Page 20 of 91 « First<1819202122>Last »
Topic Options
#17887 - 01/09/09 09:55 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Daafje666]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Daafje, there is a difference with actually telling it and shouting/rebellion.
I know at your age you really like to yell out your feelings you have found something where you (probably?) belong to or feel good about it.

Now, a normal parent would actually talk with their child. Parents always have this love-feeling about their child. Even if it is 40 years old. The fact you ended up in a psychiatric institute means you really screwed things up...

Also didn't the Satanic Philosophy mention "Do not give advice or information unless asked"?

#18028 - 01/12/09 06:13 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: The Zebu]
Musicaphillia Offline
stranger

For me, my beliefs and philosophy are not brought up in conversation unless I am asked. Yes, I have had my share of criticism from those close to me. The important thing is to not be ashamed when someone tells you that it is stupid. Their close-mindedness is what holds them back, and if that is how they want to live, let them.
#18061 - 01/12/09 11:26 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
GarrettProAudio Offline
stranger

If you really feel the need to parade yourself around town "looking the part" as a satanist, then you may do that as it is your own free will. However, if you can't handle the ridicule from society in whatever form of it they throw at you, you better be able to mentally and physically handle the 'attacks.' Also, wouldn't you like to think it is equally "un-satanic" to "throw yourself under the buss" since stupidity is a 'sin' against what the true meaning of Satanism is all about?

#18062 - 01/12/09 11:40 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Musicaphillia]
GarrettProAudio Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Musicaphillia
Their close-mindedness is what holds them back, and if that is how they want to live, let them.

Isn't it funny how people are so quick to assume or form an opinion towards something they know nothing about or are not even open to talking or learning any further about? This close- mindedness makes for a truly disposable society.

#18072 - 01/13/09 01:35 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: GarrettProAudio]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
This reminds me of the "oooollllddd" Ministry (and I mean old Ministry) song - "Halloween".

I like the song, but if you listen to the lyrics...

#18138 - 01/14/09 02:16 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: GarrettProAudio]
Musicaphillia Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: GarrettProAudio
Isn't it funny how people are so quick to assume or form an opinion towards something they know nothing about or are not even open to talking or learning any further about? This close- mindedness makes for a truly disposable society.

Absolutely... and how many times have you heard other people, including the media, use the term 'devil worship' and thought 'oh well, they are never going to get it, why bother explaining'? I don't really expect others to understand it, as I myself do not consider myself to be an expert, (perhaps I'm too modest, I don't know) but I at least expect people to be respectful of one another's differences, but you and I both know that will never happen ;\)

#18843 - 01/25/09 04:41 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: rob_church]
H.setesh Offline
stranger

Loc: Chicago, IL
 Originally Posted By: rob_church
i am public with my philosophy and i do occasionally wear a shirt with a giant baphomet on it yes:) my art,my site/work,my flesh all reflect who i am, i feel no need to hide.

i cant answer that question for you as i don't know you or the people you are around. i know for me i am who i am and i fucking love me,so i would never hide in the first place..the only way your going to find out is if you do tell them.

my father a very racist drugstore cowboy,but i admire qualities in him,he will say what he thinks no matter who's company he may be in, this trait in my eyes is to be admired. now this may be a case of self serving pride to some, but i view some one who will be who they are in whatever company as a virtue.

if you can read and manipulate people the initial shock of you wearing a giant baphomet or racial slurs in my father case is overshadowed by your charm ,intelligence and ability to manipulate, so the whole i need to blend in and hide who i am to achieve my goals doesn't fly with me.

but this is just of course my views im sure others will differ on the said subject:)

Rob,

I appreciate this. It gives me something upon which to reflect; the subject being a topic that is relevant to my current circumstances.

