Topic Options
#89020 - 06/07/14 08:02 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Czereda]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Quote:
If I remember correctly, the traditional Freemasonry doesn't accept Atheists

*I know this ain't directed at me - but the whole "higher power thing" comes up a lot... just accept that there's more to know -
"[That] there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

That the trapezoid has no apex. The approach is always asymptotic from whatever angle.

The atheistic implies "this is all there is" and while all evidence suggests that it is true... it doesn't leave you with much to "build" upon.

I almost think the real issue is not so much that you think there's a higher power - but that you stop thinking that there's a better way. "It's good enough; leave the pyramid unfinished - no real 'point' to it anyway" who'd want to work with such types?

Edited by antikarmatomic (06/07/14 08:07 PM)

#89021 - 06/07/14 08:13 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: antikarmatomic]
Xaziel Offline
Banned

Loc: California
You're asked. During the first degree, you are asked outright about the belief in a Supreme Being. You better answer in the affirmative. If you do not answer in the affirmative, you will not be a Mason. You have to believe in a Supreme Being. Believe me. I have no reason to lie to you.

In Freemasonry, you are blindfolded. One of the things that are asked of you, is your belief in God. Whoever you deem that to be. You must say yes. Or you will not be admitted into the Masonic Lodge.

You have the blue lodge, which are the first three degrees. Past there, it is all up to you. Those first three degrees, are the base of the Lodge. You will be given a "coach", and he helps you memorize the things. Then, you do what you have to do.

#89022 - 06/07/14 08:18 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Xaziel]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

I believe ya' sounds severe. I believe in an asymptotic better purpose! That any notion of a "supreme being" is nothing more than an archetype for what we could become. That end we never reach - that it doesn't' exist! it's that myth you have to believe in - that carrot you have to chase - That it's just a model for what we could accomplish if we stop throwing stones at each other and start using them to build something awesome.

Maybe I'm just not Mason material \:\/

Edited by antikarmatomic (06/07/14 08:28 PM)

#89023 - 06/07/14 08:36 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: antikarmatomic]
Xaziel Offline
Banned

It's not severe. You survive it. You have to go through it. I can't tell you what goes on inside the Masonic Lodge. You will learn what "Third base" means haha. You might get knocked on your ass, but that is part of it. Then, you might play third base and get to knock someone yourself. It's not brutal, but it is for real. And you have guys in the Lodge which are magicians. I know a guy in the OTO who is one. They are there.
#89025 - 06/07/14 09:05 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Xaziel]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Well that shit just plain weirds me out... I'm perfectly comfy with how I see the universe - in fact I'm pretty on-point.

Maybe their "secrets" amount to things I already take as "no brainers" - what if I "attain 32rd degree" and learn that it's all stuff I kinda figured anyway?

That the great secret is simply that there is no great secret? That the first rule is that there is no first rule?

One person's intuition is another's initiation.

Edited by antikarmatomic (06/07/14 09:06 PM)

#89027 - 06/07/14 09:14 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: antikarmatomic]
Xaziel Offline
Banned

You're right. There is not much you come out with. The strength of your will, isn't increased. You don't become more powerful.
#89029 - 06/07/14 09:25 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: Xaziel]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Well, joining a pool league doesn't make a me a better person. I'm not looking to shit on pool players - but if I already have a my own table in my basement that I already fuck around with for the fuck of it... well... that's where it gets weird.

I figure the only advantage is making business connections - I'm not just shooting' pool by myself in my basement, I get to meet people who know other people. Networking with a dash of frat-boy pageantry. I get it \:\)

Edited by antikarmatomic (06/07/14 09:26 PM)

#89064 - 06/08/14 09:28 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: Xaziel]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
 I can't tell you what goes on inside the Masonic Lodge

Why not?

Quick question... If you're a Satanic Monk "leaning toward theist" with ties to OTO, *AND* Prince of Peace Abbey in Oceanside, CA, how could you witness anything you cannot speak of in mixed company? It's pretty much all out there what Masons do. Have they adopted a no child left behind policy?

Also, you really need to pick a "secret society" and stick with it.

As far as what goes on inside a Masonic lodge...

This...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE#

Edited by CanisMachina42 (06/08/14 10:05 AM)
Edit Reason: added text
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#89066 - 06/08/14 09:55 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
 Quote:
I can't tell you what goes on inside the Masonic Lodge
Why not?

Because he doesn't know. He's telling stories. Sure, there is a lot of information about Freemasonry, OTO or Golden Dawn online, which anybody can read and pretend he is in the know. However, going into details is risky. Someone more knowledgeable than you can call you out on your bullshit.

