Page 51 of 91 « First<4950515253>Last »
Topic Options
#42413 - 08/25/10 11:38 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Brian]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I recently fought for wearing my Baphomet openly and won.I work for a local Walmart in my area for ten years now.A customer complained about my Baphomet that I was wearing.I called HR and that was the end of that.Now I can wear my Baphomet with pride.Maybe one day I will get the balls to wear an inverted cross or crucifix openly.LOL
Brian.

Congratulations, you managed to make an ass out of yourself and possibly created a nasty stain on your economic profile. Hardly impressing unless I was some heavy black metal teenage goth boy with 20 piercings in his ears and nose grunting "Hail Satan" every 2 minutes.

@ dragudown:
Are you even trying to compose something coherent? I'm even starting to wonder what kind of spellchecker you use (is it your dog?) since it obviously sucks quite hard.

Edited by Dimitri (08/25/10 11:40 AM)

#42414 - 08/25/10 11:46 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dragudown]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: dragudown
lol you seem to wish more control so suggest Church of Satan will watch out for this post not that post as a lingering suggestion that ranks are set up appropriately in Church of Satan in preparation of my death lol ha ha I'm a proud non card hold member in the post above i didn't follow in sequence i quoted the beginning.

Explain yourself more clearly say you are my enemy or speak for them all and say with me 1 2 3 go

Ah! Now I see. The Church of Satan has set up its ranks to ensure your imminent demise. It's all so clear to me now. Thank you for elaborating!

Okay ... here I go... 1 2 3...

#42416 - 08/25/10 11:59 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Fnord]
dragudown Offline
banned
stranger

let the games begin
#42420 - 08/25/10 12:40 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dimitri]
Brian Offline
lurker

No on the contrary.I am just tired of all these fucking Christians in the Bible belt where I live wearing their mind prison symbols of torture,submission,spiritual slavery. And them having a problem with my symbol of free thought.

#42427 - 08/25/10 01:46 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Brian]
dragudown Offline
banned
stranger

when we have one government in the world freedom of speach will be everywhere under the law freedom of thought ha ha taken right away

Edited by dragudown (08/25/10 01:47 PM)

#42483 - 08/26/10 12:35 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Brian]
dragudown Offline
banned
stranger

Originally Posted By: Brian
No on the contrary.I am just tired of all these fucking Christians in the Bible belt where I live wearing their mind prison symbols of torture,submission,spiritual slavery. And them having a problem with my symbol of free thought.

you know free thought is a touchy subject like whats been posted in another post to what extent shall we as witches venture into grounds of free thought

i made a nice essay it would astonish you but it would also get me banned if i posted it so ill post a little

using a time machine to put computers on a grill

white mabby playing 2012 game letters of devils plays it

hells angels lawl suggests no aware computers they prefer to have the balance so as to stretch beyond a million stars my computer has websites with not adecuate balance or connections $300 computer at times ive tried to pawn for my gambling problem however my aware computer could be stolen by a knock at the door in an hour hells angels suggest if they make sproat computers aware in the future they are allowed to follow their sproat computers in the world internet and reality space future etc because they make the lawl like i said their unaware sproat computers
connected to past laws suggested for hells angels to government in earths future or other

#42485 - 08/26/10 12:50 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dragudown]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
dragudown,

Would it be much of an imposition to ask that you learn some basics about the English language, and how it is used in a written form, before you continue posting here?

As it is, the drivel you are puking up onto the forums is just terrible.

#42487 - 08/26/10 01:00 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dan_Dread]
dragudown Offline
banned
stranger

im facinated with intelegant design dayjavue etc im actually really amazed your reading it for one and it offends you. it is said at times to look between the words in people you can find much wisdom inbetween words i have regular every day conversation associating things its my illness i at times analyse some posts extreamely much break it down tear it apart start from scratch look for codes make up my own witchcraft chants. lol. THIS that what it seems to me are websites afraid of some sorta witchcraft chant bad grammar and sentences lol CoS has always been the best hmm another 50 years perhaps oh the great banning power it seems to me
#42495 - 08/26/10 03:49 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Brian]
Knievel74 Offline

Loc: NY

I support what you did. As long as you're following the dress code set by your employer and you're treating the customers in a courteous and professional manner, why should anyone care what you wear around your neck? If people don't like what your wearing they don't have to look at it. As long as your employer is fine with it, go right ahead.

