Page 53 of 91 « First<5152535455>Last »
Topic Options
#43727 - 10/21/10 04:04 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: benisasatanist]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
So I'm Mr.... wait... I'm Captain? Captain Bring-Down-McPretentious-Pants! That is so awesome! I love it, really I do, thank you. Oh, beautiful day... I got a nickname... and it's really cool!

I'm using it, totally, thank you so much.

Good response, Peter. Seriously... And I can't teach you the way of the Jedi... sorry. That's from a movie. But I do dig on the Sith Code that someone sent me... sounds pretty cool, you'd probably like it. I'm sure it's on a t-shirt somewhere... you might impress some high school chicks!

The shirt, it isn't flattering, is what I meant, not for you, not for what I think Mr. LaVey would have liked... unless, as I said, he got a shitload of money for it.

Okay, whatever... the original post was... "Are you a Satanist In Public?"...

You answered "KINDA"... as it seems... but you seem to like to wear what you think is "Satanic clothing" when it suits you... then run away fast when confronted. That, to me, is not a "Satanist in Public"... it's akin to what some potheads I used to know call a "joybanger"...

Don't worry about becoming a Satanic Martyr... you really don't have to worry about becoming a Satanic Anything.

I'm going to get some gum, so I can chew on something of substance now.

#43729 - 10/21/10 04:42 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: daevid777]
benisasatanist Offline
banned
stranger

Loc: Chicago, Illinois
Boy, you sure are obnoxiously petty. You seem to act younger than someone in his mid to late 30's.

I see you're also a member of the "you're not a Satanist but I am" club. I'm impressed, I really am.

Edited by benisasatanist (10/21/10 04:57 AM)

SOLVE COAGULA

#43738 - 10/22/10 03:26 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: benisasatanist]
daevid777 Offline

Peter,

Thank you, I do like to act younger than my age, in some ways. I like to have fun, and I'm a silly kind of person. Keeps you alive, you'll get it someday.

I wasn't being petty. I'm NOT a Satanist in public, and some here would even argue I'm not a "Satanist".

It doesn't matter to me.

The only comment I was making, is that you wear this ridiculous thing in public, but only for a certain response. When it gets heavy, you deny. I'm fine with you "using" your "Satanic affiliations" for your gain... whatever, maybe the chicks dig it.

Maybe hang that thing up for a while... as it seems you've done. Then post some intellectual goodies so we can get to know the "real" you.

I'm very happy you are impressed with me, it's always exciting to meet a new fan! Keep on rockin'!

#43757 - 10/22/10 08:23 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: daevid777]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Dave get it correct will you. Your new nickname is “Captain bring down McPretentious-pants! Nice to meet you too!“ I think it rolls nicer off the tongue even though the strike through line is pronounced like a silent s. \:\)

Originally Posted By: benisasatanist
I see you're also a member of the "you're not a Satanist but I am" club. I'm impressed, I really am.

Actually were you to do some reading you could learn how silly that statement is used towards Dave.

Remember all we know about is what you write and what you show us. So far all I see is a kid looking for attention and trying to fit in with others he thinks are his peers. You come here a Satanic community website and use a nick “ben-is-a-satanist” flying a picture of you in your new Anton LaVey shirt. Who are you trying to prove this too? Why try to prove anything? Oh you have an attitude I see but I myself see no black spark, nothing of interest yet.

When you understand why none of us really care what you call yourself you’re on the right path. Realize it is you who opens yourself up to this ridicule. Only you are responsible for your own actions and look where you put yourself.

I admit I like the shirt you should give it to me it looks like a large and would fit me well. I would not be afraid to wear it or have to deny or explain who or what was on my shirt for anyone. Hell if I saw you on the street with it acting like that I might just take it from you. I would also wear it with utmost respect for Mr. LaVey.

I can give you an address to send it to.

Good luck on your path.

~T~

#43781 - 10/24/10 09:00 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ta2zz]
benisasatanist Offline
banned
stranger

Quote:
Dave get it correct will you. Your new nickname is “Captain bring down McPretentious-pants! Nice to meet you too!“ I think it rolls nicer off the tongue even though the strike through line is pronounced like a silent s. \:\)

I appreciate all the unwarranted affection from obvious "senior" members on this site, those of whom without a doubt have a MUCH deeper understanding of Satanism than myself because they have 6,000 posts, on a Satanism website.

Quote:
Remember all we know about is what you write and what you show us. So far all I see is a kid looking for attention and trying to fit in with others he thinks are his peers.

LOL gimme a fuckin' break. Deflate your ego for a minute and realize that I don't give a fuck what anyone here (including yourself) thinks about me. You aren't my brother. You aren't my "peer." You aren't my friend.

