Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#15900 - 12/10/08 08:33 PM Vampires?
Butterz Offline
pledge

Loc: Georgia
I recently stumbled across something I found to be unbelievable. I was researching information on Vladin Tepes and his connection to the Dracula story. I found a link to a site of people who pride themselves on being psychic vampires.

After reading what they believe it made sense to me. In TSB it talk down on ones who practice this, but why? If I can drain the energy of a weak person and use it to increase my power. Is it wrong to prey on the the weak?

A few even speak of drinking blood, both animal and human. I don't think I would attempt it. Nutritionally there are benefits of drinking blood in moderation. They say by provoking fear in the prey the blood can cause an euphoric condition. Something to do with increased adrenaline.

Has anyone heard of such practices? How could these be incorporated into satanic ritual, as means to increase energy for magical purpose?

#15901 - 12/10/08 08:45 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Depending on the vamp group you came across, they stand for different things.
Vamp groups are as varied as Xitans, and Satanists.

Some go for energy, some go for blood.
Some groups banish others for doing the blood thing.
Some groups are roleplay, some real life, some on the weekends.
Some claim historical legacy, some refuse to admit their group has been around for less than 15 years.
Some believe they are the only way, and everyone else are pretenders.
Some just throw parties, some mix vamperism with s&m.
Toss energy play into that mix as well.
Then you have your hot topic vamps.
Then you have then newer groups which blend energy play, chaos magic and light Satanism/pagan beliefs.
Most of theses groups have their own form of rituals which are used to bind members to the larger group.

My friends in the vamp community were featured on A&E or the history channel during the shows search into the history of vampires.

The blood drinkers tend to have their partners(swans) tested for diseases.

As for rituals, do what you will to increases your senses within the psychodrams, but have willing particpents.

Morgan

#15903 - 12/10/08 09:28 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Morgan]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Psychic vampirism, in the context of Satanism , is not 'draining peoples energy' in any direct sense, nor does it 'increase the vampires power'. In the context of Satanism being a psychic vampire is being parasitic to ones very happiness or livelihood. It isn't a power, nor an ability, but the lack of both.

In my experience these useless leeches are usually weak and pathetic cowards. They latch onto others because they have nothing of their own, and no prospects of getting ahead.

It is really just metaphor, highlighting the need to shake off the bonds of guilt induced entitlement many would happily trap you into. 'Vampirism' in the 'I'm gonna suck your blood/lifeforce' is an entirely unrelated idea/concept.

#15904 - 12/10/08 09:50 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Butterz Offline
pledge

"psychic vampire is being parasitic to ones very happiness or livelihood. It isn't a power, nor an ability, but the lack of both."

If I can "leech" to ones livelihood, destroying their happiness and furthing my position simultanesly is that vampirism, or just plain manipulation? In my interpratation of Lavey crushing somebodies goal in an effort to reach my own is vampirism and frownded upon.

On the other hand nothing should stop me from achieving my goals. Destroying anything and everything in my way.

#15909 - 12/10/08 10:09 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Quote:

n my interpratation of Lavey crushing somebodies goal in an effort to reach my own is vampirism and frownded upon.

Then you just don't get it.

Don't feel bad, most people don't.

#15911 - 12/10/08 10:14 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Jake999 Offline

I'd suggest you read the section on psychic vampirism in The Satanic Bible. You can find the ebook in the media room.

#15915 - 12/10/08 10:34 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Jake999]
Butterz Offline
pledge

I re-read what LaVey wrote on vampirism. Still it is confusing. It seems to contradict itself. Those who take with out returning the favor, or guilt trip people into doing things are vampires. As a satanist I should avoid or destroy people like that as they do not benefit me. But why not use the same tactics? If I can make somebody feel bad or use reverse psychology to get my desires where is the problem. If one is so blind to not see the trickery they deserve to be used and they guilt that goes along with.
#15916 - 12/10/08 10:41 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Jake999 Offline

Guess I can't help you. I live my life way above that level of petty existence. I've never seen the need to lower myself to that kind of bottom-feeding.

