Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#16708 - 12/22/08 05:26 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: lianna666diaboli]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
 Quote:
Obviously a another perspective is not welcome.

Bullshit. It isn't a new perspective that isn't welcomed it is a new "persepective" without any validity that isn't welcomed. If you bring to the table factual information with valid points and intelligence that are able to back up those perspectives then good if not your problem and your own stupidity.

Quote:
Obvious no one here is serious or adept, respectful or accepting of what a forum is designed to encourage.

Sounds like somebody needs a hug me it's ok forum and not one that takes pride in serious and intelligent debates. If you can't take the heat in the kitchen get the fuck out!

Quote:
By these replies, you divulge your own hearts and minds. You've already shown who and what you are-and are not.

Serious or adept? Come the fuck on! Respect? What makes you think that respect is given out as a hand out? If you don't have respect it is all because of you, all because you don't deserve the respect given. If you think you aren't respected find out why and fucking change it, improve! Show that you are worthy of respect and a heads up, you aren't going to get it with this poor me pity me bullshit. What we are is a group of people who pride in knowledge and being able to display intelligence. What we are not is a group of people who respect and baby somebody who can't convey any form compotent reasoning skills and intelligence.

My advice to you (I'm giving you the respect you deserve right now by the way) is man the fuck up! Quit bitching and whining about how people don't show "respect" or encourage the stupid! Feel lucky that you are even shown acknowledgment as a being because with pointless shit like this you shouldn't deserve to even be breathing. Seriously grow the fuck up stop whining or go to hell! No pun intended. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ringmaster (12/22/08 05:39 AM)

#16713 - 12/22/08 08:13 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: lianna666diaboli]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Look a devil worshiper with a sense of entitlement. How quaint.

Please jump off the nearest bridge, 'father satan' is calling.

#16717 - 12/22/08 08:55 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: lianna666diaboli]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
I believe the word is "Suitheism" -
but I shudder to utter,
without breading the butter,
of one or another,
without consulting a brother,
of another mother,
who may know more or less,
and without making a mess,
I'll take my leave,
wiping my sleeve,
this, and only this I believe,
I must honestly, earnestly, MUST be taking my leave....

Edited by daevid777 (12/22/08 08:56 AM)

#16719 - 12/22/08 09:02 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: daevid777]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Suitheism, autotheism, Itheism, metheism, autodeification, the will to power, take your pick.

But since communicating it isn't necessary for it to function(unlike it's external counterpart), no name is really 'required'. Call it nothing at all. Just don't call me late for dinner!

#16727 - 12/22/08 01:01 PM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: lianna666diaboli]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

You had your chance to prove us wrong but I fear your fragility proved us right. If you'd think of this as a test, you failed it.
Satanism can be a bitch.

D.

#16730 - 12/22/08 01:16 PM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: Diavolo]
Jake999 Offline

High school indeed.

The fact that not everyone falls upon their knees at your personal belief is astounding to me. I was hoping you might expound on what you were talking about with at least some anecdotal evidence. You've spent "16 years" in achieving your personal sense of adeptship... surely you've got SOMETHING to show for it that might show me where my 35 years of experience is somehow deficient.

My bottom line...It works for me, I don't really care if others agree with it or not, because I've found that it works for ME. And along the way, it works for others as well, so I suppose that theistics would then show that "Satan" really doesn't NEED a cloying, sentimental and subservient commitment from those whose will to power drives them. Simple logic. If Bob and Tom can both make a pie, the fact that Bob is a Christian Fundamentalist is of no import.

The proof of the pudding is in the tasting. Do the words resonate in the person receiving them, and cause them to recognize that which is within them? That, then is their touchstone, and it doesn't matter if it's theistic or atheistic.

There is still room or intelligent people to debate and to explain. agree and disagree without necessarily being disagreeable. But you make the choice as to how to present your case. You can either engage in intelligent discourse, amplify and expound upon your ideas, or you can act like a petulent child, pick up your toys and take your "adept" ass home.