Quote:
When you understand why none of us really care what you call yourself you’re on the right path. “ben-is-a-satanist” flying a picture of you in your new Anton LaVey shirt. Who are you trying to prove this too?

Again, why do you assume I care what ANY of you think of me? By your definition, I've "been on the right track," my whole life.I wore the shirt because this is a Satanism related website. The shirt was Satanist related. Drop the pathetic over-analyzation act.

Quote:
Oh you have an attitude I see but I myself see no black spark, nothing of interest yet.

I promise to try harder in the future to make you believe that you're less superior than me. Or that you hold less "Satanic qualities" or, "the black spark" as you put it.

I will also try to act condescending,pretentious and douchey toward you in the future.

You have my word.

Quote:
I admit I like the shirt you should give it to me it looks like a large and would fit me well. I can give you an address to send it to.

Sure, give me your address and I'll send it to you.

Quote:
I would not be afraid to wear it or have to deny or explain who or what was on my shirt for anyone.

Wow. You're so tough and righteous. I'm sure no situation would EVER warrant you not explaining who Anton LaVey was.

Quote:
Hell if I saw you on the street. I might just take it from you

lol That was funny. Got any more jokes?

Quote:
Good luck on your path.

Thanks, I appreciate it, but all the other garbage you just spewed kind of voids out my caring about any "well-wishes" from the likes of you.

The answer to the question proposed in this thread that you decided to continue, the reason in which you would do so, I have no idea, other than you wanted to defend your "peer," is YES. I am a Satanist in public, unless it threatens me to the point of bodily harm or impedes my personal and/or professional progress.

Edited by benisasatanist (10/24/10 09:51 PM)

SOLVE COAGULA

#43788 - 10/24/10 10:39 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: benisasatanist]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
I am a Satanist in public, unless it threatens me to the point of bodily harm or impedes my personal and/or professional progress.

I see this as just an example of avoiding the counter productive pride that is listed as one of the Satanic sins. What I don't understand is why you would be in a situation where such a thing could happen. Why even walk around in the LaVey shirt at all if you are worried about the controversy it could create? It would be much easier to not even have to lie about it in the first place if you aren't calling attention to yourself.

If someone were to want to kick my ass because of one of my beliefs, no matter what the belief is, I would make them work for it. Even if there was a good chance I would get my ass kicked I would at least try. But I guess not everyone can handle confrontation as well as I can.

#43789 - 10/24/10 10:53 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
benisasatanist Offline
banned
stranger

Quote:
I see this as just an example of avoiding the counter productive pride that is listed as one of the Satanic sins.

agreed.

Quote:
What I don't understand is why you would be in a situation where such a thing could happen.

I wear the shirt to school and to parties or clubs. I've never even been put in a situation publically where I would need to deny Satanism to warrant saving my own ass. I was just stating a point that I WOULD do so if need be.

Quote:
If someone were to want to kick my ass because of one of my beliefs, no matter what the belief is, I would make them work for it.

Agreed. If I were put in such a situation where I felt the rare need to outwit someone who feels like testing my belief system, or even if I felt it could get physical, I would.

Quote:
Even if there was a good chance I would get my ass kicked I would at least try. But I guess not everyone can handle confrontation as well as I can.

I'm actually not a passive person. I just know my limitations. If I were put in a potentially life threatening situation, like most intelligent Satanists who are put in a similar situation, I would deny Satanism.

I didn't mean to come off as some rebellious teenager, attention seeker or "dabbler." I realize my original post in this thread was extremely nondescriptive and could easily have been misinterpreted.

I also didn't mean to make it sound like I've ever had to deny Satanism. I've never once had to lie about Satanism to anyone.

Edited by benisasatanist (10/24/10 11:11 PM)

SOLVE COAGULA

#43790 - 10/24/10 11:02 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: benisasatanist]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
I wear the shirt to school and to parties or clubs. I've never even been put in a situation publically where I would need to deny Satanism to warrant saving my own ass. I was just stating a point that I WOULD do so if need be.

Fair enough. Originally I thought that situation had occured.

Quote:
I didn't mean to come off as some rebellious teenager, attention seeker or "dabbler." I realize my original post was extremely nondescriptive and could easily have been misinterpreted.

No worries, I didn't think you came off in that way with your post I was just a little confused but you cleared that up.

#43817 - 10/26/10 02:54 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: benisasatanist]
daevid777 Offline

Hey Ben...

Please don't get your panties in a bunch.

Ta2zz was not "protecting me", "defending me" or any other such thing. He wouldn't do that, because I think he has principles. Not sure exactly what they are, but principles. If he thought I was wrong, I'm sure he'd let me know in words much the same as you received. And those words seemed to be from someone typing "calmly".

