Page 59 of 91 « First<5758596061>Last »
Topic Options
#49494 - 02/24/11 03:14 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Caladrius]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

the correct term is to use the language 'properly', not 'proper' ,, and as i explained, if it wa simportant to me to present it correctedly i would,,unfortunately i have no concern in how it is presented to you,, and find it mundane that after all my comments all you can muster up as a response is to call me child and to mock my spelling,, very original, it shows insight and intelligence
#49495 - 02/24/11 03:16 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Caladrius]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

i wish i was a hillbilly haha, i live in a city in england,, were we use the language properly ( or is that proper ). Im afraid we dont have 'high' schools here. We have what is known as a secondary school. Were we learn alot of things including wit and humour, so when we are arguing with people of a lesser intelligence, we dont have to resort to correcting there spelling or calling them 'son' or 'child' in order to make ourselves feel more important
#49496 - 02/24/11 03:20 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Dr Morose
YOUR ARM CHAIR PYSCHOLOGY MAY COME IN USEFULL ONE DAY, BUT I SEVERELY DOUBT IT

I'm not insane or anything, but aren't all psychologists arm chair psychologists?

How does your therapist give you treatment?

I pity you if you are 47. Good luck with the rest of your life.

#49497 - 02/24/11 03:21 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Caladrius]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

if i wanted to talk about my views on theology, i would have offered them when i arrived. Instead i was greeted with such insolence and offence from some of the posts that i read, that i chose instead to slag the group down, im sure i will be removed soon. It is of no great importance to me. I only came here to see if it was as ridiculou as my colleagues said it was,, i think it is on pr with mysatan as far as ill conceived posts, illogical thought processes and major ego massaging, i wonder why i am still getting these responses, i have purposely come across as vile, and want to be removed, dont worry i have been abusive towards the admin team, im hoping they remove me soon, i would do it myself, but its not imortant to me to leave as quickly as you wish, i will let one of the sites little bitch boys kick me out.
#49498 - 02/24/11 03:24 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hegesias]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

apparently i have a personal problem with you, stemming from my 'asshurtingness' (is that a word ) from my treatment from satanists in the past , yes i am laughing too, m sure you could see i was just attacking a point you made, and that if i wanted to call you names i would just do it via another source, like msn haha, anyway i just thought id write this, to give you some thing to retaliate on, as i know your bored..
#49499 - 02/24/11 03:30 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Hegesias Offline

i have purposely come across as vile, and want to be removed [sic]

You want to be removed? and have come here for either attention or assistance?

Both of which some of us here will be glad to help you with.

#49500 - 02/24/11 03:31 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Caladrius]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

arm chair pyschology isa term we use in england in order to describe some one who makes ad hominem remarks, pertaining to a persons behaviour and sometimes offering silly advice on how to correct oneself, whilst having no real knowledge of what they talk about.. Its similar but not the same as assuming some one has to see a doctor or therapist based on them having an argument with you. But not the same as irony or wit, which americans dont often understand, but of wich you have just used a classic example by trying to offend me by giving the impression that you have the assumption that i have a therapist, by asking how they treat me. . This is also could be construed as a rhetorical question, one not needing an answer, it is more said for the effect it produces, and not for the want of any kind of answer.. Well done though for your attempt at sarcasm, Id come and give you a medal if you lived near by.. Obviously i am not 47, that was an attempt at irony by myself, I can only assume you are american or canadaian if you did not understand this attempt at sarcasm. Please feel free to further waste your time, by taking excerpts of what i have said here, and thn pasting them in your own reply, followed by some kind off comments designed to annoy me and amuse others.
#49501 - 02/24/11 03:34 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hegesias]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

no dave ive come here originally to wind you up a bit,, but now i see there are others who are easily up for arguing with me haha, i personally would ignore me and carry on with the work at hand,, however i have a hour spare,, and i am only here spying so ye,, im gonna continue until i am forced to leave,, its too easy to wind people up,, by portraying myself as unintelligent and a bad speller, and horrible,, it is funny too see how many other assumptions are made about the state of my intelligence, were i must live, my age etc etc,
#49502 - 02/24/11 03:42 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

