Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#16011 - 12/12/08 12:35 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
OGMF HOLLY SHIT!!1 Moving 40 loads a day instead of 80 makes you a kvlt psychick vampyre lord ov evil!

Seriously. Anybody who calls themselves a vampire is a dumb. Anybody who calls themselves a psychic vampire is even dumber. A psychic vampire is a mooch, a loser who can't make his own way in life so he leeches off others. I don't know who was the first Anne Rice idiot fanboy to misread LaVey and start calling himself that like it's some sort of badge, but it seriously needs to stop. Especially those fags who think they are somehow feeding off other people's "spiritual energy" by doing those retarded rituals in those shitty dime-a-dozen "vampyre magick" grimores.

No offense intended, my dear Butterz, but I just can't stop myself when I get on one of those rants.

But your point does deserve some explanation. Can we occasionally take advantage of others? At times, sure, since we all do things like this occasionally, provided we can get away with it and it causes no obvious offense. But the important thing is to not be dependent on it, and repay debts when needed... otherwise you are just a lowlife parasite who can't survive without a host, and ultimately shit will hit the fan when your friends and cohorts abandon you for being such a dick.

Satanism is about being mostly self-dependent and being able to hold your own ground.

#16012 - 12/12/08 12:43 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I spent my entire career in a warehouse. I am a warehouse manager. If you think you are fooling anyone, you aren't. I have more seat experience than you in a forklift. I can tell if you are slacking or giving a good 8 hours. We had a "slow" person like you working for me in our company. I never considered him for a raise or promotion. The only reason we kept him, was to help us get out of our busy season. Once things slowed down, he was shown the door. Strive to be the best, or strive to be mediocre. Your choice. BTW, slacking off to drive overtime only cuts into the company's bottom line. In these tough times, they will look to cut costs anywhere they can. You mentioned eating dog food in the Food thread. With this kind of work ethic, I hope it was tasty. Because you will be eating more of that than you will steak.

#16013 - 12/12/08 01:09 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
in plain and simple terms... a psychic vampire is someone that bores you to fucking tears when forced to spend time with them. they make you tired, they bring you down. they are generally pessimists with nothing to offer. you cant wait for them to leave, and when they do you feel a breath of fresh air.

and yes, you are probably one of them.

way to go.

#16023 - 12/12/08 09:30 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: Bacchae]
Jake999 Offline

We had people who'd play games like that in the military, although we had no "overtime"... base pay is base pay for me as it is for you, dependent on rank, although "rank has its priviledges." But there were slackers... malingerers... who slowed down, took too many breaks, and generally tried to "get over." Someone ALWAYS notices. Civilians can fire them. Quick and easy... "Sorry, babycakes, it's just not working out."

I had "options."

My slackers quickly found out that I could take their days off away for a month simply because I felt they needed more training. After two days off, I could do it again. And what could I consider "training?" Welllll now. We loaded aircraft with troops and the materiel of war. For those out there with military experience, can I get an AMEN for HEAVY materiel of war? Most of that had to be stacked on 463L pallets (325lb reinforced aluminum platforms) and then covered with a pallet net linked to the pallet. If the materiel was not packed to the satisfaction of the inspector, it had to be done again. Guess who was the inspector ... 12 hours a day.

Still a slacker? The vehicles on an aircraft are secured using a variety of chains and straps. There are 5K, 10K and 20K chains. A 5K chain weighs about 20 pounds, they go up from there. Tanks take a lot of 'em. Trucks too. And they all have to go from the chain bay to the aircraft, about 1/4 mile away. Normally, you take a bunch of them and throw them into a truck and take them to the aircraft for load. OH, MAN! Are you out of luck. There are no trucks available. That one out front, no... that's mine. Get to walking, troop. So, with 5-7 chains draped over his shoulders our slacker friend walks slowly... he has to... to the aircraft to deliver the chains. It could take 20 - 30 chains to tie down the load. More if it's a large plane or heavier vehicles... And don't forget plenty of tiedown devices! That's for ONE plane. We could load 30 in a shift. The work of a slacker is lonely... team players not so much.

Lunch time. I gotta give the troops time to eat. It's in the regulations. 15 minutes. But I'm an easy supervisor, and I give my troops 30 minutes... but Mr. Leisure has to run my stat sheets up to the Headquarters building and THEN he can eat with whatever time is left. Hell no, the vehicles can't leave the flightline.

After lunch, the slacker gets to lie on his back under vehicle after filthy vehicle and tie them down to perfection. The inspector (yours truly) makes sure it's done right. Makes for a LONG afternoon, and you CAN'T slack off. Military aircraft delays can get you in deep shit with... THE INSPECTOR.