I just shut up because he happened to write some hilarious things I agreed with, and I considered it over.

Just the "defending of the peer" rant, that wasn't very nice. I can take care of myself enough for your teen angst.

Do whatever the hell you want, who cares? Be the guy who wears the band t-shirt to the concert of the band he's going to see.

Have some fun, so what if you were attacked because of your ridiculous tee? Maybe when you hit 21 you can have a drink and a smoke, mellow out a bit.

By the way, this WAS "Affection"... I'm a really nice guy! And Ta2zz was just toying with you.

I'm a lightweight here, if even that. Don't go a postin' in the wrong neighborhood, young angry Jedi.

Good luck, indeed!

#43819 - 10/26/10 04:18 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: daevid777]
benisasatanist Offline
banned
stranger

Just drop it you clown. Your antics aren't required anymore. It's over.

1: Insulting respected forum members for no good reason,
2: Repeatedly posting one-liners in spite of warnings,
3: Not contributing to any of the discussions he participates in...

Leave now.

Edited by SkaffenAmtiskaw (10/26/10 08:19 AM)

SOLVE COAGULA

#43846 - 10/27/10 12:27 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: daevid777]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Written last night never posted to "benisbanned"...
----------------------------------------------------

Are you this whiney in R/L?

I must ask who has 6000 posts here? Can you back up your random bullshit statements? Please show me one member here with that many posts just one… Oh wait your just exaggerating. This is fact not opinion.

My opinion is that one reason someone would exaggerate such could be they are overwhelmed. That’s ok, this place can be overwhelming when you first arrive being new to the LHP or new to dealing with others on this path.

Originally Posted By: benisexaggerating
LOL gimme a fuckin' break. Deflate your ego for a minute and realize that I don't give a fuck what anyone here (including yourself) thinks about me. You aren't my brother. You aren't my "peer." You aren't my friend.

Well you got that right, I’m not your brother, you are in no way my equal or my age so the not being peers thing is correct as well. I’m also not your friend. About the only thing you could be to me is a possible client but I sense you’re a b-customer and I turn those away lately, unless I can hide a penis or two in the design.

You seem to forget that everything you say about how you feel is exactly what you should tell yourself about everyone here. Why should I change myself in any way to accommodate your weakness or way? After all “you” are nobody/nothing to me…

You should try to understand your own motives before you try to teach anyone anything. It was you who came here, why? Was it to contribute here simply with your presence or maybe to teach us the fundamentals of Satanism?

Don’t feel the need to respond, please consider all of my questions here rhetorical. I’m really not trying to get you to make an ass of yourself after all.

Originally Posted By: ta2zz
When you understand why none of us really care what you call yourself you’re on the right path. “ben-is-a-satanist” flying a picture of you in your new Anton LaVey shirt. Who are you trying to prove this too?
 Originally Posted By: benisactingblind
Again, why do you assume I care what ANY of you think of me? By your definition, I've "been on the right track," my whole life.I wore the shirt because this is a Satanism related website. The shirt was Satanist related. Drop the pathetic over-analyzation act.

I never assume, for you to assume I do is very unintelligent of you. I only comment on your actions here. Again you say you understand but in the same mouthful you think I should change for you. And I have the inflated ego kid?

To you wearing a shirt with Mr. LaVey’s picture on it is somehow Satanic as is a nickname “isasatanist” if nothing else you admit you do this because they are Satanist related. You doing this on a satanic website is your trying to fit in.

Oh and if you really didn’t care you wouldn’t have to say it so much.

Originally Posted By: benisaposer
I promise to try harder in the future to make you believe that you're less superior than me. Or that you hold less "Satanic qualities" or, "the black spark" as you put it.
I will also try to act condescending,pretentious and douchey toward you in the future.
You have my word.

Your word is worthless until proven. Otherwise Ben please do try if that truly gets you off.

I would suggest you start by using a spell checker and stop making up words. Since you’re trying to prove your superiority and all.

Originally Posted By: benislostwow
Wow. You're so tough. I'm sure no situation would EVER warrant you not explaining who Anton LaVey was.

Why would I bother explaining myself to any stranger? If you see this as being tough what can I say?

Hell if I saw you on the street. I might just take it from you
 Originally Posted By: benwoulddobetteratthemcos
lol That was funny. Got any more jokes?

Aw Ben you left out the part where I said if I saw you on the street acting like this. You know thinking you’re all Satanic with your Anton shirt yet denying it all.

Today I feel I would just call you out as a devil worshiper and let whomever you were currently afraid of deal with the facts. ;\)

More jokes hmmm, Take a look in that oval blonde mirror of yours? *rimshot*

You really should have made your bed before taking a picture. *rimshot*

No really all in jest…

Good luck on your path.
 Originally Posted By: benis?
Thanks, I appreciate it, but all the other garbage you just spewed kind of voids out my caring about any "well-wishes" from the likes of you.