#16752 - 12/22/08 09:37 PM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: lianna666diaboli]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
So that's the way that you approach Ritual...... that is a personal choice of yours, and it's totally your business, but you've popped up here extending your perspective on this thread, so here's mine;
I think conjouring up some entity, then spending the rest of your days externalising it and paying homage to it is totally demeaning to the Self, and totally dilutes any meaningful purpose that your life might have had if you had looked at yourself as your own "god and redeemer"
If you're happy, and your method works for you, thats nice.
The way I approach things works very admirably for me too - we are both raising up adrenal energy are we not? We both just have a VASTLY different outlook on how to get there.
All the best in your quest..... oh yeah, and if "Father Satan' does happen to make an appearance to you, say Hi to him from Spidey.

#16762 - 12/23/08 12:38 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: spiderbreeder]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I believe it's possible to revere Satan as a supernatural or spiritual force, but once you start believing that he is just another God that wants to be worshiped with dogma, faith, convenants, pacts, prayers, and (un)holy books, then you've missed the mark entirely and end up becoming another typical religionist like those who follow the Abrahamic god.

I've said this numerous times before... if Satan exists, then surely he recognizes no spiritual superior. Therefore is it not better to emulate him in this respect rather than worship and prostrate before him?

#17250 - 12/31/08 12:08 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: Dan_Dread]
Chey Offline
Banned
stranger

Leviathan is water, Lucifer is Air, Satan is fire, and Belial is earth.
#17255 - 12/31/08 12:28 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: Chey]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Thanks for clarifying that Chey.

I don't want to rain on your parade or anything, but I'm sure the content of your post isn't anything new to the majority of people who use this forum.

#77841 - 07/08/13 04:32 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: satanicfly87]
Azrael999 Offline
pledge

Try the invocation and then read the SB. Enlightenment isn't meant for everybody and once you actually learn the secrets of the pacts of old, you might wish that you haven't. Samael-translation Venom of god, metaphore the poisonous apple, too much knowledge can lead you to insanity and being a social outcast...Back to the topic I take them literally the four crowned princes of hell..By the way in satanic the crown of thorns is a phrase that means they have horns...That's their crown..If you disagree OK.. Here Leviathan-Water-Necronomicon, Satan-Fire-Satanic Bible, One book leads to another"A warning is in the enochian dictionary about what it is and what motivates you heeding you not to fall into the traps.."The oldest trick in the book" Example simon necronomicon you ever wonder why its like ok the spell for some really powerfull magic then at the end of the spell its like Oh by the way don't do this unless your in this situation. Conjuration of the watcher..Id like to get an invitation because.Ive studied for years and I don't mean to offend..

#77848 - 07/08/13 08:04 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: Azrael999]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
Here Leviathan-Water-Necronomicon, Satan-Fire-Satanic Bible, One book leads to another"A warning is in the enochian dictionary about what it is and what motivates you heeding you not to fall into the traps.."The oldest trick in the book" Example simon necronomicon you ever wonder why its like ok the spell for some really powerfull magic then at the end of the spell its like Oh by the way don't do this unless your in this situation. Conjuration of the watcher..Id like to get an invitation because.Ive studied for years and I don't mean to offend..

Can you elaborate on this and clearly? One needs no invitation to Hear the Call.

I understand the allure but if the 'Watcher' is doing nothing more than conjuring his own stupidity, you can't very well complain about the outcome, can you?

Edited by SIN3 (07/08/13 08:05 AM)

#77911 - 07/10/13 08:31 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: SIN3]
Azrael999 Offline
pledge