#15921 - 12/10/08 11:09 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Wait, weren't you the guy that didn't understand why it was stupid to intentionally make himself look like a lazy dullard at work? This is all starting to fall into place now.

You are looking for justification to be a low life bottom feeder. You aren't going to find it here.

#15923 - 12/10/08 11:23 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Butterz Offline
pledge

Yes I did manipulate them. I did jack shit at work and got payed the same. They are the naive idiots that allowed it. Kindess is weakness and I will use it to my advantage every chance I can.

I don't need anyone to justify my life. All i am saying is TSB isn't that clear when it comes to the difference between vampirism and manipulation.

#15942 - 12/11/08 03:00 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Some vamps view it as a predatory skill, feeding on the weak.
Its all a personal outlook as to the given situation:

Are you manipulating someone?
Are you "feeding" off of someone?
Are you using someones energy to better yourself?
Are you getting energy off of a crowd?
Are you living off your parents and not working?
Are you using someone for your own gain without their consent?

Do you really give a fuck or not?

The TSB is guidebook, not the end all of everything, it is sometimes, the time to think for yourself without going to a guidebook for all the answers.

Morg

#15947 - 12/11/08 07:08 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Fabiano Offline

Quote:
Yes I did manipulate them. I did jack shit at work and got payed the same. They are the naive idiots that allowed it. Kindess is weakness and I will use it to my advantage every chance I can.

1st, as already said, doing jack shit at work is a short term view. Suppose you find the mean to work 30h a week and be paid for 40. What do you do with these 10 hours? If you use it for bettering yourself, or doing any constructive thing, why not...
But if you're just working slower than others during 40h, you gain nothing on the long term. You're wasting precious time and worsting yourself.

2nd, you say "Kindness is weakness". It's a little bit short. Have you ever read this "Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!" ?

#15970 - 12/11/08 03:28 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

So you are manipulating them by acting as a lazy and stupid slacker. That's great but what you forget is that perception = everything. So in their eyes you ARE a lazy and stupid slacker.

Now, a benefit being the amount of time you got cash for free, which is zero. Like Fabiano said, you still spent as much time at the job as you would have had when working normal.
So the other benefit could be the energy you spent for cash, and indeed, you have wasted less energy than another to get your money.

The funny thing is that your reputation is damaged. It of course doesn't matter much if you are doing jobs at the lowest caste level, they don't care whom they hire, they just need an idiot to do the job. If you however work at a level where they demand some requirements, your reputation will proceed you. In your case, you'll have to invest a lot more energy in fixing your damaged reputation than you have gained by being a slacker.
So the actually benefit of your grand scheme of manipulation is sub-zero. That's not as much manipulation as it is stupidity.

The fact that you even dare to call this manipulation is rather laughable. It's like only getting the ugly dates and then pretending that's how you like them.

You Sir have no long-term vision.

D.

#15974 - 12/11/08 05:24 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Diavolo]
Fabiano Offline

Thinking twice, who pays these thousands hours wasted by such stupid guys intentionally parasiting the society?

He probably think all CEO are stupid and even not think about those working in administrations sucking directly our taxes.
The final effect will be more taxes and higher prices.

So, thinking twice, they're my weak ennemies and surely not strong adversaries !

I'm a nightmare for the stupids.

Fabiano

P.S. BTW, I drop my revendication for my " right for lazyness ". One shit out!

Edited by Fabiano (12/11/08 05:28 PM)

#16002 - 12/11/08 09:20 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Fabiano]
Butterz Offline
pledge

First off, I want to thank everyone. I have a slightly better view on my situation. So there is no misunderstanding on my proffesion. I am a fork lift operator. I took pallets off the dock and stacked them in the warehouse. At my best pace I can move about 60 pallets in an 8 hour shift. Insteaf of that I moved about 40. By doing that I worked most Saturday's, making time and a half.
Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.