Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#17494 - 01/02/09 07:07 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: spiderbreeder]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Yeah, Mike "The Patron Satanic Saint of the Youth"...

Just kidding, Mike, you've taken a lot of beatings over the years... some of which perhaps were meant more for these "New kids on the block"... too bad they weren't around a while back.

However, it's good to see you grow, in your very own, strange direction, instead of just regurgitating back some shit in which you don't believe.

As for the ass beatings, I'm sure they'll continue, whenever necessary. I for one, am just too tired to keep up.

#17502 - 01/02/09 01:16 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: daevid777]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
 Quote:
Yeah, Mike "The Patron Satanic Saint of the Youth"...

Now you're talking.

Quote:

Just kidding, Mike, you've taken a lot of beatings over the years... some of which perhaps were meant more for these "New kids on the block"... too bad they weren't around a while back.

Well for others who wish to learn could always search through some old threads and see what they can dig up. The reason I haven't been on here for a while was just that. I learned to shut up and listen.

Quote:

However, it's good to see you grow, in your very own, strange direction, instead of just regurgitating back some shit in which you don't believe.

Thanks. It means a lot to hear this coming from people I learned so much from. At first I was so far from the truth I couldn't find the path to start on, and now it's good to know I'm at least heading in the right direction.

#19629 - 02/04/09 09:11 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
Gratikus Offline
pledge

I have some advice for the younger Satanist: Be strong, that's it. Strength is measured in your weakest moments. When you are feeling down and depressed, that is when you need to be a Satanist the most. This is what seperates us from the righteous, we don't bow down in humility in our weakest moments, instead, we forge ahead and fight like the devil. Right when the forces of natural selection rub against our lives is when we must become the Prince of Darkness. When it comes to who is a "real" practicing Satanist and who isn't, this is what separates the men from the boys: Who uses Satanism for the "cool" factor, and who uses it for survival.
#19632 - 02/04/09 11:38 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Gratikus]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Gratikus, that is indeed sound advice; however, if I may say so, it is lacking.

If one is going to tell others to be strong, then perhaps they might consider also giving suggestions on strength building.

One example, off the top of my head would be the study of "Objectivism," or in other words, looking at ones own problems from the outside, instead of internalizing them.
Making a list of possible solutions, and then taking ACTION to correct the situation. Even what I am suggesting is lacking, because it might take years of study and self analisis to be succesful in its application.

#19947 - 02/08/09 09:31 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Gratikus]
Gratikus Offline
pledge

I have some additional advice for the Satanic youth: Do something constructive with this new force of Satan that you have discovered. Create a work of art with it, create a new political party with it, write a book with it, start a business with it, invent a science with it, etc.etc...Power without either focus or purpose is pointless. And never forget what the herd is there for: They are there for you to manipulate them, so that you can achieve these great things. Sometimes young Satanist make the mistake of trying to “save” the herd from Christianity. The herd is there for you to use and abuse on your path to power, never forget that.
#24438 - 05/11/09 09:22 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
OG MUPPET Offline
stranger

Loc: st/louis Mo.
Well let's see, some advice for a young/ new satanist

1st. read the last 4 pages again, after that, read some of the 10,000 posts & replays before you make your 2nd post. (after your intro)

2nd. "off the clock", plumbers, don't care to talk about pluming, drug dealers, don't care to talk about dope, & lastly, satanist don't care to talk about Satanism.

If you happen your way into the chat room, & we're talking about cutting the dingle barrys from our ass hairs, don't try & change the subject, ie. you say "Do you all ritualized just on holidays" Your just waving a red flag, in front of a bunch of bulls, that where happily grazing on some dingle barry conversation.

3rd. There are as many forms of Satanism, as there are Satanist. You will never be an OG-MUPPETEST, & you sher as hell will never be a Dan Dreadest. For if you agree with any one, 100% about every thing, then your a "sheeple', & satanest can't be sheeple, & vice-versa.

4th. Improvisation, to think you have to go "by the book" on any thing, for it too work, is complete bull shit.

examples.. lust rituals, all you need is some-thing to whip off on (if your a chick, a wet finger) "you say, you don't have a black candle", use a red one, green one, a Fn tiekee torch, "what you don't have a gong" so what! no bell? use a glass! ETC..

All one needs for a successful working, is the one main ingredient, DESIRE!

#24517 - 05/13/09 05:22 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I began my satanic studies in 1975. You have an advantage now because you can read all of Anton LaVey's books. I had to wait decades before he wrote them all.
#24688 - 05/16/09 07:27 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

Here's how *I* define Satanism:

Many people cycle through many religions before coming to Satanism... because they are looking for something that actually works.

If you came here looking for some ultimate answer to all of your life's problems you will not find it here either.

Satanism isn't about Satan, seeing Satan as a god, refuting any other religion as inferior to Satanism or anything of the sort.

It's about YOU and what YOU believe in. The answer is within YOU. NOT finding emotional solace in some dogma by some false god.

It's about defining and defending yourself, your constitution, and your beliefs with strength and logical reasoning.

