Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#19114 - 01/27/09 10:28 AM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Mike]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Fun to us? Yes. But if they really do believe in what they're preaching, how is it amusing to them?

Ever heard of "ego-petting"? It's the same thing why some people like to fuck. Or the same reason why people like to drive on sunday in their nice outfit....
They got their reasons, ask them if you encounter them.

#19115 - 01/27/09 11:01 AM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Dimitri]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
I figured preaching beliefs would be more of a serious matter as in people speaking to inform others rather than amuse ones self, but I see what you're point.

#19116 - 01/27/09 11:02 AM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Mike]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
Man...Another thread that strayed horribly off topic.

#19178 - 01/28/09 06:58 AM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Dimitri]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri

Being politically incorrect on purpose doesn't mean you might sound stupid. You merely can give the impression towards the other persons, but if you are quite intelligent, a fluent speaker, and know a thing or two about what you are speaking of, you might give quite a show.

I agree. The Satanist who feels utter contempt for those in the immediate vicinity might choose to play this role to pass the time, rather than give a pearl of truth to swine.

Meanhile, eugenics in the hands of a Nazi would tend toward white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes, plus other attributes, such as athletic prowess and high intelligence. Eugenics in the hands of a Satanist would tend toward high intelligence and probably athletic prowess but wouldn't necessarily tend toward white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Maybe the difference is only a subtle one. Both would employ eugenics if the opportunity arose. Neither subscribes to the proposition that every human being has an inalienable and unassailable right to reproduce. Eugenics is a point of intersection between the two philosophies. The devil is in the details.

#19180 - 01/28/09 07:32 AM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Zoid]
ortho Offline
stranger

Loc: France.Paris
Hy!
Satanism means liberty and freedom, to be yourself to get your own experiences.Nazism makes you a slave, with a number on your arm ( to prisonner) or under the arm, to Waffen SS member.But your are a toy in his hands.Just have look on Hitler photo (or Himmler or Goebbels) how they were aryan faces! Just Goebbels children were beautiful.But He prefers to give death to them.Why did'nt he give them life? TRUE LIFE, FULL LIFE;dead is the end of this body!
Sha´tan surely smiles!...As A.S.LaVey wrote :" true witches were certainely in the bed with Priest of Inquisition, not on the fire!" Satanism IS LIFE!

#19264 - 01/29/09 06:22 AM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Mike]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Being politically correct all the time is either a sign that you accept the current status of your world and all that is in it OR that you're a coward.
I am quite sick of the way everything has to be presented in a politically correct fashion. Everyone has to feel good, every man has to be pleased and no feelings should ever get hurt.
That way a lot of important issues are being left unsaid, and thus unattended.
Now I understand that you don't maybe have the power/opportunity to be politically incorrect in a productive way, with all your life's decisions still ahead of you and you need to be careful of what you say. But sometimes the incorrect is in the end the only correct thing to say. Because sometimes creating controversy is the most effective means to actually get people thinking about what is being said. Some might find truth in what is being said, some might oppose but at least someone's thinking...

Just a quick thought on the matter, my brains have been slumbering too long so I thought I'd come out of my cave ;\)

#19268 - 01/29/09 07:26 AM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
ortho Offline
stranger

Loc: France.Paris
Be yourself, to follow our own road, is it to be accepted by the world? What importance is to you, to be accepted or not?"..."I AM what I am AS simply AS I AM!"
What does it means, "world"? In Tarot, it is "word" with an "L", between the "r" and the "d":
L=30;R=90;D=4.( western or roman alphabet).
L,30 means a fall, a hanged man-or girl-it is appearance ( as Odin did in Nordic Mythology) to RECEIVE the "Knowledge".
Sometime when you get at calm is it more impressive than when you are angry and full of hate ,without control of your self!
Your ennemy will be more attentive and impressed by your calm attitude,because you will be able to know how and where you can beat it!( Fear is natural, it is just necessary to learn how to control it)
Knowledge is a long way.It is on the way (road), in the way - her nature- and it is the way (DO/ A´ki-do/Ju-Do/Karate-Do...)and the way is a step foward! (as Lao Tse said)
Violence is a wrong direction ( it is my opinion) But it is not necessary to abdicate or to renounce.Be yourself and keep promesse of the true life! Massacre is an-ti-the-sis of Satanism.It is Nazism and insanity (folishness)!
Politics, religions, ideals are made to keep you under control.
The danger of this time is the Worlwide goodwill to make a better world with absolute security, with One Super Power (What sort of?)created by habits ( Bank card/ wellfare office card/ job's card, political card/ family card...etc...) will be, a day, converted into one little micro chip which some power will obliger to wear or to be put into babies skin without advertissement ( advertising?).
It will become soon.Actualy all is done by worldwide governments ( as French gov.)to prepare a "better world" ( Aldous Huxley)!Be ready to survive!