I'm sort of tired with the Simon. It was the only book that I was locked down with for a year though. I've read it forward. It's not a straight start to finish read. You have to learn to read between the lines. After a while it doesn't really say everything of protocol for the correct ritual procedure. It's a little scattered. I don't even know where it's at but you're supposed to summon the watcher and make the watcher sacrifices out in the woods or high on the mountaintops. You get drawn back to the spot where you performed the Conjuration of the watcher for some reason though. The invitation part, I meant the chat sites were you have to be invited by the 600. I didn't mean an invitation to the Call of Cthulu, Kutulu, um anyway. I've seen Kur, and other nameless gates, in my dreams, Necronomicon-not Dead but dreaming. They showed me the pillars that these beings were bound in stone along a coastline. Re written by the mad arab Abdullah Al-Hazred, and then rewritten by a nameless um helper in the Dark ages into Latin-Necronomicon Ex Mortis- with these beings bound in flesh, written in blood. It was a cursed book, The Bubonic plague. Which he did bury but someone decided to dig it up, and translate it into Greek, then retranslated into Assyrian, ancient Sumerian, and the binding spells were broken causing chaos, and the sky bled red.They would make a stripe in blood on the doorways to let the know which house to burn, in Kitzengen, Germany, near the leaning tower, they called him Dracula, which in Romanian means bloodsucker, which is also back then like calling someone a F-got. Back to the vision. Pillars covered with ocean um moss looking. And they gave me a book and I got to the part of the mysterious teacher that came from the sea-explaination-the letters were different than English. But since I'm only fluent in English I guess they tried to explain it the best they can. From what I can remember the letters looked like English based but different like The U and I were in the same space. If you have these dreams read everything you can but since you don't really remember reality when your in your altered state its hard to remember. But the name that I got was Mualana, the teacher that taught them their technology and the whatnot. Insanity or does any of this make sense. Ok, crazy bullshit, good story or use your own insight. I've been giving myself a cool down from the readings because I don't want to know everything some things are better left as it is. But there are also other Necronomicons' that will help. If you are into it. The Translation of the Al-Azif by John Dee, the St.Peter, er I mean Simon Necronomicon, the only thing is that the translation Al-Azif isn't the correct translation, because the copy of the Al-Azif(in Aramaic means the howling of demons) because the copy that I had was all in Aramaic, no squigglies. Anyway the translation of the Al-Azif by Dr John Dee does fill in the blanks on the Simon. and the Al-Azif has the Call of Cthulu in it. I don't want noobs getting into this sht, that's why I asked for an Invitation. Hey did you know there are Islamic Satanists now. I don't know you would have to ask Ibliss. I decrypt occult books like people do their morning cross word puzzles. Real Rep. I would like a translation of the Al-Azif by Abdullah Al-Hazred if you know any Islamists. Hey since I'm bored and if your bored check this out try reading psalms bottom to top, right to left =it takes a while but you'll get used to it it's f crazy. Right the 4 crowned princes of so kay um maybe latter I don't want him poppin out in a supermarket or something...

Please use proper sentence structure and paragraph breaks so people can attempt to understand the convoluted stuff you are saying.... Morgan

Edited by Morgan (07/11/13 09:57 PM)
Edit Reason: warning/information

#77915 - 07/10/13 10:25 AM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: Azrael999]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Azrael999
I'm sort of tired with the Simon. It was the only book that I was locked down with for a year though. I've read it forward. It's not a straight start to finish read. You have to learn to read between the lines.

Simon is a character, he's essentially created his own Urban myth and personna, its a meme. Ever Read his book 'Dead Names'?? If you're reading between the lines, you'll want to read that.

I have an old Hardcover of his Nec, it's never appealed to me. I just consider it a prop. The 'Gate-walker' business is metaphorical but people will take it literally. I see a ton of Occultniks trying to conjure up dimensional beings or looking for the right formula for that magic carpet ride. Most are just chasing the Dragon.

Quote:

After a while it doesn't really say everything of protocol for the correct ritual procedure. It's a little scattered. I don't even know where it's at but you're supposed to summon the watcher and make the watcher sacrifices out in the woods or high on the mountaintops. You get drawn back to the spot where you performed the Conjuration of the watcher for some reason though.

This is what I mean, proper protocols for what? What do you think the Nec will conjure for you if you had the 'proper' protocols?

Quote:

The invitation part, I meant the chat sites were you have to be invited by the 600. I didn't mean an invitation to the Call of Cthulu, Kutulu, um anyway.

Culty joke, I guess you missed it. No worries.

Quote:
I've seen Kur, and other nameless gates, in my dreams, Necronomicon-not Dead but dreaming. They showed me the pillars that these beings were bound in stone along a coastline. Re written by the mad arab Abdullah Al-Hazred, and then rewritten by a nameless um helper in the Dark ages into Latin-Necronomicon Ex Mortis- with these beings bound in flesh, written in blood. It was a cursed book, The Bubonic plague. Which he did bury but someone decided to dig it up, and translate it into Greek, then retranslated into Assyrian, ancient Sumerian, and the binding spells were broken causing chaos, and the sky bled red.They would make a stripe in blood on the doorways to let the know which house to burn, in Kitzengen, Germany, near the leaning tower, they called him Dracula, which in Romanian means bloodsucker, which is also back then like calling someone a F-got.

