Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#16077 - 12/13/08 03:59 AM More eugenics please.
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
The stupids of the world are only really good at one thing: breeding. Everywhere you look low income uneducated people are sucking up the money we, the hardworking taxpayer put in in the form of welfare. The more kids, the more money. Breeding has become a rather lucrative way of getting a free ride. Couple this with the fact that stupid people are too stupid to use protection, and generally too religious to have abortions, and what you have is a lot more stupids.

All the while, the clever are using condoms, having less kids, choosing to breed very selectively or not at all. The intelligence, strength and all else that makes them a successful human being dying with them.

The result is a society that is systematically breeding out the traits that make us successful. A system that carries and caters to the weak, that reproduce unchecked like so many weeds in a garden, with the gardener, darwinism, natural selection, kept at bay by a society of equality and fairness, of artificially implanted human entitlements, of no child (or adult!) left behind. The lowest common denominator is slowly becoming the median.

The mere mention of the word 'eugenics' can send the average person into a fit of Hitler fueled hysteria, but the fact is there is even now a natural system of eugenics in place, only it is running in reverse. The mere mention of the word is seen as cold and even inhuman, permanently attached at the hip to images of the Luftwaffe goosestepping through downtown Berlin. But what is eugenics really? What is so wrong with it?

Simply put, eugenics is the guided evolution of man. Before ww2 it was seen as almost a form of social responsibility, a bigger and better future for mankind. A healthier, smarter, and stronger mankind. A noble goal. Hitler fucked that up for everyone.

Rampant and unchecked breeding will eventually spell the end of our race.

#16080 - 12/13/08 04:26 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Couple this with the fact that stupid people are too stupid to use protection, and generally too religious to have abortions, and what you have is a lot more stupids.

If I get it right, you are saying that "stupid people have stupid children". With that I disagree. I know persons whose parents are mentally retarded but whose children are small geniuses.

From what I make up, you are being a little too negative. Indeed, there are many stupid people. But what about the intelligent ones? They certainly have the brains to manipulate those people to do their bidding and may raise their IQ a bit on certain subjects. In my opinion, no one is stupid, everyone has some subject wherein he is very good in. On the other hand, there are some degrees of importance within. Someone may know everything about football, but putting it in perspective what do you achieve with it? On the other hand, someone may know a thing or two about psychology but nothing about science. He is still valuable because he can halp people with problems, neverless he may be a complete idiot on all other things..

#16082 - 12/13/08 04:34 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Dan_Dread]
Butterz Offline
pledge

Loc: Georgia
What if other countries followed suit with China's one child law?
Every couple entitled to one child. That would slow down the problem. Maybe have a permit you can appy for, to have a second child if so desired. To recieve permit both parties most prove they have the finances along with other required statutes.

Obviously I understand the chances of this happening are less than none. I think it would correct the problem.

#16085 - 12/13/08 04:43 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Butterz]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
There are many solutions. Unfortunately they are all coercive, and could never actually happen given the memetic web of left wing feel good beliefs that have been enshrined by today's politically correct christo-humanist society.

Unfortunately it is only a matter of time, in my opinion, before we breed our intelligence back down into the caves from whence it came. The funny thing is that as the intelligence of the average man drops the technology he possesses continues to increase in complexity. Though there are sound socio-scientific reasons for this it's still a bit ironic.

#16086 - 12/13/08 04:55 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Dimitri]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
Yes it is true that while a complete idiot may have a trait or two that is usefull but, one good thing is not enough to undue the rest of a persons undesirable traits. You also contradictided yourself when you said that "there are many stupid people." Only then later on to state "no one is stupid." Which is it? But on to more important less trivial things.

Yes an individual may have a skill at a certain subject he may be usefull in a sense. But should the intelligent people with many skills waste their time on this one person to guide him in his skill or tell him how he is to use it?

Edited by ringmaster (12/13/08 04:56 AM)

#16087 - 12/13/08 04:57 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Dan_Dread]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
what we are seeing is nature running smoothly, albeit out of control, because of human meddling.
it is not the strong that will survive and prosper, but those that breed better. faster and bigger litters. consuming more food. more resources. rats and roaches have always outnumbered the tigers.
always will.

do you know that one group of people reach puberty faster than others? they do. and they are more suited to breeding. that they will fuck anything helps too.

we dont need to speak in code.
Europeans and their descendants, mostly but not exclusively, have made the planet more hospitable for all bipeds. the fear of offending delicate sensibilities has cloaked the danger of over population. now the danger is no longer around the corner.

#16088 - 12/13/08 04:57 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Butterz]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Eugenics is a fact of life. It got a bit stained during the last century and when you mention the concept, people directly hear nazi-boots walking the street but what they don't realize is that there is a lot of eugenics in process already.

We pretty much can identify some risks before birth and decide to get rid of them. Technology will only bring more options to the table and more factors to choose from. Give it some decades and you'll be able to make a choice in a list of potential offspring and decide whom of those you prefer. It's of course hailed only when we talk about cutting the risk of diseases or mutations but designer babies will be an option one day. You'll of course have to forget natural manners of conceiving and impregnate your wife in a jar.

