#2806 - 12/18/07 11:44 AM Re: Saw 4 [Re: Sinistar]
DeathIsWicked Offline
stranger

Loc: Peyton, Colorado
I haven't seen it but I'd love to.

#12631 - 10/13/08 10:21 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: Sinistar]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
I loved Amanda. Maybe cuse she IS a hottrie. But i loved her in the show Becker. Funny show anyways. But i love that girl.

#12653 - 10/14/08 05:11 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: BloodHorn]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Her character was awesome in Saw 2, but in Saw 3 she was a total bitch.

Looking forward to the fifth one. They're making this big hooplah about the ending, so apparently there's another mind-blowing twist at the end. I wonder how long they can really keep this up without resorting to ridiculous GHOST OF JIGSAW (IN SPACE!!!!1) type bullshit that has ruined so many other horror franchises.

#12655 - 10/14/08 05:35 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: The Zebu]
BloodHorn Offline

[quote=The Zebu]Her character was awesome in Saw 2, but in Saw 3 she was a total bitch.

Hell ya. I Like bitchs, So naturaly I liked her even more in 3.
And why the hell do all the girls in movies I like end up dead or in the funny farm?

#12709 - 10/15/08 04:10 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: BloodHorn]
BloodHorn Offline

I found Saw 1 -3 at Wall-mart for 15 bucks. So i got it. Need to re-watch them before i watch 4. How many are out now? 5, Or has 5 not come out yet? Didn't someone say that there are going to be 7 in all?

#13472 - 10/26/08 11:58 AM Re: Saw 4 [Re: BloodHorn]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
This movie was a let down in my opinion. I loved 1 and 2. The third one was a tolerable movie but dragged on. When it comes to the movies later in the series it gets predictable, and a little to far fetched. In regaurds to a 5, that would be a waste of time because what other twists can they produce? Yes the games were nice in all of the movies but that is all that I watched them for.

#13508 - 10/27/08 07:58 AM Re: Saw 4 [Re: DeathIsWicked]
AnOpenHand Offline
stranger

Loc: England
I wouldn't bother it's gash it lets the first two down completely I actualy paid £8 To see it.
3s gash too.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!! I was gutted being a big fan of the old saw franchise.

#13529 - 10/27/08 03:54 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: AnOpenHand]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Loc: California
 Originally Posted By: AnOpenHand
I wouldn't bother it's gash it lets the first two down completely I actualy paid £8 To see it.
3s gash too.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!! I was gutted being a big fan of the old saw franchise.

Yo, AnOpenHand, isn't this like one of those one liners? I think this might qualify for one of them because this is more an example of a one liner with punctuations than what fakeprophet called me out on and so kindly highlighted his/her warning about.

I seen the first Saw films and I don't know, I don't think I'm demented enough or something...I don't like movies about killing just for the sake of killing you know? I seen the "Devil's Rejects" with Rob Zombie and his lovely lady on video and I was like "No fucking way" when I've seen real incidents of people getting killed its very seldom anything like Hollywood..Its howlin fucking erie...Seeing real death is like dead silence with a picture especially gruesome scenes.

#13572 - 10/28/08 12:12 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
AnOpenHand Offline
stranger

Maybe maybe not.
I'm not sure. Usually I have plenty to say for myself so one liners are pretty much out of the question.
But when it comes to the sorry subject of saw 4 there is sadly little more to say.
I couldn't cover a match box with good things on it.
In future I'll make sure I diss shit films more thoroughly.

#13573 - 10/28/08 12:17 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: AnOpenHand]
AnOpenHand Offline
stranger

Blackacre theres nothing wrong with a little ultra violence.
I've always been a horror kinda gal right from the word go.
My parents got called into the school because I wrote a story when I was 7 about a beast that killed prostitutes.
And I got desensitised at an early age.
Then I very strangely had a horror renaissence and got completely sensitised to it again.
I have vivid zombie dreams.
I wasn't over awed by the devils rejects neither. But a house of 1000 corpses I loved. I think it takes a talented director to make pure ultra violence have an point.

#13584 - 10/28/08 04:01 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: undeadridinghood]
Marilyn Offline
stranger

please no one laugh...

to be honest, i have not seen any of the saw movies, i like horror movies and all, but there was something about saw that just did reach out to my interest =(

same as the Hostel movies,, not seen any of them either =/

HS!

#13657 - 10/30/08 03:14 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
Disabuse Offline

Originally Posted By: BlacKAcRE66
Yo, AnOpenHand, isn't this like one of those one liners? I think this might qualify for one of them because this is more an example of a one liner with punctuations than what fakeprophet called me out on and so kindly highlighted his/her warning about.

BlacKAcRE66: You obviously have a problem with authority and rules. Unfortunately for you, they are needed here. So get over it fast or I will personally throw you out the door and mock you in the Hall of Shame for everyone to point and laugh at.

#13664 - 10/30/08 04:49 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: Disabuse]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Watched Saw 5 the other day, and as much of a fan I am of the series, I wasn't too impressed.

The ending of the story segment about the group of people going through the series of traps was rather clever, but as far as the actual STORY part with Strahm and Hoffman... well, I don't want to spoil anything but it was incredibly predictable and not very satisfying... kind of the same thing they did with the last movie. It didn't even advance the plot aside from explaining some backstory stuff.

#13704 - 10/31/08 07:38 PM Re: Saw 4 [Re: The Zebu]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
I did like the backstory shit in 3 though, it was a nice touch that got pulled off. But on the flipside with that one doin it for the next group of movies is kind of dumb and get to be simplistic, unimaginative, and just outright dull. Would you happen to recomend the movie as even a renter? If not I honestly won't bother because of the let down the past few ones were.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.