Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1434 - 11/04/07 02:53 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Mercury_Templar]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Loc: PA. U.S.A.
perhaps i should, I am sorry for not knowing, ingnorance is my ass and posting is all new to me. i shall sit and chill,for know
ssssssssssssssssssssssnakesout'

#2087 - 11/20/07 05:05 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Morgan]
Nordic Nocturne Offline
lurker

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Actually, the eastern star is the sisterhood organization to the masons.

Morg

My great grandmother from Scotland had always been a member of the Eastern Star as well as her daughter, my grandmother. They attended the Presbyterian Church here in the USA. The church had a Scottish priest. Presbyterians/Masons are very much into building a better world by investing in hospitals and children's health organizations. I think the masons are by far the best representation of Christians the religion has to offer but there is a seedy corrupt underbelly as with any Christian organization.

This is the freemason's guide:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/gar/index.htm

General Ahiman Rezon 1868

#3769 - 02/02/08 11:58 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: delusion]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
I'm a Freemason. The Satanic Bible got me interested in it back when I was 15. I had read that Templarism had a lot of influence on Satanic shit. So I began reading all these books on Freemasonry and heard rumors that the Templars had become masons so I figured what better way to become even more Satanic than to be a "Templar." I joined Freemasonry when I was 21 expecting to be given a shit load of dark secrets. I ended up being very disappointed. I had all these questions and none of them had any answers, except for the old parrot pre-fabricated silly shit answers.

I went up as high as I could go in the York Rite. (I'm hate the Scottish Rite), but still got no secrets of answers.

Most of the Masons are idiots. But they would give the shirt off their backs for a brother. They are needed in the lodge.

The Lodge is like a hive, with two kinds of Masons - Drones and Workers.

Drones remember rotes of lectures and breed new masons; while Workers go out and collect honey to fill their cells. Drones don't know shit about "honey" and it would be unfair to judge all of Freemasonry based on Breeder Drones. Unfortunately Freemasonry today is overpopulated with Drones, and a Worker is far and few these days.

There are secrets thoe if you know how and where to look... if you have an eye to see.

In the East you have the Worshipful Master who represents the rising Sun and the Pillar of Wisdom.

Wisdom in Greek is SOPHIA. When the word SOPHIA is put thru the Atbash cipher you get the word BAPHOMET (in hebrew).

King SOLOMON's name is a corruption of the Phoenician SALAMANA - God of the Evening; or Evening Star - the twin brother of SHAHAR - God of the Morning - or Morning Star. In the Bible the Ben Shahar is translated into LUCIFER... refering to Hiram King of Tyre who equated with Lucifer in the Bible. the King of Tyre is the Senior Warden of the Lodge.

In the book of Enoch there is a story of Shemyaza/Azazel and 200 of his Watchers who rebelled against God and fell. Shemyaza and 200 of his Watchers falls onto a Mountain called Mount Hermon (aka Sion) meaning Cursed Mountain, and the Watcher fall on their knees to sware an Oath of brotherhood and secrecy to keep their endevors a secret lest they be killed.

They disguise themselves as mortal men, take on wives, have children, and in secret begin to enlighten mankind with the liberal arts and sciences.

unfortunately they are discovered and brought to Mount Hermon where God orders the Archangel Michael to kill their sons - the Giborim and their wives.

God orders Michael to strip Shemyaza of all his metal so that he is neither naked nor clad, bind him with rope, and hang him upside down in the constellation Orion between Heaven and Earth for ever, and to place a blind fold opun his eyes so that he may never see the Light again. He then floods the earth to clean up the mess the Watcher had made.

When an Initiate is made a Mason he is blind stripped of all his metals, and made to be niether naked nor clad; a rope is placed around his body, and he is blindfolded.

The Initiate is lead around the lodge while Psalms 133 is read - a passage out of the bible paying homage to brotherhood and Mount HERMON.

When the word Mount HERMON is said the Initiate is caused to kneel at the Altar - as the Watchers once did and made to sware an Oath of Brotherhood and Secrecy...

If the Initiate were acting as Shemyaza and he had not seen the Light in eons and were cut down, what would he ask to see if the Master asks him: "Being in a state of darkness what is it you most desire?" The Initiate says LIGHT.

The first objects he sees after being brought from darkness to light are the three Great Lights: the Holy Bible; Square; and Compass.

The Holy Bible symbolizes the one who punished the Initiate. The Square and Compass represents where he was punished between Heaven (Compass) and Earth (Square). In the second degree the initiate is taught the same liberal arts and sciences that Shemyaza was condemned for.

At Roslin Chapel there is an statue of Shemyaza bond with rope and hanging from the ceiling... the Chapel was build some 300 years before the Book of Enoch was rediscovered after being lost for a thousand years. The Initiation ceremonies of Freemasonry were already in practiced and exposed two hundred years before the discovery of the Book of Enoch.

~~352~~

#5546 - 03/13/08 02:07 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: SSSnake]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
 Originally Posted By: SSSnake
and i was wondering is freemasons satanist?

No.

Freemasons believe in a Supreme Being -- but a being based on each individual members own definitions of a Supreme Being. Freemasons do charity and help the community; where Satanists are selfish and indulgent. Freemasons aren't selfish and understand the need to help those in a less fortunate position then ourselves.

Freemasonry Today: [ Click To Watch ]

#5561 - 03/13/08 08:35 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: DaVinci]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
Freemasons can be Satanists - the Supreme Being I believe in is my higher self and any charity work I do is not altruistic. I am selfish to the core. When I do something for the greater good people like me for it, they are more willing to return the favour, and I even enjoy the whole thing sometimes. Problem solved \:\)

G.'.D.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#5565 - 03/13/08 09:16 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Mercury_Templar]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I always thought you had to be male to join the Freemasons. Have they changed that in recent years? I do realise you are a male BTW MT.

