Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#8002 - 04/20/08 12:49 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: fakepropht
One night while stationed in Korea, I decided to go out strolling after ingesting a large amount of tequila. I made it about a block away from the barracks, where I had been living for well over 6 months. I got lost. I stumbled around and swore I was miles away from my bed. I ended up sleeping in the ditch. When I awoke, I found out I was probably 100 yards from my barracks. Could this same fate have befallen our fellow wanderer?

LOL... I thought you were going to tell a cool story of how a Freemason help you find your way home. 100 yard lol. Thats just tequila; Isaak did drugs and shit LOL!

What were you doing in Korea? Protecting that boarder? I heard that stubby nuke-happy Communist Korean is acting up again like a bad case of genital warts, threatening the other Korea total annihilation.

Kayla

~~352~~

#8004 - 04/20/08 01:01 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I was supposed to be protecting the border. We were on call 24-7. However, from personal observation, over 50% of the troops were bombed off their asses. I could write a book of my escapades alone. Perhaps times have changed now, given the new world order, but back in the late 80s early 90s, things were pretty calm. So we partied, because there was relatively little else to do.

#8009 - 04/20/08 03:25 AM Off topic Korea in the late 80's early 90's [Re: fakepropht]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
Perhaps times have changed now, given the new world order, but back in the late 80s early 90s, things were pretty calm. So we partied, because there was relatively little else to do.

Hey, I didn't realise you were in Korea then. That's when I used to live there. I went first in 1988 in October and stayed until May 1989, then I went back in January 1990 and stayed until pretty much the end of that year.

Although we moved around alot (we were dancing caberet in Korean nightclubs), I did at one stage live in Seoul across the road from the Yong San base. There were over 400k of you guys there back then. We were regularly on the bases (omg, we were quite promiscuous young rat bags actually *blush*) and always hanging out at places like Moonnight, drinking jungle juices and teasing on soldiers. I'd hate to think how much Soju I drank in those two yaers.

I also regularly visited Young Il's barracks (we had regular parties there) and Cheju-do's Australian repel teaching base (can't remember the name of that one, but oh the stories)!!!

We should chat about this one day, I will try to bring it up next time we are in the chat room together.

But one thing I do know, it wasn't that hard to sneak into some of these bases. Seriously! Might have been different for asians or blokes, but for sexy young dancing girls, it was a no brainer. LOL

Zeph

#8748 - 05/17/08 03:44 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: fakepropht]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
Nah, pretty much the same old flophouse degeneration among the troops. I'm sure the Koreans had a different kind of experience trafficking then though. ;\)

#9806 - 06/26/08 10:36 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: Kon]
davesalyers Offline
stranger

Loc: Tehachapi, CA
I've been following this discussion with some interest as I am an inactive Master Mason and 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason as well as a self-identified Satanist. For those who are interested, I did run across a resource - there is an "online" lodge (which originally was a "real-world" lodge and encourages the development of real world lodges). They are esoteric in focus and are also Co-Masonic (open to both men and women). I've moved beyond my earlier Masonic interest from my travels on the Left Hand Path but you might find good info there (they offer the Blue Lodge, York and Scottish Rite degrees). Here's the link:

http://esotericmasons.com/

#9818 - 06/27/08 03:02 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: davesalyers]
aelius Offline
stranger

Loc: los angeles
You got all the way through the whole deal and quit practicing by 38?
That's really something.

I sure would love to pick your brain sometime.

#65407 - 03/13/12 02:59 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: ta2zz]
riasb Offline
stranger

Loc: New Hampshire
I just started to laugh when you started asking about the tiny cars, how old, etc. I live in a Ivy League town in NH. They up until recently held a shriner's parade each summer with those tiny cars.
We have a ton of lodges up here, and never a word.

#65538 - 03/17/12 05:15 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: riasb]
LeftHandonFeet Offline

Noticing many of the posts in this thread talk about the 32nd degree of the Masonic Temple, with a former 32nd degree even posting, I will make note of a few things in relevance toward this degree. The 32nd degree is the highest degree you can obtain before you reach the final mystery degree of 33rd. 33rd degree Masons are titled Worshipful Masters.
32nd degree Masons are titled Shriners, and yes you technically are enshrined while setting yourself in stone as a Shriner. The latter 4 degrees of the Masonic Temple are 30 through 33 and those who obtain this degree are known as Master Masons.
One of the key parts of the vow of oath men must take while being sworn into being a Shriner contains the statement "Allah is God" - so yes the Masonic Temple is polytheistic. The 33rd degree oath states that "Lucifer is god".
The red hat that Shriners are notorious for wearing are worn in honor of a Holy Day of Islam where over 50,000 Christians were killed and as the Masonic literature reads, "the streets were red running with blood". After the massacre, the Muslims proceeded to wipe their then white hats into the blood and wore the fresh blood red hats upon their heads.
Granted the anti-Christian element is of due respect, keep in Masons more oft than not do not expose their anti-Christian side to the public and the Masonic Temple are strict practitioners of the RHP. That should ease the curiosity of people here studying the Masonic Temple. If anything, study to know your enemy. Masons purposefully mislead Satanists all the time. Not to mention there are certain Lodges that practice Wicca, the least respectful magic practice in all the earth. This world would be much better without Wicca and its hypocrisy.

