Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#28793 - 08/22/09 02:42 PM Re: The First Family of Satanism [Re: Final Conflict]
HereticAiel Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
What an incredible discussion, by both parties. Even by Bob Larson. They feed off each other very lucratively. This too should be a mandatory viewing. For all new aspiring members. It shows discipline as well as insight towards self. As an archetype towards further discretion of ideal.

Thanks for posting. Was an incredible post. Thank you

#28846 - 08/23/09 09:43 PM Re: The First Family of Satanism [Re: HereticAiel]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Loc: arkansas
The funny thing is Ive had some Christians watch that same Bob Larson video and they agreed that the "Satanic opposition" made more sense than Bob Larson did. Is modern liberalism the bastardized offspring of Christianity? To me liberalism is an irrational philosophy in that I do not believe in the innate equality of mankind, nor do I believe in the universal franchise, or that gender is a social construct.

Edited by Samuel Hain (08/23/09 09:44 PM)
Edit Reason: misspelled word

#29386 - 09/07/09 10:18 PM Re: The First Family of Satanism [Re: Samuel Hain]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
 Quote:
The funny thing is Ive had some Christians watch that same Bob Larson video and they agreed that the "Satanic opposition" made more sense than Bob Larson did.

The reason being that Satanism in general, makes much more sense even in the most brute sense of it, than Christianity does; Xians and the like are just too ignorant and blind to see it clearly, and there morals and thoughts too well beaten into believing what there bible has to say about Satanism.

Saw these videos awhile back when I was a bit younger, brings back memories. This was one of the turning points for me personally, even being such a dolt, Wolf still made some intelligent, and great points in this one.

#31505 - 11/10/09 12:40 AM Zeena LaVey interview
Satanic Prince Offline
lurker

Loc: OC, California
This is a great interview in my opinion despite that Zeena barely talked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boFgLkm_fr0

#31515 - 11/10/09 07:58 AM Re: Zeena LaVey interview [Re: Satanic Prince]
Meq Offline
Banned

Quote:
This is a great interview in my opinion despite that Zeena barely talked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boFgLkm_fr0

This was already posted here (now merged), and has its own discussion thread, although the original videos have been pulled by YouTube. These may well be pulled soon also.

Since the videos on the original thread are no longer viewable, I embed these videos again here:

Play all 10 videos in succession (fullscreen recommended).

Please continue this discussion on its original thread here (now merged).
The original thread also has a scan of the original VHS cover.

~Meq~

#31517 - 11/10/09 01:05 PM Re: The First Family of Satanism [Re: Final Conflict]
JWG Offline
pledge

I just wanted to share this quote from the interview that made me chuckle. The two truly did a good job at shielding against Larson's "white washing" of Satanism with irrationality that Bob coined as rationality from the "holy" bible of christianity, ha ha!

On any account, it was a fantastic interview and enjoyed it greatly, thank you for sharing this.

"There will come a day when people will look at this tape, and here what your saying; and say these were truly the Dark Ages when an intelligent person like Bob Larson could advocate such insane ideas."

Edited by JWG (11/10/09 01:07 PM)

#31700 - 11/14/09 05:19 PM Re: The First Family of Satanism [Re: Final Conflict]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
To me the interview spoke volumes of truth. Despite the repeated efforts of Mr Larson to interrupt counter points and vindicate his own self worth, the sentiment of the matter was clear.
“Not judge above or below, just man.”

Chilling words with which to end the interview.

Having never seen these before I am grateful for the reference point. Thanks for sharing this piece of history.

#65730 - 03/27/12 01:45 AM Re: The First Family of Satanism [Re: Final Conflict]
Sutherland09 Offline
stranger

Loc: United Kingdom
"Why are you so fascinated with sex and Hitler" Haha

I watched this before aswell as "a showdown with Satanism"
Larsen is such a fuck-up but I enjoy watching his attempts.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, Mercury_Templar, fakepropht, Nemesis, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Morgan, Draculesti, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.013 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.