YES YOU HAVE IT IN ONE DAVE,, I WAN TO LEAVE BUT DONT KNOW HOW,, I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE A LOOK ON YOU RECCOMENDATION,, I WAS TOLD IT WAS A PLACE OFF KNOWLEDGE AND LEARNING,, FIRSTLY I WAS GREATED BY A BUNCH OF CHILDISH RULES,, SAYING THE ADMIN HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL YOU IDIOTS, BLOCK YOU FROM TYPING ETC ETC,, THEN I GOT WELCOME NOTE WITH A PICTURE OF A MAN WITH A GUN POINTING AT ME, WHICH AT MY AGE AND STATURE I FIND OFFENSIVE,, THEN I READ SOME POSTS , AND FOUND THEM TO BE RIDICULOUS AND CHILDISH,, THEN I DECIDED TO POST SOMETHING OPPOSING WHAT YOU HAD SAID ON A POST,, HOWEVER THIS CAME ACROSS THAT I HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH YOU, OVER HOW I HAVE BEEN TREATED IN THE PAST, AND FROM THERE I HAVEBEEN HAVING A DELIGHFUL CONVERSATION WITH A MUNDANE I HAVE NO TIME TO REMEMBER THE NAME OFF,, WERE I GET TO LAUGH AS HE ASSUMES I AM HIS SON, AND A HILLBILLY, AND STILL AT SCHOOL, JUST BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO APPEAR AS RUDE AND HOSTILE,, ANYWAY IT WAS FUN FOR AN HOUR,, ITS NICE TO BE SUBVERSIVE AND TO TEST SOME PEOPLES ABILITY TO TAKE ABUSE,, BUT YES I AM WANTING TO LEAVE NOW AND CANT BE ASSED LOOKING AT HOW,, INSTEAD I HAVE PRIVATE MESSAGED A FEW PEOPLE INCLUSING ADMIN, BEING VERY RUDE AND HOSTILE,, AND HOPEFULLY VERYS OON MY ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED,, I HAVE WRITTEN THIS FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS TO SEE, OTHERWISE I WOULD TELL YOU IN MSN
#49503 - 02/24/11 03:43 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

i am a controversist, and a subversive, i have come here simply to cause trouble and upset, you know this

Person is a troll and now banned, no need to reply to them.
Morgan

Edited by Morgan (02/24/11 04:33 AM)
Edit Reason: information

#49512 - 02/24/11 07:27 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Matt6320 Offline
lurker

Dr morose, I'm embarresed you're from england. Your grammar is hurrendous.
Stop trolling and do something better with your life.

#49945 - 02/26/11 08:07 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Matt6320]
Stryke Offline
lurker

wow....got away from the subject a lil no? lol ;\)

in answer to the original question i belive thats the same as asking "if i roll this dice what number will it land on?". in my lil experience in life (16) peoples reactions and interpretations of religious beliefs are as varied and unpredictable as religion itself, mtherefore making it impossible to give reasonble answer to your question. however i will attempt to.

Firstly any friends, girl friends (or boyfriends)mothers, fathers , siblings etc could be incredibly supportive and understanding of your choice, considering you close relashonship.that much is obvious.

In relation to advertising it to the world, i would first have to ask if that is necessarie? im not saying that you should have to hide your beliefs, but what good does openly displaying them do? and IF you did then there will be people who will persecute you, ridicule and attempt to hurt you. As is the reaction of those who fear what they do not understand.

Sorry im rambling =S, in conclusion i think what youd have to ask yourself is if it is necessarie to do so. Im going to use a terrible example here, but im bi-sex aul, and i do not feel the need to tell people as i do not feel it would do me any good. i hope you see my point.

P.S please forgive the horrific spelling

#50236 - 03/01/11 03:36 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: JohnTurk]
nferno6 Offline
stranger

Loc: Sweden
Is this thread still active? If not, aw well. Here's my two cents, as Zach always says.

I don't try to hide it, but I don't share it with my family either. They are concerned that I might be, being christians, but they understand to leave me alone and stay out of my way.
I admit my mother still pray for me, but she is stubborn and will never learn. Not my problem. She has learned (the hard way, and notice the contradiction there?) not to try and force things on me and to let it be. I am have long been old enough to forge my own way.
The public part...I often take a long hard piss to the local church's doors after a few beers. I despise religion to no end. Nothing wrong with that.
My friends knows what I am, and respect it, silently.

Edited by nferno6 (03/01/11 03:37 AM)

#50305 - 03/02/11 01:21 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
I think you have to be very much aware of your surroundings, and know how, when and where to be open, and when to be discreet. It's just like anything else. I think it can be explained to anyone who has half a brain content of open mind and common sense. How they will react depends on the verbal agility and knowledge of the proponent.

#50383 - 03/03/11 03:09 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dave Pellani]
globaldetonation Offline
lurker

Loc: can.
If you mean do I put my own philosophy into action in my everyday life, then who doesn't? Whatever your own thoughts are when handling public situations, if you act not according to what your beliefs are (silly acts like opening doors for females, and not for males/people you would otherwise judge) then you are denying yourself the right to "act as thou will". This instinct will come through time, or come sooner, naturally.

That debate might be more fitting to a "Do you act like a satanist in public" thread, judging by a few previous posts. Now, do I declare "Satanism" to others? Not directly, unless that debate comes out. I don't see a need to declare such a thing, as jehovah's witness', and desperate Christians do that to meekly look for others to agree with their warped viewpoint. If I wear an Emperor shirt it's because it's in my closet and I support their music, so I have no idea or care what someone else thinks about that.

Ever since I've developed my own set of rules/non-rules, I've gone by them instinctively in public/private, so no need for worrying about what others think. (not to say you piss in a mall for the sake of it.. that's just nutty.) Would I ever tell my Mother of my 'Satanism'? I believe she knows. To what end is being two-faced? Again not directly, but through actions. Directly just puts a stamp on your forehead, and there you have it. Through actions, let others think of you what they want, and if they alienate themselves from you, you can only gain understanding from those who you would (hopefully) rather be around in the first place.

Page 59 of 91 « First<5758596061>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.045 seconds of which 0.015 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.