curiosity, exactly how do you consider yourself to be a Satanist when you've never actually read TSB? Word of mouth? How can you be sure you're getting your information from a trusted source?

#17402 - 01/01/09 12:29 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Mike]
ACF Offline
stranger

Thank you, I will be sure to read it. I will start now. What you say is true, but I have done ALOT of reading and research, talking with actual Satanists, and looked over conversations about it. I guess now it is the time to truely become one, if I have not already been one.

#17404 - 01/01/09 01:56 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: ACF]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
ACF, it seems to me that in all the reading and research that you have done on LaVeyan Satanism, you have somehow bypassed what would have to be the most important book on the subject.

I hope your taking advantage of the link on Mike's post - read it, then read it again if need be, and see if it resonates with you before you start calling yourself a LaVeyan Satanist.

Who knows , you might discover apon reading it that it clashes with every principal or value you hold dear....

Time will tell.

Mike, your starting to grow on me, you really are....

A "Gem amongst the rubble" perhaps? ;\)

#17422 - 01/01/09 06:14 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: spiderbreeder]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Yes, and maybe we can start our own daycare system, for the really, really, really young "Satanists to be".

I'm starting to get worried here... anyone?

#17423 - 01/01/09 06:18 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: daevid777]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Meh, I prefer to set up an online slaughterhouse for the ones who claim satan is their master.
Or other attention whores with their tat's who are proud but scared to show themselves.

#17425 - 01/01/09 06:53 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: daevid777]
spiderbreeder Offline

Ok, maybe I'm mellowing out in the afterglow of all the New Year goodwill (gag), but you have to admit that Mike doesn't seem to be as ignorant as a lot of the other young un's have revealed themselves to be on this forum- I mean we have a wannabe, blood-drinking freak on one of the other threads (the vampire one to be exact) and the best contribution this plebian fool has had to bring to the table so far is random,scattered one liners that pertain to how good blood tastes, and how Satan is his lord and master.
Mike just struck me as having a lot more to offer that's all.

Our own Daycare system for the "really young Satanist to be"?
That's just a plainly disturbing concept!

I think I'm starting to get a bit worried too...

#17428 - 01/01/09 07:16 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: spiderbreeder]
Picunnus Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Ok, I know this was meant to be sarcastic - but it actually would be cool if there was a place you could send your kids that you didn't have to worry about someone trying to cram them into some stupid mold that will never fit.

I realize this isn't a real kid-oriented place but since my spawn is MY SPAWN he is definitively one of the best things our world has going for it. The thought of him being cared for and TAUGHT THINGS by losers is appalling.

Satanist day care would be cool!

#17432 - 01/01/09 07:36 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Picunnus]
spiderbreeder Offline

You bring forth a very valid point there Picunnus.

Thinking back on my own daycare and schooling experiences, I think I would have flourished more in a "Satanically monitored" environment - maybe I would have actively participated instead of slinking off to get away from everyone.

There are plenty of "different" kids out there that would benefit from Satanic Daycare when you think about it- you could be on to something there P.
If I had kids, I would definitely prefer the above to the alternative.

#17433 - 01/01/09 07:44 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: spiderbreeder]
Picunnus Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
ANY kid would benefit from it. Our society would be a better place if the children were taught by someone other than the LOWEST INTELLECTUAL STRATA of our society.

Teachers... ugh. Give me the creeps.

#17447 - 01/01/09 01:34 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Picunnus]
ACF Offline
stranger

After last night, I have no read the whole TSB. But over the past, I'd say 2 years I've been reading parts, and big chunks of it. I wouldn't go into a religion without reading the bible, that'd be pointless. I recognize alot of what I've read. So my sources have been correct. Last night I finished reading the whole thing. But since it was my first time reading the whole thing, I'm not going to be able to memorize everything. It will take a few times of reading TSB before I can start remembering exactly what it said, word for word, and key phrases.

#17461 - 01/01/09 03:24 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: spiderbreeder]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
Why thank you, spiderbreeder. I still have much to learn however, and being on this forum for a little over 2 years is bound to have some effect on you...For me it taught me the world isn't always a nice place (or hardly ever is), and for that reason you need to toughen up and don't be stupid. It's eat or be eaten, and I will admit I've had a few chunks taken out of me...But wounds heal and in the end what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I may have more to offer than most that are around my age, but looking at the big picture, I have merely scratched the surface.

Just trying to wise up, that's all.

#17493 - 01/02/09 05:13 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Mike]
spiderbreeder Offline

No worries Mike, just calling it how I'm seeing it.
Judging from your last post especially, you seem to have a realistic perspective about the LHP, and what it entails to walk apon it - at least you have the honesty to state that you had "merely scratched the surface" many people younger (and older) than you have claimed to "know it all" when they really haven't got a clue about anything.

Picannus, I agree with your statement that every kid would benefit from a Satanic schooling system, and not just the "different" ones, and coming from a family of teachers, and school principals, I can empathically state that they totally creep me out too...

Page 3 of 16 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.