Zeph

#5570 - 03/13/08 10:09 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
I always thought you had to be male to join the Freemasons. Have they changed that in recent years? I do realise you are a male BTW MT.

Zeph
No Zeph. It's still male only in malecraft masonry (Mainstream). There are "unrecognized" lodges, grand lodges, like Co-Masonry. Generally orders like Co-Masonry and Grand Orients that are mixed gender are usually more philosophical and into the esoteric and spiritual aspect, whereas malecraft masonry has degenerated into a dinner club of sorts.

http://themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Gen...by_yronwode.htm

~~352~~

#5577 - 03/13/08 10:28 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Cool. I have never met nor heard a women in Australia talking about it. I wonder if there are co-masonry lodges here. I shall look into it.

I must admit, you have had me a little perplexed at times as some of your original posts had me thinking you were a man. It's funny how when you take away a picture and someone's talk of themselves as being of one sex or another, that it can be very difficult to tell the two apart. More kudos to you for keeping your sex out of it for so long.

#5578 - 03/13/08 10:30 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Mercury_Templar]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
 Originally Posted By: Mercury_Templar
Freemasons can be Satanists - the Supreme Being I believe in is my higher self and any charity work I do is not altruistic. I am selfish to the core. When I do something for the greater good people like me for it, they are more willing to return the favour, and I even enjoy the whole thing sometimes. Problem solved \:\)

G.'.D.'.

Good point. \:D But slightly altered..

#5581 - 03/13/08 10:47 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
Cool. I have never met nor heard a women in Australia talking about it. I wonder if there are co-masonry lodges here. I shall look into it.

I must admit, you have had me a little perplexed at times as some of your original posts had me thinking you were a man. It's funny how when you take away a picture and someone's talk of themselves as being of one sex or another, that it can be very difficult to tell the two apart. More kudos to you for keeping your sex out of it for so long.

Thanks Zeph.

Co-Masonry isn't the only discipline that takes in females. There are others, the Droit Humaine is a more "prominent" one associated with the French Grand Orient that lets in females; some only accept females too. But you have to keep in mind that most malecraft masons are jerks about this. They won't recognize you as a mason, even thoe you've gone thru the same degrees, and took and live by the same oaths.

Co-Masonry and La Droit Humaine are "Unrecognized" meaning that they won't let you into the male only lodges; but your not missing out. Some disciplines in the Droit Humaine are atheistic because of being influenced by the Grand Orient system (The French Grand Orient turned atheistic back in the 1800's and the United Grand Lodge of England got all ass hurt over it).

Definately look into it, it might turn out to be not your cup of tee, but, hey, at least you learned something.

~~352~~

#5615 - 03/14/08 12:17 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Freemason i am.Got my own society of pagans,mywiccans.and
friends of one commune.Not a cult.Just a place where people
can expree their feeling on war artisticexpression,dope etc..

"Jack-o-daniels had me floating in visions last night"
Me>>>>>>

#5617 - 03/14/08 12:28 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Isaak w shipley]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Isaak w shipley
Freemason i am.Got my own society of pagans,mywiccans.and
friends of one commune.Not a cult.Just a place where people
can expree their feeling on war artisticexpression,dope etc..

"Jack-o-daniels had me floating in visions last night"
Me>>>>>>

Hi, what do you mean when you say you are a Freemason? Have you been initiated or do you live "masonically" or like masonry's teachings?

Most people when they say the are masons have been made in a lodge of Masons of some sort that belongs to a grand lodge of some sort.

~~352~~

#5640 - 03/14/08 03:48 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
No.I mean i practice my own philosophy.I do-mot aree with any man made religion.A stucture of rules they force feed you their concepts and if your are different an anyway.they demonize you.YOur are of the devil.I agree with some of the teachings.
THe power of knowlege,wisdom.and the scecret society.The great
society of satanist,pagans,alike.I have my own society similar to the freemasons,satanist.I however do not believe intheir man
rules like anyother man made stucture.I just agree with some of their philosophy.IM a freemason as in i practice my own preaching
but i have no faith in rules and regulations of man made bullshi##

"the power of the divine dwells in ourselfs.Not a building" Me.........................

#5641 - 03/14/08 04:08 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Isaak w shipley]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Isaak w shipley
No.I mean i practice my own philosophy.I do-mot aree with any man made religion.A stucture of rules they force feed you their concepts and if your are different an anyway.they demonize you.YOur are of the devil.I agree with some of the teachings.
THe power of knowlege,wisdom.and the scecret society.The great
society of satanist,pagans,alike.I have my own society similar to the freemasons,satanist.I however do not believe intheir man
rules like anyother man made stucture.I just agree with some of their philosophy.IM a freemason as in i practice my own preaching
but i have no faith in rules and regulations of man made bullshi##

"the power of the divine dwells in ourselfs.Not a building" Me.........................

Some rules were meant to be broken; other were meant to be followed. Masonic rules and regulations are mostly about keeping the rituals and ceremonies from deforming and mutating, as well as some rules on proper conduct; its not sectarian in nature.

Usually people don't carry the title "freemason" as an identity marker when they agree with some of Masonry's principles; they usually under go some kind of initiation within a constituted lodge. But I understand what you mean. You should be more careful about using the label freemason with yourself; especially when traveling abroad. If you go to places like communist China; or some parts of Central America; you will make some very dangerous enemies.

So what is your secret society of pagans and satanists called?

~~352~~

#5699 - 03/14/08 11:26 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
Please keep this thread on topic or I will close it – and shipley, fix up the grammar, you are starting to piss me off.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.