Page 57 of 90 « First<5556575859>Last »
Topic Options
#48404 - 02/08/11 04:28 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Seth_W]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Satan loves Noone, I don't know where you get your information from.

@clicks
I've always wondered how Satanism would go over in non-Abrahamic countries. Have you discussed the philosophy with any ethnic Japanese over there?

Edited by The Zebu (02/08/11 04:29 PM)

#48422 - 02/08/11 07:06 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Ithaqua Offline
stranger

I "get off" on how people react when I convey to them that I am a Satanist. Once they know that I am a Satanist, then and only then, I have the opportunity to tear down their religious wall and possibly express to that particular individual what Satanism means to me. I either wear the sigil of Baphomet or an inverted cross every day of the week. I am not ashamed of who I am. I wear my T-shirts containing either an inverted cross or inverted Pentagram whenever I feel like it. If you believe in yourself and Satanism, you will not be afraid or ashamed to express and elaborate on your understanding of Satanism.

#48425 - 02/08/11 07:42 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: The Zebu]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
I've been questioned on it and tried to have some discussion on it, but most of the time to goes to shit real quick just because I don't know Japanese and most of the Okinawans only know enough English to deal with American's inside their stores (the older ones, at least). I understand that English is a required course for Japanese students, so the younger ones I run across are usually better at holding a conversation, but it always gets to the point where they are at a loss for English words, and I am at a loss for different ways to describe things to them in a way that they can understand.

In some of the better conversations they don't condemn and mostly seem open to learning about it, if not just being polite and letting me speak my mind on whatever they ask. Even the Japanese Christians aren't offended by it, and will try to keep the conversation going as long as possible.

The most in depth conversation I had over Satanism out here though was with a Romanian stripper. I was forced into a club with my liberty buddies and was watching the boobs while I drank my drinks when a stripper comes over doing her job, trying to get me to buy a lap dance. I might say I managed to not get a lap dance and keep her around for conversation for almost two hours. She asked about the Sigil and I told her what it was. She asked questions and I answered. By the end of the night she was asking me to bring my TSB by her apartment the next day. I never did, though, as I was busy gearing up for the Philippines and she had moved by the time I returned. I was disappointed, as I was interested to see what came of it for multiple reasons.

#48426 - 02/08/11 07:46 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: unrested]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
Naha is a fun place at night. Before all the US service members were slapped down by tighter curfews and restrictions I used to make my way down there about midnight-ish and walk around the streets until morning, just dipping into small bars to try out the atmosphere and the regular crowds. I also understand that there is a decent party scene in Naha, but I never tried to find it.

#48547 - 02/10/11 07:07 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: The Zebu]
Seth_W Offline
stranger

zebu,

i didnt use the word love, i said care. im sure satan cares about us, im sure he cares about our existance in order to maintain purpose. im sure he cares about our existance the same way we care about a bugs existance, we need them here, for many reasons, but we dont mind killing them and setting them on fire and what not.

#48548 - 02/10/11 07:17 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Seth_W]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Seth_W
im sure satan cares about us, im sure he cares about our existance in order to maintain purpose.

And I'm sure of two things:

1) you don't give a shit about syntax.

2) you are hopelessly lost within the realm of anthropomorphic nonsense.

Does gravity "care" if you fall off a steep cliff? Does your body slamming into the bed of granite below "maintain purpose"?

I didn't think so.

JK

#48625 - 02/11/11 03:33 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Clicks]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
Something is severely wrong with you! If there really were a satan who says he would give a rat's ass about you. Who told you that he did would be my question and I would have a long talk with that person. To most of us Satanism is not following a god but the complete opposite in being our own force in life and believing in ourselves. That's all I have to say on that silly shit!!

Edited by manofsteel (02/11/11 03:34 AM)

#48626 - 02/11/11 03:37 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
ReverendK Offline
lurker

Loc: North Dakota
 Originally Posted By: dark_wind
If you're reading this, you're probably a Satanist. But do you admit it? Does your family know? How about your friends? Or maybe you're the sort of person who wears a giant pentagram on their shirt for the world to see. You could say I'm in the closet, as nobody knows of my religion. I'm wondering, how do you think people would react if I told them?

Why would you tell everyone you are a Satanist? There is no need to hide it but don't be all up in everyone's faces. Imagine if every gay person you met told you they were gay without the topic being raised. Seems very silly.

Quote:
Something is severely wrong with you! If there really were a satan who says he would give a rat's ass about you. Who told you that he did would be my question and I would have a long talk with that person. To most of us Satanism is not following a god but the complete opposite in being our own force in life and believing in ourselves. That's all I have to say on that silly shit!!

So, because they believe differently than you there is something "severely" wrong with them? I'd have to say the only person that has something wrong with them is you manofsteel.

Edited by ReverendK (02/11/11 03:39 AM)
Edit Reason: Stupidity

#49087 - 02/18/11 06:31 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Indulgence Offline
lurker

Loc: Arizona (US)

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s home, show them respect or else do not go there.

Most Satanists know this already,
Dont hide who you are for the sake of other people,
If questioned about your religious beliefs tell the truth a satanist should always take responsibility or refrain from calling yourself a satanist,
at the same time you do not need to flaunt your beliefs that makes you as bas as them, (them being the people who try to shove there thoughts down your throat) obviosly if you respect someone and you are in there home and there happens to be some religious paraphernalia in the bookcases or on the walls you do not need to be ridiculous about it.

