Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1770 - 11/11/07 08:20 PM Funny Cinema Intro
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
I never go to the movies anymore because I refuse to pay good money to sit with rude obnoxious people. The theaters these days are full of people willing to pay $10 to sit in a theater and talk loudly and practice being ass hats.

I stumbled upon this and thought this would make a fantastic intro. Every theater should air this.

Adult humor with language(not work safe)

Chris

#1781 - 11/11/07 09:41 PM Re: Funny Cinema Intro [Re: MCSA TEK]
undeadridinghood Offline
pledge

Loc: Washington State
This is the intro to the Aquateen Hunger Force movie. I haven't actually seen it, but a lot of people don't like it. However, everyone agrees that this intro rocks.

I work in a movie theater and everyone who works with me agrees that we should play that before every movie. We don't though... I think it has something to do with the word fuck... or Satan raining down acid... or admitting that the company would use their money to buy drugs... all of these are things that AMC doesn't openly advocate, I suppose.

I'd been meaning to look that up on youtube. Thank you for making my life easier.

#1786 - 11/11/07 11:12 PM Re: Funny Cinema Intro [Re: undeadridinghood]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ha that was funny stuff thanks for sharing that mcsa tek:)
and yes this would make a perfect into.

#1869 - 11/14/07 12:12 AM Re: Funny Cinema Intro [Re: rob_church]
Baphomit666 Offline
stranger

Loc: Taunton-Mass-USA
I loved the intro too. The movie Wasn't bad either. Undead is right though a lot of people hated the movie. If you like ATHF then the movie will interest you and make you laugh. Withuot spoiling it I can't really explain, but let's just say the story line is lacking throughout and the plot is a stretch even for ATHF. I liked it though mainly cause i love ATHF.

#1888 - 11/14/07 08:48 AM Re: Funny Cinema Intro [Re: Baphomit666]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Funny Stuff.

I don't find it too bad here in lil ole Adelaide. It's rare to have people talking loudly or anything in picture theatres.

We are also lucky to have one of the last remaining drive ins left in Australia. Due to FM signals, with a decent car stereo, esky of beer and a doona or two, it's a great way to watch a movie.

Zeph

#1892 - 11/14/07 10:52 AM Re: Funny Cinema Intro [Re: MCSA TEK]
Meq Offline
Banned

That was funny.

But they should have added:
"And if you download this movie off the Internet, Jesus is going to deep-fry your testicles and feed them to Mother Teresa!"

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.