Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1762 - 11/11/07 05:28 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: Disabuse]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
72 dpi is the standred for the web,the only reason to go over that is for printing, as dpi= dots per inch and the standered print rez is 300 dpi,but for web no need to go higher the only reason it would be pixelated is when its sliced up and saved for web at lower quailty to reduce the load speed.where do you see this pixelization disabuse?

#1763 - 11/11/07 05:39 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: rob_church]
Disabuse Offline

Thank you for the education Rob. I have had lots of art classes and realize the 72 dpi rule (I'm a designer). The curtain under 600 looks reduced. Looks like reduction for load speed, which is fine if that is what the targeted goal is, load speed (though I believe with high-speed these days, load time is not that big of a deal anymore).

You can just ignore me Rob, the image itself is great, but ask Rick, I'm the pickiest critic he's probably ever met. I'm all about major images being crystal clear, and the text itself appears a little fuzzy and not crisp. The large text that is. The smaller gothic text looks fine.

That's probably why Rick still asks me what I think of his projects, because I tell him exactly what I see. The image is good work though, all in all.

Edited by Disabuse (11/11/07 05:40 PM)

#1764 - 11/11/07 06:06 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: Disabuse]
rob_church Offline

ahh your right on both the curtain and the 600 text, good eye i see what you mean.so your a designer as well, do you have a link to your work? if you dont want to paste it here you can pm me it. i always love to look at art.ill take a critque from a picky person over some one who will blow smoke up your ass anyday of the week,as long as they know what their doing.

#1766 - 11/11/07 06:27 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: rob_church]
Disabuse Offline

The only thing I can give you is my company's website, which is currently downed because of too many clients for the amount of personnel I have working for me (one artist and one coder). I am the lead designer, and everything we put out has to go through my eyes first before I approve it for the client. I keep the two of them very busy to say the least. We are also not a traditional design company where we push out numbers. I thrive on high quality, I could care less about quantity. If it takes us 2 months to push out perfection for one client, then so be it.

Alternate Creations

I sign a nondisclosure clause with all of my clients. So, my work goes unrecognized other then by word of mouth through my clients. So, in other words, I am bound by law to keep my mouth shut, otherwise I owe people money. I have an "office" here in Phoenix, and an actual office in Massachusetts where both my little bees live.

But, like I said, the banner looks great, its just not crisp, which is what I personally shoot for in my company.

#1768 - 11/11/07 06:46 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: xear]
James Lilly Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
My compliments on a wonderful make over on the group. The images are beautiful.

Hail Satan,

James

#1771 - 11/11/07 08:26 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: xear]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Looks great to me. I like the new additions. So when do you add a poker room?

#1845 - 11/13/07 11:38 AM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: fakepropht]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
OH!!!

Guys the site looks wonderful! I logged in and saw the glowing baphomet symbol and just stared at it, it looks delicious!

You make me want to log in more!!

#1880 - 11/14/07 06:57 AM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: rob_church]
Meq Offline
Banned

I love the glowing red on black ambience!

I was wondering if the left and right margins would look better in black instead of gray, though?

#1904 - 11/14/07 06:38 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: Meq]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Loc: arkansas
It looks awesome. Red and black.How about a little orange to give it that Halloween appearance?
#2557 - 12/04/07 10:25 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: xear]
undeadridinghood Offline
pledge

Loc: Washington State
Any news on the shop? Just wondering. My credit card is itching in my pocket as the paint on my Baphomet pendant chips off...

Haven't heard anything about it in a while...

#2703 - 12/11/07 08:42 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: Disabuse]
RevETSchuetz Offline
lurker

Loc: Falls City, NE, USA
Xear, I really like the lay out. It looks amazing and is fluid. The color layout is a bit satanicly cliche, but cliche's can be fun. I noticed that the chat room is limited, have you had a chance to look into Userplane yet? I have to admit, to get the integration you got here would require you to pay some money, and we all know that can be a pain at times. Regardless which route ya go, it is all good.

As for other features on the site, you have any other ideas? Kickapps.com could be handy for ya. It has integration features so that you can add video like Youtube.com, MySatan.ning.com, and MySpace.com. Worth looking into.

Anyways, love the new look over the old look. Keep it up.

MySatan
http://www.mysatan.net

#5318 - 03/11/08 09:01 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: xear]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
This sounds really interesting to me.
Just a opinion.Maybe the astral realm of planets and stars.Something to do with artistic abstract thinking with some of the ancient calender inside it.Abstract Art combined with the great big void is what im trying to explain.Lots of colors.Bright and expansive.Sun,moon,planets,and stars.
Astral Abstract.....What do you think?

"The mind wanders into the void"ME.......

#5332 - 03/11/08 10:16 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: Isaak w shipley]
rob_church Offline

its easy to give ideas or criticize isaak.in the time you spent envisoning what you would like to see ,why did you not spend that time creating it insted? you idea screams of a wiccan site scheme to me. in my opion Satanism is not about the celestial but earth, flesh, bone and giant glowing goat heads:).

#5360 - 03/12/08 04:51 AM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: rob_church]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
I was not trying to make a easy jesture or make it a wiccan site.
Also I have not figured out all grafic designing yet still working on that.Yes flesh n bone giant pan heads are going to stay with the site forever im sure but i figured it would also be a good thing to incorp all the wiccan,Satanism,and paganism alike because it speaks volumes about not just wonderful art but also to help so leadership to lost souls in all these realms who do not even know what thedifference is about the satanic self-worship andwiccan,pagan earth life worship.Yes i have plenty of visions from the fixed airwaves like a aquarian should.Dessimators of the internet.Hell my sign created it.Believe or not?Knowlege is our power Electricity is our best friend,plus we adore change.Paint alot of abstract art, like van gough?I have a basement society of art all on the walls
and floor. My own self worship studio.I think to put all\
these ideas together flaming heads,flesh n bone,and the void would draw in a bigger circle of netted friends.Help give wiccans,satanist,pegans the chance to rise as one.We all know who the great horned god of the forest is.Not trying to criticize just being real. "nothing shows power like the
force of one" Me..

#5432 - 03/12/08 08:59 PM Re: 600 Club Update [Re: Isaak w shipley]
rob_church Offline

i seriously hope you are joking.wiccan,satanist and pagan united in one voice lol they are nothing alike. wiccans worship the earth and imaginary gods/godess 3 fold law nonsense they are no better then the xians,the satanist worships him/her self the satanist knows their actions are only thiers to blame. fuck karma ,the 3 fold law,or gods wrath these are words of the weak,words of thouse waiting for some divine power to smite their enemys or avange actions that they took like bitchs from their enemys.a belif that beaucse you hurt some one the universe will hurt you in some way these are words of the victims of the world.

as for the art, rick wanted something classic somthing beautful but still had a very satanic vibe,had he said i want some peace love and granola bars with happy colors and smiling moons i probly would have not made the banner.

bigger circle of freinds ,why would you want thouse kind of friends?.quality over quanity.give me one self realized perosn not living in a make belive world over 10000 clones day dreaming their existance away or worrying about the thier next life and not this one. as for the rest of your crypitc message thats all i can make out.

Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.