'Dream-Walking' is another element to the debacle. Has it occurred to you that you are spending a great deal of time planting this imagery in your head and it just so happens to appear in your dreams?

Quote:
Back to the vision. Pillars covered with ocean um moss looking. And they gave me a book and I got to the part of the mysterious teacher that came from the sea-explaination-the letters were different than English. But since I'm only fluent in English I guess they tried to explain it the best they can. From what I can remember the letters looked like English based but different like The U and I were in the same space. If you have these dreams read everything you can but since you don't really remember reality when your in your altered state its hard to remember. But the name that I got was Mualana, the teacher that taught them their technology and the whatnot. Insanity or does any of this make sense.

What you call a vision, may just be inner knowledge. What do you think it means?

For me, I always say that 'all' Necronomicons are legit, provided you are the Magi impelled to write it, and put forth your efforts. Picking up a Simon, Tyson, or any other pre-fabricated work and expecting it to change your life is the very thing most Left-hand-Pathers spit venom at.

Quote:

Ok, crazy bullshit, good story or use your own insight. I've been giving myself a cool down from the readings because I don't want to know everything some things are better left as it is.

But there are also other Necronomicons' that will help. If you are into it. The Translation of the Al-Azif by John Dee, the St.Peter, er I mean Simon Necronomicon, the only thing is that the translation Al-Azif isn't the correct translation, because the copy of the Al-Azif(in Aramaic means the howling of demons) because the copy that I had was all in Aramaic, no squigglies. Anyway the translation of the Al-Azif by Dr John Dee does fill in the blanks on the Simon. and the Al-Azif has the Call of Cthulu in it.

I'd say that colorful stories can be used to communicate your own insight but it doesn't mean that one is wise or holds knowledge.

Quote:
I don't want noobs getting into this sht, that's why I asked for an Invitation.

Invitation to the site?

Quote:

Hey did you know there are Islamic Satanists now. I don't know you would have to ask Ibliss. I decrypt occult books like people do their morning cross word puzzles. Real Rep. I would like a translation of the Al-Azif by Abdullah Al-Hazred if you know any Islamists.

Not exactly new, Satanist rise in every culture though what they believe and practice is up for scrutiny as Satanism.

Since you are so bored and all, perhaps you might learn Arabic to translate these texts, though I'm not certain what that sort of thing does for you other than to fill the gap of boredom.

What are you looking for? A magic recipe to autonomy?

Edited by SIN3 (07/10/13 10:26 AM)

#77944 - 07/11/13 10:20 PM Re: 4 Crowned Princes of Hell [Re: SIN3]
Azrael999 Offline
pledge

I don't mean this to sound cross. But no Im not looking for a recipie for my own personality style. I don't really have one that isn't the result of PTSD symptoms so I usually don't feel very good about myself, guess I shouldn't have studied all those Psychology books Venom of God huh? EELeEEVeEED you can't even get it anymore so it doesn't really matter me saying this but I was a master with the Wolf,Burke, so I do know some things. But now I'm trying a new route not by angles but curved dimensions. And dreams I believe it's a couple of different things. It could just be your subconscious being active remenissing on things that researchers have no idea how to interpret. It, I believe that the other side can communicate with us through, maybe it's a way to talk to the dead. Or your mind trying to explain to you in metaphorical imagery things that the other side of your brain can't explain. Who knows, Me reading back on the post I kind of forgot to differentiate between what I know for fact, my beliefs and just something that I was wondering about. I don't do um oouaaach um excuse me spells to have a mellien dalars er rool de werld mua ha ha with. But I know why you said that, can't stand that sht. If you want to be a great musician or something go to school for it, some moral foundation would be nice too. I was planning on writing a new SB depending if the CoS approves it or not. I hold myself upright with the Egyptian texts more than any though. Um did you know in one of them there is like a point system for Salam Malakim, props for that one anyway. I just think it's kinda funny. Like if someone spits in your general direction to donkey punch em in the middle of the street 5 points, yeah. Whatever I forgot what I was talking about, Ecaep.

Edited by Azrael999 (07/11/13 10:25 PM)

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.