Ben you should know I don’t care what you care about… lol I’m really not even posting this for anyone but myself. Defiantly not for you…

Originally Posted By: benisstilltalking
The answer to the question proposed in this thread that you decided to continue, the reason in which you would do so, I have no idea, other than you wanted to defend your "peer," is YES. I am a Satanist in public, unless it threatens me to the point of bodily harm or impedes my personal and/or professional progress.

Got it yes “a Satanist in public until threatened with bodily harm”.

Dave is smart, a professional with more schooling than you, a good sense of humor and a well known multinational internet DJ… or is that an IJ… an IDJ perhaps? Well whatever I would like to think him as a peer, but to defend him, from what or whom?

No one here who has stood the tests of time needs defending. In my opinion, defending someone here against another’s words should usually be taken as more of an insult. You would do well to read more.

I doubt you will remain long and honestly I wish you no ill. Still plenty of “tude”, who knows what time, will tell.

Good day…

----------------------------------------------------

Well I guess the clock struck and BAM ban hammer... I wasn't going to post this but it does fit with what Dave said and some of it is funny.

At least I laugh...

~T~

#43870 - 10/27/10 11:28 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ta2zz]
RollinStalker Offline
stranger

Loc: san francisco ,Ca
i was brought up in the eastern church and i always denied it or my connections to it! why ? i was shy of what my friends would say! but when i was 14 i created a nice denim jacket that sported a big upside cross on the back and wore it with various metal and punk rock patches on it to no avail! i really honeastly think that it doesnt matter if you are satanist in public by outer appearance, and one satanist will know the other just in spirit or ill spirit :-)
i was taught not to sport crosses as a child in public and as an adult i wouldnt sport a baphomet or image of lucifer! why ? because it doesnt matter what everybody else thinks, what matters is where i am in my inner strangth! the last thing i need is a protestant groub of bible thumpers chasing me down trying to give me an exorcism and wrap rosaries around my neck! i have bad music for bad people days as it is!
and besides Theistically the prince of this world knows whom you are already, just like the christians told me he knew who i was regaurdless of blasting a cross in public shame !
i cant help but notice that the current head coach of the san francisco 49ers sports a 2 inch cross at games, i feel soo soo sure that it is the reason why he is losing, afterall it is the protestant christians whom keep their people back from achieving great things including super bowl rings!
we should bury a baphomet at the stadium for good luck :-) ( j/k)

#43896 - 10/29/10 03:36 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: RollinStalker]
daevid777 Offline

wow,

Um, if it pleases the moderators, I would very much like to read the post, if only in private, that seemed to be deleted from this thread. I'd like to know how I was insulted, if you don't mind, it will drive me crazy otherwise! If it's possible to send in a PM, I would welcome it. Otherwise, just give your best paraphrase! I gotta know!

Or... was that really it? That was the whole thing? That one line? I thought maybe some shit was deleted, but it was just one line? Okay... I am such a clown... and I can juggle and ride a unicycle too!

Thanks all,

Go on and be badasses! Truth is, I can only juggle three objects at a time, and I haven't ridden a unicycle in years, but hell, it's just like riding a unicycle, right? You never forget. Doing the two together, that's some shit!

Daeve.

Edited by daevid777 (10/29/10 03:46 AM)

#44236 - 11/19/10 09:31 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Nordgard]
Dutch Satanist Offline
pledge

Loc: Delft, The Netherlands
To get back to the topic somewhat... \:\)

I'm a public Satanist. I use my real name in combination with Satanism sometimes. My employer knows I am a Satanist. So do my parents and my friends. My country of residence is secular enough to not care. Which is fine.

Do I proclaim loudly from the rooftops that I am a Satanist? No. If it comes up in a conversation, maybe. Depends on how closed minded the person I'm talking to is. There are crazy religious nuts here as well (damn, does every country have a bible belt of some kind?). To those I will just say I am an Atheist. Most of the time they will leave it at that. For lesser magic purposes I find it acceptable to lie about this though.

#44257 - 11/19/10 08:31 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dutch Satanist]
ParaBellum Offline
stranger

I on the other hand am not public at all. My wife knows (and approves) and that's about it. It can be hard enough to get things done in the Army without the stigma of being a "OMG DEVIL WORSHIPER!" Some places have been better than others, but I've also come across pockets of real fundamentalism. Hell, I've gotten weird enough looks just for being a Mason, let alone admitting something like Satanism.
Page 53 of 91 « First<5152535455>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.04 seconds of which 0.013 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.