H

Edited by H.setesh (01/25/09 04:41 AM)

#18871 - 01/25/09 09:55 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dimitri]
Hellspawn666 Offline
lurker

and i just have one thing to say if he didnt go into a puff of smoke then i would kick his ass myself because im not down with the thought of god being alive because if he was real i would beat him up for making a religion that goes against the very essence of man. saying we shouldnt do pre marital sex and kill people and stuff thats what man do we are horny and we like to hurt people its just what we do i mean if god really created us in his image then why do christians always say we are going to hell and shit. if we are in the true image of god then we are doing everything right dont you think?? but i dont believe in god because no savior would ever tell us not to do the things that come natural to us....
#18879 - 01/25/09 11:31 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hellspawn666]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Dude... that was my signature.
A little advice: punctuation does no harm. It makes sentences short and more readable while bringing a degree of structure ;).

#18895 - 01/25/09 12:43 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hellspawn666]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Dimitri beat me to it...

Hellspawn, do us a favor and capitalize your "I"s and proper nouns, as well as use some punctuation. Otherwise, your post just reads like:

slkdjflkajwflkasjdfljasldkaoiwuqpusdfaksjdlfkjaoidjuasndf;lkasjd

Gibberish.

#19135 - 01/27/09 07:15 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Nemesis]
Gilmoa Offline
stranger

Loc: San Antonio, Tx
Well, since it is obviously safe to say so, yes, I am a Satanist. I'm not afraid to tell people but I'm not going to brag about it. I have found a religion compatible with my own and am thoroughly aware that it isn't my job to convert people. I'll let them do all the work with self-enlightenment.

I agree that indulgences are vastly more important than abstinence and intelligence before ignorance is key. You only live for so long... get out and have fun!

#19174 - 01/28/09 05:27 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Gilmoa]
lefthanded2 Offline
lurker

Loc: Glendale, Arizona
I am a satanist. most of the people that can handle that know as for my parents, well the less they know the better off I am. My wife knows and most of my friends know that makes it easier. Mostly because they don't care what I am.
#19544 - 02/02/09 02:01 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: psiren]
Bonez666W Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas, United States
Yea man im the same way btw I just got on the site my yay me! lol anyways back on topic, I dont tend to bring it up alot its not really something im ashamed of but its not really something I brag about alot either.

To me my philosophy is what I believe period Satanism is just a title to my personal belief it has some meaning but to some other Satanist ive talked to its nothing more than a title.

But honestly if I had to tell somebody im a Satanist I would no big deal I mean if they have any questions they could just come ask me but to try to change or turn around what im saying to make it more comfortable for that specific person, I just wont do it and to be truthfully honest I dont think any Satanist should.

My reason for holding that thought is that it really makes you feel like your doing something wrong when you in you're head know you are not, so my thoughts are that if you try to hide it then it cant be anything good which is exactly why I encourage people that have a problem with my Satanism to come talk to me face to face. But yea man I can see where your coming from with what your saying I guess in your position I MIGHT do the same thing but I couldnt really tell you the truth unless I knew for sure which I dont.

#19554 - 02/02/09 06:43 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Fist]
Capt america Offline
Troll/Psychopath
stranger

Originally Posted By: Fist
 Quote:
Being in the Army means many, many limitatiions on the expression of preferences...

Indeed.

But as you know, you will find more than a few like minds and fellow travellers - especially in Combat Arms.

I do feel that the Army is much more accepting of LHP attitudes than society in general. Calling yourself a 'satanist' will get you nowhere, but you are more than free to act like one.
I dont know what acting like a satanist is but Ive done very well in the Army. It is a great place to let fucking people have it. Unload just what your thinking and if some one doesnt like what you said you can call them out side and crushem.

#19560 - 02/02/09 09:33 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Capt america]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
I dont know what acting like a satanist is but Ive done very well in the Army. It is a great place to let fucking people have it. Unload just what your thinking and if some one doesnt like what you said you can call them out side and crushem.

Your kidding right?

Off the top of my head, your service claims don't pass the smell test.

Rank, years of service, unit, and tour dates would do nicely. You can PM me if need be.

Until I vett this guy, ignore anything he says.

Page 20 of 91 « First<1819202122>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.