#42531 - 08/27/10 05:47 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Knievel74]
Morg Offline
stranger

Loc: Zürich, Switzerland
I will always be a Satanist in public and not once have i witheld it from an employer, though due in no small part to the fucking idiocy of contemporary culture and those bastards in hollywouldn't (wouldnt know truth if it bit their nipples) it has come to the point where i have found myself armed with a mental script where my parts are non-converting, concise and with the other parts waiting to be written, the bonus (or should that be sorrow of dealing with idiots?) as the questions are damn near always the same;
"do you worship the devil, do you kill babies, do you love anything at all" etc,
When faced with these dribblings i see no need or sense in explaining my philosophies above a level which i know would intimidate my listeners, i do get harrassed on the street for wearing my inverted crucifix and my personal favourite "jesus is a cunt" shirt every so often (okay, so maybe i like the negative attention just a little!) i see a lot of 'jesus loves you' shirts, i just want to keep the side up, my city is Xtian dominated.

#42785 - 09/05/10 10:00 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Brian]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
I recently fought for wearing my Baphomet openly and won.I work for a local Walmart in my area for ten years now.A customer complained about my Baphomet that I was wearing.I called HR and that was the end of that.Now I can wear my Baphomet with pride.Maybe one day I will get the balls to wear an inverted cross or crucifix openly.LOL
Brian.

Another Walmart employee? Hell yeah haha. What shift do you work? Where I work if I wore mine in the days I'd probably get fired or get a pep talk.

#43183 - 09/25/10 03:32 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Lamar]
Sinthesis Offline
stranger

Loc: various places in New Jersey
Go Brian. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to go that far, but public Satanism to me has all sorts of great implications, continually confronting people with a presence that forces them to re-examine their own thoughts at so many levels.

Though, you are lucky. HR could have told you to shove it. (More politely...or not.)

Sincere thanks for representing.

#43206 - 09/26/10 03:01 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Sinthesis]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
Hopefully 10 yrs from now this will be so common tha tit won't even be an issue. I know though in our culture it will take a lot and might not happen. I applaud anyone that stands up for what they believe in though as long as it is not done in bad taste.

Hail Satan

#43469 - 10/06/10 07:21 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: manofsteel]
Morg Offline
stranger

Loc: Zürich, Switzerland
I recall many years ago i was working for a telecoms operator in Scotland, i showed up wearing my inverted crucifix - a rather tasteful item handmade from wood and steel in vatican city which i modified to its present inversion - anyway i came in and was promptly engaged in a 'talk' with my shift manager, i pointed out several of my colleagues were wearing gold crosses etc and i was showing my religion as by their example i saw that displaying ones religion was not expressly forbidden in the workplace..... one hour later in the HR office i talked about religion and they claimed i should have declared my faith at the interview (i explained its not a faith but a philosophy but that rolled off them) so i went hardball, citing anti discrimination laws and bluffing to phone my (non existant)lawyer, bullshit works!
I kept the job, and the right to display my religion as long as i dont try to preach or convert, i didnt have to say anything, having a 'real live satanist' in the work place was something of a talking point and instead of hate, i got alot of support for standing up for my beliefs which is what i always encourage in everyone.

#43612 - 10/14/10 09:32 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Morg]
deathreaperuk Offline
banned
stranger

Loc: England
Well i proudly dispay myself as a satnist, and it is greatly accepted where i live. Coming from the heart of the midlands in the uk, where mostly the religions are muslim, sikh and hindu lol, the satanic philosophy goes down rather well.

People actually apreciate a more realistic philosophy and the muslims are like lavey said becoming a plague.

There was some quite sickening news localy that i heared today, it is about Halal meat, 95% of uk schools are now using halal meat. The goverment here in the uk has made it illegal for non-muslim owned slaughter houses to kill and prepare halal meat. So the british owned slaughter houses are losing money as halal meat is slowly becoming the norm,

slighty off topic i know, but it gets me so mad.

In the work place my Satanism goes down well, and my boss is a weak minded fool so applying a little bit of "lesser magic" always goes down a treat lol

ive actually got the sigal of baphomet as the background on my computer, ind it gets alot of intrest.

Page 51 of 91 « First<4950515253>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.01 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.