#89175 - 06/09/14 11:07 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
Because he doesn't know. He's telling stories.

I've dated my fair share of Masons, he may just be oath bound.

One thing I have experienced is inconsistency when it deals with the Eastern Stars. I've been told by many a Mason that they don't recruit. Yet, I've had Masons acting as recruiters approach me for the Eastern Stars on several occasions. Not my cup of tea. I'm perfectly fine with acting as Scarlet Woman ;\) No need to sign up.

What say you? Do Masons recruit?

#89177 - 06/09/14 11:29 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Quote:
 he may just be oath bound

I know your fucking around, but I am going to have to lean toward full of shit. Though the "Black Monks" of The Prince of Peace Benedictine Monastery might prove me wrong.

Quote:
What say you? Do Masons recruit?

Yes, in a non direct way. Something along the lines of, "interested in joining, ask a Mason."

I also know from my sister's in laws they have the whole "legacy" thing going on. Passed on to subsequent generations, and "brought into the fold", sort of like Skull and Bones.
Wrote Signature

#89179 - 06/09/14 11:43 AM Re: Freemasons [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:
No God is glorified in the Masonic Lodge. This is why it is not Christian.

I also find this to be accurate. There's only so much a Mason will reveal about the day-to-day, even during pillow talk. I have learned however that it's only important to recognize a being above yourself. No particular 'god' is glorified. You don't even have to disclose what you pick, even if only in metaphor. It's just important that you don't openly state that it's just a metaphor.

The oaths are also important. Especially if you want to take full advantage of the Fraternal Order perks.

So, I wouldn't say that it's bullshit per se just that the information openly shared with friends/family isn't oath-bound secrets and junk.

It's sort of the whole point of a brotherhood. You're bound by a circle of trust.

There's also a reason why it doesn't cater to the lower economic class.

Just sayin'

#89181 - 06/09/14 12:15 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Agreed, it's factually sound. So, putting my own disbelief aside for a second, here is a sensationalized "hidden camera" recording of an initiation ritual in Turkey. The title makes me chuckle.

Still, I see a run of the mill ceremony with the same rituals and theatrics that you would expect from a fraternal organization.

Note* it seems the initiates societal standing is of particular importance. "Elite" works.

I have no way to authenticate it or not, but it seems legit. It fits with what I have heard and read. If it's bs, still worth the view.

The second part is anyone's guess...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0t-OvHiHU8k#

derp question: what is the html code to embed youtube?

Wrote Signature

#89183 - 06/09/14 12:27 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I've seen a bunch of these expose videos. A lot of the ritual & pomp appears to be a mechanism for conditioning behavior vs. any real Occult significance.

The Masons of South Africa for example, their 'orders' are pretty whacky. I consider it part of the cultural landscape. The locals refer to them as Luciferians. The 'Supreme Being' of their choosing, tends to be Lucifer for the knowledge & enlightenment aspect of the archetype.

About 8 years ago, some 32nd degree (allegedly) erected a website dedicated to me as the 'Red Bitch' using nudes jacked from my old sexxxmagic site. It became a virtual shrine to all things profane and perverse. The point is, people can get their minds jacked from reading the public info vs. just joining an order to see what's what.

The last guy I dated, his order seemed to be mostly focused on charitable works, education and kicking a local community up a notch. They seemed pretty dedicated and it reaped some results. So all the power to them, I say. The order was dominated by Blacks, so they were setting the standard for young black men. You know, the whole 'knowledge is power' trip vs. selling drugs and living on welfare.

RE.: Video. You use the iframe code. I believe you are limited to the video discussion forum, otherwise it will just show up as a link.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ApA-XYNGu1w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#89290 - 06/10/14 08:53 PM Re: Freemasons [Re: SIN3]
Xaziel Offline
Banned

The Masonic Lodge isn't what it was. Now, anyone can pretty much get in. They ask for references, you can be black, and getting worldly power because of joining won't happen. When my dad joined in the 60's, it was different. The thing that stayed the same is that you can't own a bar and become a Mason. That's at least what I was told in 2010, which was the last year I went to Lodge. If you look back at "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike, he said that if blacks were ever admitted into the Lodge, he'd leave Masonry. It's all changed now. It's good that it did. I would have never excluded anyone, unless they were assholes.

After the first three degrees, they'll want you to join the Shrine. Playboy club. Go to Vegas, get hookers. They party. Good for them. I wasn't interested. It's not that I mind debauchery.
I just didn't feel like partying with them.

Page 6 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.