#83437 - 12/18/13 10:41 PM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: HypnotizedHill]
Praetus Offline
stranger

Loc: florida
The parallel you see is probably the brutality of logic.

One line posts are frowned upon here. Morgan

Edited by Morgan (12/20/13 10:35 PM)
Edit Reason: warning/information

#84045 - 01/17/14 12:25 PM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Praetus]
DJHezron Offline
Banned Troll
pledge

My stance is despite their ethnic handicap life would be more boring without coloured people, their rough rhythmic music, their garish attire make me smile and others should smile as well.

Edited by DJHezron (01/17/14 12:26 PM)

#84090 - 01/17/14 09:34 PM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
Siz Offline
pledge

Loc: London, UK
 Originally Posted By: MaggotFaceMoe
Being politically correct all the time is either a sign that you accept the current status of your world and all that is in it OR that you're a coward.
I am quite sick of the way everything has to be presented in a politically correct fashion. Everyone has to feel good, every man has to be pleased and no feelings should ever get hurt.
That way a lot of important issues are being left unsaid, and thus unattended.
Now I understand that you don't maybe have the power/opportunity to be politically incorrect in a productive way, with all your life's decisions still ahead of you and you need to be careful of what you say. But sometimes the incorrect is in the end the only correct thing to say. Because sometimes creating controversy is the most effective means to actually get people thinking about what is being said. Some might find truth in what is being said, some might oppose but at least someone's thinking...

Nice, MFM!

The increasing requirement for an individual to 'have the right never to be offended ever' is a move that will unwittingly serve to bring about social homogeneity - the very state the whiners intend to avoid. It must be accepted in a society that purports to defend an individual's right to be different that, inevitably, some ideas will be imiscible.

#84101 - 01/18/14 10:03 AM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Siz]
Dionubis Offline
stranger

Loc: Essex, UK
 Originally Posted By: DJHezron
My stance is despite their ethnic handicap life would be more boring without coloured people, their rough rhythmic music, their garish attire make me smile and others should smile as well.

Congratulations, your comments have achieved the rank of Unfunny, Pointless Racism!

Originally Posted By: Siz
The increasing requirement for an individual to 'have the right never to be offended ever' is a move that will unwittingly serve to bring about social homogeneity - the very state the whiners intend to avoid. It must be accepted in a society that purports to defend an individual's right to be different that, inevitably, some ideas will be imiscible.

Yes, so many just don't get this. You won't always agree with what someone says, and that's not even a bad thing. One should expose themselves to a multitude of perspectives if only to reaffirm that their own opinion is valid; closed minds with open mouths cause most of society's tediously over aggressive non-issues.

Originally Posted By: Zoid
Both would employ eugenics if the opportunity arose. Neither subscribes to the proposition that every human being has an inalienable and unassailable right to reproduce. Eugenics is a point of intersection between the two philosophies. The devil is in the details.

Okay, I know this was posted a long time ago, but seriously - what? I'm not convinced that Satanism and eugenics go quite as hand-in-hand as is being suggested here. Without genetic underachievers who will bag my groceries, clean my car and die their thousands while building my palace?

Joking aside, until robotics and artificial intelligence progresses to a point where unskilled humans labourers are no longer necessary or economically viable then eugenics is incredibly unappealing to me. Personally, I don't plan for my own eugenics program to go beyond the fact that some fairly dumb women are also quite pretty and I wouldn't mind sticking my dick in them.

#84179 - 01/19/14 02:30 PM Re: Satanism vs. Nazism [Re: Zoid]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Zoid
Eugenics in the hands of a Satanist would tend toward high intelligence and probably athletic prowess but wouldn't necessarily tend toward white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Bald heads, goatees, vestigial tails, and yellow cat's eyes in males. No particular modifications for females, though big hooters are always a religious atmosphere enhancement for nude altars.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.