Do stupid people breed faster than the smart? Not necessarily I think, fact is that poor people breed more than the smart. Poverty just limits the options you have and birthcontrol can feel like costing an arm and a leg to some. Stupidity as in religious and cultural tradition can indeed be a factor. If you're an African Tutsi and have to rely on your offspring as an insurrance for your elderly days, you must indeed produce as many as possible. Some will be weeded out by selection but the more you got, the higher the % that some will survive and keep you alive when you're not capable of doing it yourself.

The one-child rule in China is a nice and handy way to limit overpopulation but will bite them in the ass in a couple of decades, if it hasn't started already. You'll end up with a shipload of elderly and not enough young to support their needs. A problem we in the West are facing too.

D.

#16090 - 12/13/08 05:04 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Diavolo]
Ringmaster Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo

We pretty much can identify some risks before birth and decide to get rid of them. Technology will only bring more options to the table and more factors to choose from. Give it some decades and you'll be able to make a choice in a list of potential offspring and decide whom of those you prefer. It's of course hailed only when we talk about cutting the risk of diseases or mutations but designer babies will be an option one day. You'll of course have to forget natural manners of conceiving and impregnate your wife in a jar.

Yes we can identify some of the risks during pregnancy. We can get rid of them but the problem is that people are trying to get rid of this option because it is viewed as immoral and wrong. Not to mention that it costs a couple an arm and a leg to do. So if and when this option goes out the window what then?

#16092 - 12/13/08 05:10 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Ringmaster]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

There are only two sensible solutions:

Either we need to develop a caste system and set up rules to define whom belongs where and limit or expand their breeding-rights accordingly. Horrible some might think but society has no problem sterilizing mentally degenerated, so why stop there and not go a couple of steps further?

Option two is a complete destruction of society; war, murder and pestilence. Natural selection at its best. It triggers side-effects that push humans beyond their previous state. We Europeans wouldn't have conquered the world if we first hadn't been bashing our own skulls.

D.

#16093 - 12/13/08 05:14 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Diavolo]
Bacchae Offline

what are we REALLY talking about here?

are we referring to the weak, feeble, and retarded?
if so, I cant believe that anyone on this board would be so put out as to want to eradicate them.
the handicapped are an incredibly small percentage of the world population.

#16094 - 12/13/08 05:18 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
You also contradictided yourself when you said that "there are many stupid people." Only then later on to state "no one is stupid." Which is it? But on to more important less trivial things.
Not really contradicting myself. I'll explain it.

In my very own opinion no one REALLY IS plain stupid. Everyone has some matter where he/she is good at.
Now, when I said there are many stupid people, I was making a comparisation with the brains I have and the things other persons say. I know no one is dumb. But it is a shorter way to say "Their actions/ideas weren't really tought thoroughly". They may have some degree of intelligence but in normal life, they don't act intelligent or are too lazy to think.

#16095 - 12/13/08 05:22 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Bacchae]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I'm not talking about the handicapped. That's a problem science will solve anyways, it only takes time.

So we're probably talking about something else and it'll depend upon our rule of measuring. What I am talking about, I don't even feel like sharing here but it's theoretical and nothing but a problem-solution abstract. I ain't idealistic enough to invest too much effort or time at it.

D.

#16096 - 12/13/08 05:23 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Diavolo]
Ringmaster Offline

When you speak of destruction of society what exactly do you mean? Because it can be looked at in a few ways. In a sense society is already being destroyed by the weak, incompotent, and bottom feeders. The people who drain our welfare from those who deserve and actually need it are destroying society.

As far as war and murder go, it is already doing its job in my opinion: population control. Granted it may not be doing a great job but it is still doing its contribution.

A more controlled form of eugenics could help out society a great deal but the problem I see is, who is the person to decide? What should the standard be?

#16097 - 12/13/08 05:36 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Diavolo]
Bacchae Offline

i get you.

to get rid of the stupids, would get rid of the smart ones. the playing field cant be leveled. there is always someone smarter than another.

less intelligent people have nothing to do with eugenics in its more refined form.

the world is facing rampant overpopulation, and its the smart ones fault. whole cultures, traditions, societies, empires..are just going to crumble into dust, and what will be left will be a muck of rutting animals drowning themselves in cheap chinese consumer garbage.

the more apt to survive are the breeders. the dumb ones are the breeders. the consumers and the wasters are the breeders.

its not me. its not obama. its not the doctor or the airline pilot or the librarian or the quantum physicist or the board of shareholders that are feeding everyone beer and coca cola and ipods and worthless credit.

#16099 - 12/13/08 05:38 AM Re: More eugenics please. [Re: Ringmaster]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I'm not talking about the handicapped. That's a problem science will solve anyways, it only takes time.

Not to hurt your feelings, but I think that was a pretty ignorant response. It is like saying you are too lazy yourself to find a response and others must do it in your place so afterwards you think you have solved it. Pretty much a spiritual/christian answer that is.

Anyway, science won't solve it, nature does. Handicapped people are weak, nature takes out the weak genes.. sooner or later.

Anyway, maybe a lame question but can someone actually give me a concrete definition of eugenics? I looked it up but it didn't get me much further. So at least I can follow the conversation a bit. And maybe add my 2cents on it (maybe with a good english discription I can link it to an aspect in dutch I maybe already know).

Edited by Dimitri (12/13/08 05:39 AM)

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.