Page 58 of 90 « First<5657585960>Last »
Topic Options
#49447 - 02/23/11 07:21 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
SVARTKORP Offline
lurker

Loc: Norway
I am always wearing t-shirts with satanic/luciferian layout, but it is not what you wear that makes you a satanist. You can wear casual cloathing and no symbols at all. It is so many posers and idiots that walks around in black cloathing, studs, spikes and makeup, and belive that they are the most evil ones, just because they think it is cool. I personaly hate this trend!!
And the same is when you come to black metal, you don't listen to black metal only because you think it is cool! To me and others it means so much more, something deeper and more serious/powerfull.

#49468 - 02/23/11 05:39 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: SVARTKORP]
Hegesias Offline

Not wearing black clad tribute... he must be a subversive Satanist? In this we see that no matter what we look like we are a diverse bunch of noble intelligent persons mostly receiving ad hominem envy from mundanes and respect from/ for one another.

Which is all only a good thing, and keeps us alert and actively stimulated in the real world, unease is always in the air all around but so is irony, humour and character.

#49473 - 02/23/11 07:40 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hegesias]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

Hegesis will no proceed to try and make a point, usingtext and words,, that he is unable to use in a intelligent manner

Edited by Dr Morose (02/23/11 08:25 PM)

#49476 - 02/23/11 08:10 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Hegesias Offline

Interesting,

most of these people just quietly research and write ,, trying to attain knowledge, and very very rarely appear in such frivellous groups as this [sic]

in summary i find most occultists mundane, prone to strawman arguments [sic]

Maybe people just dont look into it as much as yourself [sic]

You have indeed created something very odd in your mind.

Who are the mundanes? they who define themselves so by their very deeds.

I am sure I can speak for other honourable Satanists who treat others courteously, regardless of their culture, religion, status, origins, and race. I allow a suitable to define himself by his very deeds, indicative of his diseased character, a vulgar display of power etc. thereafter a test is issued, and should he display cowardice, ignoble behaviour, dis-honourableness or meek fear. He will then be deemed suitable for mature forms of torture or to simply conclude his sentience, as the window of opportunity presents itself.

I draw others to my philosophy quite openly, I always use the same name and accounts from my own life and show my face. Who can say otherwise.

By making slanderous assertions based on no evidence either from literature or deeds done that were dishonourable or otherwise as you say, you have no grounds making such fallacious mundane accusations.

#49477 - 02/23/11 08:23 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hegesias]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

and what if i see you attacking a mundane ?? should i attack you ?
#49478 - 02/23/11 08:28 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hegesias]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

Plase feel free to echo your thoughts in here in oprder to gratify and massage your ego, if it makes you fel important,, im afraid i have no time for frivelous arguments, or indeed for this childish and ill conceived club
#49479 - 02/23/11 08:34 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hegesias]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

the problem is, that the person who decides if some one is noble, or suitable or mundane,, is always you,, and your opinion is worth shit to anyone but yourself,, you have not earned the right to judge,, in my eyes you are a weak ignoble mundane,, who spends his time judging people to see if they are worthy of violence, t wich point you try an instigate a reaction so you can put this violence out there,, i can say this as i know you personally,, you need to grow up your 30 years old and you still in these clubs,, hahaha, bunch of cunts, when am i gonna get kicked out,, come on you satanist wannabes,, kick me out your little ordered an ruled club, you fuckin peasants
#49480 - 02/23/11 08:36 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Dr Morose
Plase feel free to echo your thoughts in here in oprder to gratify and massage your ego, if it makes you fel important,, im afraid i have no time for frivelous arguments, or indeed for this childish and ill conceived club

My dear boy, the only thing childish here is your heinous spelling and grammar.

In a cybermedium such as this forum all you/we are to others are string of letters and words.

At least try to make yourself more presentable and sensible - appropriate to the medium - when bitching your asshurtness over how other Satanists have may have treated you in the past.

Quote:
the problem is, that the person who decides if some one is noble, or suitable or mundane,,

You show others what you are by your very actions and manner of behaviour. As you are demonstrating.

Edited by Caladrius (02/23/11 08:39 PM)

#49481 - 02/23/11 08:42 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Hegesias Offline

and what if i see you attacking a mundane ?? should i attack you ? [sic]

If you see me attacking a mundane it will be a woman beater/ abuser, I don't bother with anyone else. There is proof of this in my police reports.