OK. Lesson learned, I hope, because we can do it all again it you still think you're too precious to do what you're paid to do. And if not, we ALWAYS have planes, or cargo to stack or paint to scrape, or latrines to clean. And on top of that, you can do it while you're spending your off time in JAIL. The average sentence for a malingerer is 30 - 60 days. Oh and you're gonna LOVE your supervisor in the brig!!!

#16054 - 12/12/08 07:16 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: The Zebu]
Third-Side Offline
stranger

Loc: Maine
 Originally Posted By: The Zebu
Especially those fags who think they are somehow feeding off other people's "spiritual energy" by doing those retarded rituals in those shitty dime-a-dozen "vampyre magick" grimores.

I couldn't have said it better myself. What's the deal with that anyway, I know a lot of Satanists who are in on that whole Vampire kick, energy feeding, mumbo-jumbo! I read somewhere that the whole process of "feeding off of Energy" is an ancient form of Yoga or something to that effect. It seems to be a touchy subject in the Satanic Realm. Whatever the case may be, "to each his own".

#16258 - 12/16/08 12:06 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
It sounds like your bosses would have already seen your "best pace" and they know that you are capable of moving 60 pallets in an 8hr shift- now they can see that your only doing 40, plus your work week is spilling over into a higher paying day because of it. Sure, your benefiting from it, but any boss with half a brain is going to wise up, show you the door, and hire someone who can do what you were originally doing- 60 pallets in an 8hr shift, Monday to Friday! No one is indispensable. Thus your "vampirism" ends up spinning around and totally biting you on the arse.

#17376 - 12/31/08 08:40 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Butterz]
Chey Offline
Banned
stranger

I drink blood. Blood tastes very good.

Edited by Chey (12/31/08 08:42 PM)

#17380 - 12/31/08 09:58 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: Chey]
spiderbreeder Offline

LMAO! And if you lived in close proximity to me, I would hunt you down, tie you up, then proceed to nick a hole in one of your major arteries, then (to cut a long, sordid story short) I would commence to drink YOUR blood right in front of you, just to give you the shits...only joking.....?

Oops! just read your profile and saw your age, 13, wow...

Kids are exempt from harm in my book, so regarding the above, we'll just have to wait for a few more years won't we, lol.

#17390 - 12/31/08 10:35 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: spiderbreeder]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Okay, I know we are drifting a little off topic here, but I feel the need to tell you(if, in fact, you truly are drinking blood) that there is absolutey no need nor benefit from such an act. I doubt that at such an age you go through the trouble of going down to get tested before you do this. If it is your own, fine. If from another, it is WISE to test if not avoid all together. It doesn't take much to get something inside your body that will NEVER go away no matter what you do. Might I suggest that it would be quite satanic to give thought, reason, and education a shot before jumping into it like a child into a baptismal pool?

#17472 - 01/01/09 09:38 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: blsk]
The Zebu Offline

This guy was obviously a troll... waaay too exploitable.

Moving on, moving on...

#17497 - 01/02/09 11:00 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: blsk]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
A little tip on drinking blood and eating guinea pig.

tasty

#17528 - 01/03/09 04:59 AM Re: Vampires? [Re: fakepropht]
spiderbreeder Offline

That was disgustingly fantastic fakepropht - though having a kid bolting in asking the olds where his guinea pigs have gone would have capped it off perfectly...

#17547 - 01/03/09 10:20 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: spiderbreeder]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
blsk, very neatly said. If it's true what Chey said, then he should ask a physician to check him out. He's not immortal as vampires are supposed to be, and drinking blood from another person can prove to be a problem...if your not already dead.

To me, the idea of a vampire is neat for they represent an 'oddity' of mother nature...or a lack of. Having an uncontrolled beast who is basically untouchable that thrives from slaughtering people is a control all in him/herself. What a situation it would be if a true vampire would be on the loose. A vampire goes by the alternate name of the Prince of Darkness, and he/she is associated with the Devil; therefore, a vampire is my hero.

#17590 - 01/04/09 08:01 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: paolo sette]
The Zebu Offline

Originally Posted By: paolo sette
lol wut

We don't need this here, please...

#18058 - 01/12/09 09:51 PM Re: Vampires? [Re: The Zebu]
spiderbreeder Offline

You have to admit that all this is pretty amusing though Zebu...

"A vampire goes by the alternate name of the Prince of Darkness, and he/she is associated with the Devil;therefore, a vampire is my hero."

It was just unfortunate that I had a mouthful of coffee at the precise moment that I got to this little gem in Paolo's last post- the resulting burst of spontaneous laughter has left my computer drenched... Paolo, I hold you indirectly responsible.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.