Page 12 of 91 « First<1011121314>Last »
Topic Options
#12927 - 10/20/08 06:22 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: blsk]
Phaethon Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: blsk
I still continue to read the bible to this day. The way the troops are studying al-quaedas gurilla tactics lol. I don't want to be guilty of the ignorance RHPers show. How can I accuse them of ignorance for speaking against something of which they know nothing about, and then turn around and speak out against them if I in turn know nothing. I might as well join the heard.

I used to read the bible when I was really young, but I got mad that no one could answer my questions better than "just believe it"

Christians hate when you use the bible against them.

#12932 - 10/20/08 01:15 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Usually it is just good manners to avoid topics of a religous or political nature when in a bar. Even if both parties agree on the subject as there is more than likely going to be someone who disagrees. The inability to actually "win" an argument of such a nature combined with the consumption of alcohol doesnt paint a pretty picture. It is an entirely different story if you are actively trying to offend those around you (like I sometimes do) then chat away to your hearts content, but don't be angry if words lead to punches.

#12941 - 10/20/08 02:42 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
The people at the bar I go to, To shoot pool, Are all nice to me. But they do not know I am a Satanist. But thats going to change tonight. I want to see what kind of people they really are. They all claim to be open minded people. Well its time to drop that bomb and see what happens.

#12945 - 10/20/08 03:35 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BloodHorn]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
One of the people at the bar I go to happens to be a roman catholic priest. Hard drinking bar, go figure. He likes to glare at me disapprovingly, yet he refuses to talk to me. HA. I guess he believes that I am beyond redemption. tsk tsk.
#12955 - 10/20/08 05:43 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Satansfarm]
BloodHorn Offline

Maybe he fears you because he doesn't understand you. Most people fear what they do not understand. I may not go to the bar tonight. I just joined a band and I got to work on a song. So I may just have to wait for another night to drop that bomb.

#12957 - 10/20/08 05:53 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BloodHorn]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
but I got mad that no one could answer my questions better than "just believe it"

Yah no kidding. Oh is that all it takes to make it so? Just believe it, huh? Then from now on cigarettes and fast food will, when I am reborn, make me shit $100 bills and give me retard strength. "I BELIEVE!!!"

#12978 - 10/20/08 09:03 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: blsk]
BloodHorn Offline

Haha. I be;ieve my farts will make me a million dollars.
I BELIEVE!!!
To me Christianity is for people that cannot think for them selfs. they need god/Jesus or whoever to tell them what and what not to do. pathetic...
Anyways everyone be on the look out for my new band Gates Of Iscariot. The first song will be called Hymns To Thy Lucifer's Holocaust.
Have as great night everyone.

#13030 - 10/21/08 01:10 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BloodHorn]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: BloodHorn
Anyways everyone be on the look out for my new band Gates Of Iscariot.

Where should we be looking?

~T~

#13032 - 10/21/08 01:13 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ta2zz]
BloodHorn Offline

LoL Smartass. HaHa
I didn't mean literally man. I will let yall know when we get the demo done. And I will send yall copy's or you can download it from me on soulseek.
lol

#13036 - 10/21/08 01:30 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BloodHorn]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

check out http://www.myspace.com/fromthedarkskys its a bunch of my friends from highschool rocking the portland metal scene.

#13092 - 10/21/08 12:43 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Marilyn Offline
stranger

Hi,

I am public about it, and also all my family know about it.
My Dad was skeptic towards it, as all would be who only heard of Satanism in its Hollywood movie sense, My mum on the other had was open to it, and said if that is what i want to believe, then believe it, (she also had a read through the TSB at some stage & found it to be very knowledgeable.

But, i guess as most who are public about, we all face the same problem with people and their wrong idea of Satanism.

One thing i do notice though, is that it sure is strange how people tend to treat you after you tell them.

it is like, your friends for something like, 3 years and you really good friends, then you tell that your a Satanist, and they become distant. Is it just me that has noticed this?

comes across to people like you are an alien and telling them your from out of space.

Regards,

-Marilyn

HS!

#13376 - 10/24/08 06:02 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Yeah, usually I avoid such topics, hell, usually I avoid talking to anyone in a bar, but this guy was a friend of my girlfriend's who started the conversation, so there was no way to friendly back away from it at that point. Now he was chatting in all good humor, I just find it distasteful to talk to anyone in a bar about my beliefs. He wasn't offended (he plays in a BM band) nor was he trying to be offensive. Probably he just wanted to engage me in a deep and meaningful conversation.
In the place where I go for a drink it's actually quite hard to offend anyone by being on the "dark side", as it is a metal bar and fittingly named Inferno \:\) In my town there are probably more satanists than in some entire states in the US. I know more black and death metal bands from my town than the rest of the world...

#13380 - 10/24/08 10:16 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: JohnTurk]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Loc: California
I am low profile in public, but some of my friends who've known me for a long time. Know that I am an alternative belief. I do not classify myself as a Satanist per say: Instead I call myself a Hermeticist...People in my family know I am into Hermeticism, and because I study theologies of various religions I even have a copy of the Christian and Jewish Bible laying around...I study Greek, Hebrew and Latin,but my progress has been dampered because of my schedule and running around all the time. Included with my Bibles, I have Books ranging from Aleister Crowley to David Ovason...My collection is being restocked since losing my books to a fire.

#13428 - 10/25/08 10:44 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Munki1]
memphischick Offline
stranger

Loc: Memphis, Tennessee
I work with someone who is a satanist. She just started at the job where I work and she tells everyone. Well now people are a little standoffish with her and try staying away from her. Thats why I don't tell people at work because I don't think it's anyones business. Now I believe everyone is sterotyping her because of her beliefs. I do believe that is wrong but theres nothing I can do so with that said, I believe there are some places where you do have to keep it a secret.

#13432 - 10/25/08 12:02 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: memphischick]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Loc: California
Just recently I think I may have made two or three people be detracted from being associated with me and I did not even say I was a Satanist, I just gave a brief overview of my beliefs...When we use the "Satan" label people are naturally going to have a "Reaction" especially if they have been dumb downed by Christian conservatism. I don't lash out at those people if they're not trying to be a jerk toward me, I have some pity for them because they are walking around in ignorance and lower thinking...Every person from their category who is not in an authoritative position is suffering physically,mentally, and financially. They lie to themselves about humility and mask their weaknesses with religious piety. The ones in authority are liviing in luxury buying yachts and airplanes. All bought from the exploitation of their sheeple's weaknesses and looting.

Edited by BlacKAcRE66 (10/25/08 12:04 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

Page 12 of 91 « First<1011121314>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.