There are those here that will call you names, cuss at you and dismiss you like a bunch of highly irrational, bitter old, senile women going through menopause. It takes a big dick to call someone a name and dismiss them... but an even bigger one to challenge or support someone's claim by working with them to provide proof for or against it.

This is why I like to use the scientific method when I make claims in this forum and out in the world. If no one can stand up and help you prove your point to be physically possible through experimentation... then they are just as weak as they claim you to be. For they can not claim your weakness without providing scientific proof. Otherwise it is just an opinion, not a hypothesis, and holds no water.

In my *opinion* all religions, including Satanism and science will eventually all die out over time... along with the human race. We will never survive the entire lifespan of the universe as long as we maintain our identities as selfish individuated beings disconnected from others and our environment. The universe does not care who we think we are and what we prove through scientific reasoning to maintain the status quo or even to progress beyond it. It is only interested in maintaining balance within itself. I don't believe anything anyone says to support or deny this opinion I hold bares any relevance over time. This opinion will stand or fall on it's own over time.

#24692 - 05/16/09 09:22 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Asmodevs]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
You remind me of myself about 3 years ago, when I first came to this forum. I'm not saying you have no clue, but if that's how you define Satanism then you aren't getting the big picture.

Satanism isn't all about ones inner self. Not all of your answers come from within. It's about retaining whats going on around you and learning from it, and in the end evolving from the experience. Satan has plenty to do with Satanism. The biblical representation of gods enemy (Satan) is a role model for Satanists, in my opinion. It's what Satan represents that makes up Satanism. All of that inner-self becoming all-knowing reaching enlightenment bullshit is just that- bullshit. You can't teach yourself everything, it all starts somewhere else.

Quote:
In my *opinion* all religions, including Satanism and science will eventually all die out over time... along with the human race.

That's a nice thought, but it'll NEVER happen. The human mind just doesn't work that way. Even becoming a Satanist takes a drastic change of perception (for some). For the entire human race to eventually abandon religion of any sort, our human instinct toward those unanswerable questions would have to change. Bottom line, religion is part of human nature.

Quote:
The universe does not care who we think we are and what we prove through scientific reasoning to maintain the status quo or even to progress beyond it. It is only interested in maintaining balance within itself.

You see, this is what I can't stand. You talk about the universe as if it's got a mind of it's own. The universe is mearly the infinite amount of space, time, and matter in which we exist. And what's all this about balance? A balance of good and evil? Or balance meaning an equal amount of space on either side of any point in the physical plane of existence?

#24701 - 05/16/09 11:34 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Mike]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

What I'm really curious about... If a Satanist is one who identifies himself with the enemy of god. What would you call one who sees god and Satan as an enemy?

I'd like to think that we'd still call that person a Satanist (whether he conforms to Satanic belief or not) since he is still going against what is accepted by the general (cult) masses.

#24704 - 05/17/09 12:14 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Asmodevs]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

What I'm really curious about... If a Satanist is one who identifies himself with the enemy of god. What would you call one who sees god and Satan as an enemy?

And the crux of the reason that Satanism is mutually exclusive to Atheism emerges, albeit quite unwittingly. ;\)

Satanism is not opposed to 'god', as that would be inconsistent with the idea of it being a religion of the carnal, the mundane and the earth. Once you are opposed to 'god', 'the devil' or any number of spirits,ghosts, demons, spooks and demigods (which all sit on the exact same epistemological playing field) you have left the realm of the real in which Satanism exists and entered the realm of the 'spiritual' which is in fact antithesis to the entire concept of what it is Satanism stands for.

If you see yourself as the 'enemy' of something you must first accept the existence of that thing. As far as we can tell, there are no gods, devils, or fairys. What does exist, however, in a very measurable and tangible fashion is the spiritual beliefs themselves and those that uphold them. Ultimately it doesn't matter if there is a god or not, because either way his followers are responsible for a society built on backwards values and slave mentality.

#24710 - 05/17/09 01:21 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Dan_Dread]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

you impressed me there, Dan.

Now you have to piss me off when you comment on my next post so we can maintain this love/hate relationship.

#24758 - 05/18/09 08:12 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Asmodevs]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Honestly I didn't pay much attention to the new replies in this thread aside from this one:

Originally Posted By: Asmodevs
Satanism isn't about... refuting any other religion as inferior to Satanism or anything of the sort.

To which I would respond with: Then why is it called Satanism?

#24770 - 05/18/09 02:35 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
There's a difference between knowing ands refuting. Personally, I don't see the need to waste valuable time and energy refuting anyone's beliefs. I'm not out to convert anyone. Are you?

#24772 - 05/18/09 02:47 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: Octavius]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

No, I am most certainly not out to convert anyone. Nor do I see having a theological debate with someone as a waste of time or energy. That is unless it turns from intelligent discussion to childish bickering. The same could be said about any discussion though.

It would be pretty naive, though, to try and make the case that Satanism wasn't (partly) created to refute all the other religions out there. Along with other widely accepted falsities. While Satanism is not all about blasphemy and heresy - they both certainly have a place.

Page 4 of 16 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.