#49139 - 02/19/11 09:28 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Indulgence]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
Indulgence – first, welcome to the forum. I see that this is your first post. You may want to post an introduction so we have a better idea of who you are. In any event, I hope you’ll continue to post here, as we are always looking for fresh faces (or in some cases, fresh meat).

Yes, I’m sure most Satanists are familiar with the Anton LaVey’s Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth. While these are generally good guidelines to live by, they do not apply to every situation. That’s where having a brain comes in handy. For instance, if I see someone abusing a child or an animal, I will probably “advise” him to cut it the fuck out whether he solicited my advice or not. If he does not stop, I may “advise” him that I will call the cops or perhaps kick his ass.

Satanism is not so much a religion of rules, but more a toolbox from which the Satanist may find a particular tool helpful in a given situation. And if the tool happens to blow up in the Satanist’s face? Well, maybe he’ll be a little more careful next time. Chalk it up to user error.

#49353 - 02/22/11 02:37 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: JohnTurk]
Hegesias Offline

The public have no idea of what a Satanist is, this is why they are the mundanes. To monotheists, everyone who does not submit to their paradigm is a Satanist, and thus filth in their eyes. To go around boasting that you are sinister and opfering mundanes left right and centre is a sure way to get your house looted by police or mundane gang members looking to boost their reputation by challenging you, resulting in your incarceration for murder with no witnesses on your side.

A Satanist ought to show his teeth to the mundanes when he is about to bite them. The rest of the time he is doing what a Satanist does.

Other Traditional Satanist are encouraged to carry a knife at all times, I have never carried one and prefer my enemy to have a weapon, it's much better when this goes to court, I know from experience. Steel toe boots and a steel pen are not illegal and you can do what you like to somebody who is an armed attacker. Carrying a knife gives some people a sense of safety because most people after a few stabs or slashes to the face would simply fall down, but in real life situations the sight of a blade will spark the other persons adrenaline and they will not stop to stab first over and over again or simply beat to death, I know from experience because I was on trial for GBH with intent section 18 looking at 16 years. The other bloke had an 8 inch kitchen knife and he felt pretty brave kicking my sisters door till I appeared and just kept striking him over and over again, knee joints, throat, neck and groins, and then just continued to kick him, he actually wet himself. (sadly he is still with us, he just looked dead or was pretending)

So yes, I have been Satanic in public but I don't go around telling people my personals in public, I'm not even a Satanist, I'm a human with my own individual nature, my own values, empathy for other beings and animals, I just coincidentally have a high capacity for dispassionate violence to 'any' kind of threat. Why do I write this stuff on here, I really don't know, make something up. I like the stimulation of fear and paranoia, I don't feel fear like normal people do, I get stimulated and prepared for calculated violence, but sometimes you just need to get your day done and avoid the world of the mundanes and just workout, write literature and make music to draw others to your philosophy that way and actually make a progression towards understanding being a possibility. Otherwise you'll just get some mundane or a religious nutter trying to get in your face resulting in a jail sentence all because you don't call other peoples bluff like they will to you if you go around boasting you are Traditional Satanist.

I'm not interested in public relations at all, in fact all I have is dispassionate hatred and disgust toward conceited males who think they are important enough to leech for my attention, even to make eye contact with me is enough for me to feel the necessity to beat to death like a mundane chore, I tire of pathetic humans.

LaVeyans on the other hand are generally accepted as 'good people'

#49355 - 02/22/11 03:17 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: William Wright]
Hegesias Offline

If you see a mundane abusing a child, a woman, an animal, you ought to feel the natural overwhelming drive to murder them on the spot regardless of the environment or what will happen to you, in tunnel vision, darkness, or at least render them inoperable from a severe beating/ stabbing. If you don't feel this natural drive then you are not of my kind.

#49376 - 02/22/11 01:03 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hegesias]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

If I see anyone doing that it is my natural inclination to put them 6 feet under. I'm pretty good at keeping a clear head, though, so I realize doing that would lead to a prison sentence. That being the case I opt to beat the shit out them instead. This wasn't always the case. There was an instance where I went after a guy with an eight pound splitting maul. Fortunately I was subdued by friends before I could do anything too incredibly stupid.

#49397 - 02/22/11 05:53 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Hegesias Offline

And to all who were present you are still regarded as able to be that ruthless and to be shown respect. Do not convince yourself otherwise that this was a stupid reaction but that it was a natural maybe altruistic event, it is done and reflection thereafter has enabled you to fear yourself, know yourself. This is only a good thing because it's actually self respect and not fear. You know what the reality is, and it is unpleasant to know that there are those who can stir these natural reactions in us, we may be told by society that we are 'losing control' when the actuality is of taking control of a situation which is 'not allowed' to be down to us. And so we act in respectable ways ourselves because we know the capabilities of ourselves. In this we see that a petty thug risking his life by mugging somebody is not wrong or right but merely brave or stupid, naive even, thus he deserves to be shut down. Although we are not allowed to do this in society because that would be 'losing control', or against the law 'violent intent', is somehow something of an undesirable thing no matter who is acting honourably or dishonourably.

So.. losing control, or taking control? I tell you one thing, when some petty asshole is throwing their weight around or abusing women and I serve up some calculated violence there is only one master and one person in control.

#49408 - 02/22/11 09:17 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: rob_church]
heretic Offline
stranger

The giant Pentagram depends upon my mood at the time. I don't exactly scream it out everywhere I go but there are days for it. My family and I aren't on speaking terms because they know. I don't deny it though. If asked I'd admit it. I'm not proud or tired...

heretic

Page 57 of 90 « First<5556575859>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.