Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1651 - 11/09/07 11:26 PM Former CoS Member talking about Satanism/Satanists
Mister R Offline
stranger

My favorite part is part two when he reads a silly-ass psycho-babble melodramatic portion of the CoS site talking about "Magus Anton LaVey", then shifts gears to a story about him doing a ritual with a crackhead satanist he met on myspace, lmao.

Part One...

Part two...

#1655 - 11/10/07 01:59 AM Re: Former CoS Member talking about Satanism/Satanists [Re: Mister R]
Glanecia Offline
stranger

The comments people are leaving on youtube are almost too painful to read. Everyone has got to be an expert. Mainly, they're saying, that he never was a Satanist, because if he was, he never would change his mind. That's bullocks. It really is. "Born a Satanist, not made" is a nice happy thought. It sounds cool. It makes you feel special, doesn't it? Christians say the same thing, "once your saved, you're always saved." Hah. Let's be realistic. People change. Perspectives change. Life evolves. I have more respect for a person who does evolve than a person who refuses to change, because of a strong loyalty to a particular belief system. Geeze. Don't let the system close your mind. The system doesn't make the Satanist, the Satanist makes himself. My opinion? Max Glaessner is living for himself, and is more of a "Satanist" than most.

#2146 - 11/22/07 09:55 PM Re: Former CoS Member talking about Satanism/Satan [Re: Glanecia]
Circus_Hell Offline
stranger

Loc: Sydney Australia
Oh dear, that's cringey. What a dickhead lol. And is that an actual show, or is it some nerd with a you tube obsession trying to be a zany talk show guy?

Edited by Circus_Hell (11/22/07 09:55 PM)

#2151 - 11/23/07 01:39 AM Re: Former CoS Member talking about Satanism/Satan [Re: Mister R]
Disabuse Offline

Thanks for sharing Rick. This guy made the first real step at being a true Satanist by living for himself. The show was a little demeaning in my opinion though.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.