Also your attempts to plagiarise and mimic what you cannot comprehend of Satanism is quite odd and nonsensical.

#49482 - 02/23/11 08:42 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
If you're going to be bitching at someone in particular about just how much you disapprove of them and their words, please feel free to do it through PM. There is no need to drag personal drama into the forums, and I'm sure most here couldn't give a damn about anyone's civil disputes.

#49489 - 02/24/11 03:02 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Caladrius]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

WHAT AM I THEN ?? CoS I DONT AGREE WITH OPINIONS AND SPEAK MY MIND,, OOH AM I GONNA GET MY PRIVELEDGES TAKEN FOR BEING A BAD BOY ? WILL I GET CALLED AN IDIOT,, THIS PLACE IS A JOKE AND IT HAS SHOWN US HOW WORTHLESS THIS PLACE IS
#49490 - 02/24/11 03:04 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Clicks]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

CIVIL DISPUTE,, HOW IS THIS A CIVIL DISPUTE,, I WAS ATTACKING HIS COMMENTS THAT HE MADE IN HERE, I COULD GO ROUND AN CALL HIM NAMES IN REAL LIFE IF I WISHED,, BUT MY POINT WAS MADE AT HIS COMMENTS HERE,, IT WAS ALSO A TEST TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD RESPOND,,
#49491 - 02/24/11 03:06 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Hegesias]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

PLAGARISE AND MIMIC ?? HMM WELL I CANNOT PLAGARISE WHAT IS ONLY A BELEIF AND A LIFE STYLE,, AS FOR MIMIC , HMM, I THOUGHT I WAS COMPLETELY OPPOSING YOUR BULLSHIT AND MAKING IT CLEAR WHAT A JOKE Satanism HAS BECOME,, I WAS NOT TRYING TO MIMIC YOU,, ALTHOUGH I FEEL FLATTERRED AT YOUR AD HOMINEM ASSUMPTION
#49492 - 02/24/11 03:10 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dr Morose]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Dr Morose
WHAT AM I THEN ??

Did you not read my first response to you? I was sure I suggested what you were. Must I spell it out for you?

You're an illiterate hillbilly and an idiot. But that is okay. "He who knows he is a fool is indeed a wise man."

Do yourself and humanity a favour and leave this place and go finish high school. Do something positive for yourself Son.

Prove to yourself and everybody in here that you can learn to use the English language proper.

When you have successfully proven to yourself and everybody that you can use Language; then we can talk about your epistemic apprehension of reality, philosophy, and religion.

You need to take baby steps though. First English. Then comparative religion and philosophy.

Edited by Caladrius (02/24/11 03:11 AM)

#49493 - 02/24/11 03:11 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Caladrius]
Dr Morose Offline
Banned
stranger

FIRSTLY IM NOT ABOY, IM A 47 YEAR OLD WOMAN, WHOS HAS PROBALLY FORGOTTEN MORE THEN YOU HAVE LEARNED,, SECONDLY YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR ON ABOUT,, NO SATANISTS IN THE PAST HAVE EVER DONE ANYTHING TO HURT ME,, I DO THIS AS FUN, I FIND IT AMUSING SEEING HOW MANY OF YOU ARE EASILY WOUND UP,, I CHOOSE TO COME ACROSS THIS WAY,, NIE USE OF THE WORD CYBERMEDIUM THO, I LIKED THAT,, NOW FUCK OFF AN FETCH ME A BONE, AS I HAVE EXPLAINED IN PRIVATE MESSAGE, IF IT WAS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO SPELL CORRECTLY I WOULD DO,, AS IT IS NOT, I ALLOW MISTAKES.. AND I WASNT BITCHING PERSONALLY AT ANYONE, I WAS SIMPLY SLAGGING OFF SOME ONES REPLY TO A POST,, I LIKE YOUR ASSUMPTION THAT I MUST HAVE BEEN IN SOME WAY ABUSED BY A SATANIST IN MY PAST,, YOUR ARM CHAIR PYSCHOLOGY MAY COME IN USEFULL ONE DAY, BUT I SEVERELY DOUBT IT
Page 58 of 90 « First<5657585960>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.04 seconds of which 0.015 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.