#84308 - 01/20/14 09:32 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: LeftHandonFeet]
ParaBellum Offline
stranger

32nd degree Scottish Rite are not by default "Shriners". The Shrine is an associated organization to Masonry, and all Shriners are required to be at least 3rd degree Masons, but is not an integral part of the Scottish Rite.

And the bit about the fezzes being dipped in blood to explain why they're red was debunked some time ago.

I say all this as a Master Mason, so it's not just conjecture. ;\)

#84312 - 01/20/14 09:56 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: ParaBellum]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Yeah, kind of hard to believe that my Great Grandfather was involved in any blood dipping rites. He was a Shriner until the day he died. It was mostly charitable works and a boys club.

#84315 - 01/20/14 10:10 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: SIN3]
ParaBellum Offline
stranger

That's mainly what it's about. That's ok; boys' clubs serve their purpose. \:\)
#89008 - 06/07/14 05:20 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: 97and107]
Xaziel Offline
Banned

Loc: California
Don't pay any attention to that. Masonry is condemned by the Catholic Church. You are not supposed to receive communion if you are a practicing Mason. My father was a Mason, and I'll plead the 5th about myself. It's not Christian at all. There are deeply Occultic aspects to it.

In Catholicism, especially if you seek out religious Orders...don't tell them you are a Mason..you'll never get in. There is suspicion that certain Popes and other members of Clergy were and are Masons. Can't prove it. For Laity, if you go to Lodge, you are forbidden from the catholic Sacraments. Jesus Christ is definitely NOT glorified in the Masonic Lodge. You must believe in a Supreme Being. That is the rule. But, as I see it - - you could never reconcile Masonry with Christianity, especially Catholicism. That idea of being saved by mercy and grace is non-existent in Masonry. You do not require it, but in Christianity, you do.

#89015 - 06/07/14 06:16 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Xaziel]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
For Laity, if you go to Lodge, you are forbidden from the catholic Sacraments.

How can you be forbidden from the Sacraments? You simply approach an altar, receive a communion and come back to your pew. The same with a confession. The priest only knows those "sins" that you tell him. It all comes down to your conscience, unless you trust other people's words more than your own gut.

Quote:
Jesus Christ is definitely NOT glorified in the Masonic Lodge.

No god is glorified in the Masonic Lodge.

Quote:
you could never reconcile Masonry with Christianity, especially Catholicism.

Bullshit. There are many Christians in Freemasonry, including Catholics, especially in traditional lodges.

#89016 - 06/07/14 06:33 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Czereda]
Xaziel Offline
Banned

Loc: California
You're forbidden from the sacraments sayeth the Catholic Church. You don't have to obey that. No one will know if you do or not. I'd point you to some of the prayers to St. Michael the Archangel, to see what the orthodox view on Masonry is. They renounce the trowel and the hoodwink.

No God is glorified in the Masonic Lodge. This is why it is not Christian.

It does not matter if there are professed Christians in Masonry or not. I am sure there are. But there is no way to reconcile the two. As you stated, no God is glorified in the Masonic Lodge. Exactly. Do you think that might present a problem to a Christian? If he is a Christian, there is definitely a problem. There are oaths also, which the Mason takes, which violate the New Testament. Very clearly. Directly.

Xaziel

#89018 - 06/07/14 07:45 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Xaziel]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
As you stated, no God is glorified in the Masonic Lodge. Exactly. Do you think that might present a problem to a Christian? If he is a Christian, there is definitely a problem.

I don't see a problem here. Freemasonry is not a religion, it's not a church or any place of worship. The Supreme Being stands for the God each individual Freemason believes. For a Christian or a Jew it will be Jahveh, for a Muslim it will be Allah, for a deist it will be simply a divine creator of the Universe. If I remember correctly, the traditional Freemasonry doesn't accept Atheists, unless they keep their mouths shut about their Atheism. Anyway, the Supreme Being is a not some separate deity.

Modern liberal Freemasonry (this of the French origin) rejects the idea of the Supreme Being. It's more Atheistic and less conservative, hence the higher number of Atheists there. They make oaths not on the Holy Bible, Quran or Torah, but on the empty white book. It means that your religion or lack of it is your own business.

Quote:
There are oaths also, which the Mason takes, which violate the New Testament. Very clearly. Directly.

How exactly do they violate the New Testament? Could you be more specific? Do you mean these silly bloody punishments? They are purely symbolic.

Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.