Lilith Offline
stranger

Loc: CA
Beer LOL!
#27237 - 07/19/09 10:27 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: daevid777]
Lilith Offline
stranger

I have a BS in Applied Mathematics – Physics and a MS in Simulation Science and Statistics. I am now currently enrolled in the PhD. program for Organization & Management – Leadership. Another words, I'm not stupid. One of the Satanic sins. I have begun a course in Leadership - The Dark Side. Lets give them a run for their money. Any feedback is appreciated from people that are like minded.

I will develop my papers/discussions as influenced by Charles Darwin's 'us' & 'them' and the greatest-happiness principles. It is my hopes to lay the foundation of my PhD. thesis during the course of this class. There is a great injustice in leadership both domestically, and alien. Leadership has evolved in an 'us' & 'them' socio-ecological niche. In our speciation, i.e. allopatric, peripatric, parapatric or sympatric, leaders have consitantly engineered pseudo-niches where servitude is the outcome. Not in all cases. For example, matriarchy may have fostered happiness without well defined leadership. The characteristics of patriarchy is the written word, weapons, sky gods and male domination.

Individuals follow their leaders since meme buttons are pressed and satisfied as outlined by Susan Blackmore in her book “The Meme Machine.” Leaders arise out of crisis, and great social need. Hitler, Christ, and others seem to have a solution for such social, biological, or national ills. However, each of us has the capability to be independent, satisfying our own meme buttons with the cooperation of others in society. The spreading of wisdom rather than leadership. For we are are own leaders. There is no need for a perfect information game such as chess. Individuals only need to connect where critical functions of the organization are carried out. There is no need to know an indivdiuals religion, sexual preference, race or criminal history. Those who follow the greatest-happiness principles, will in large be educated, and weild wisdom arising from their unique knowledge base. Encounters with other human animals will yield behavioral segmentation. Very much like market segmentation, the human animal is subject to behavioral segmentation produced by survival instinct. In a perfect society, each homosapien is a free radical governed by evolutionary algorithms.

This process is a mindless process. When meme buttons are not pressed satisfactory for a majority of the population, revolution takes place. When meme buttons are pressed and satisfied for the individuals of society, evolution of the organization takes place. I hope all the greatest-happiness they can get.

As always, academic professionalism will be adhered too.

#27238 - 07/19/09 11:12 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
Lilith Offline
stranger

I have reiterated the Mother Teresa argument with a comparison to Adolph Hitler. I always like to give my class mates something to think about. It should spark some discussions and make things interesting....

Altruistic Hero

One of the darkest leaders of our age is Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa is a humanitarian terrorist. Susan Blackmore (1999, p. 190) states the following: Many people think of Mother Teresa as a saint. Indeed, she may soon be officially canonized by the Catholic Church. She is many peoples idea of the truly selfless and altruistic heroine. But what did she actually do? Some of the inhabitants of Calcutta accuse here of diverting attention from the real needs of the city's poor, of giving Calcutta a bad name and of helping only those who were prepared to take on Catholic teachings. Certainly, she was fiercely anti-abortion and anti-birth-control. Many of the people she helped were young women with no access to contraceptives, little ability to avoid being raped, and almost no access to health care if they became pregnant. Yet she steadfastly maintained her Catholic opposition to the one thing that would have helped them the most of all-control over their own reproductive lives. Whatever we may think about how much she really helped the starving people of Calcutta there is no doubt that here behavior effectively spread Catholic memes by using the altruism trick. The horror of memes is the mindless evolutionary algorithm that contains no future stake. Genes or memes are instructions for building mentalities or cognitive frames.

Leaders must have followers. And followers follow instructions or imitate the presumably desired behaviors of their leaders. Ellie Wiesel (1998) describes this behavior: The fact is that Hitler was beloved by his people — not the military, at least not in the beginning, but by the average Germans who pledged to him an affection, a tenderness and a fidelity that bordered on the irrational. All segments of society transformed into the image Hitler had envisioned for the Third Reich. Judicial,
educational and all of the industrial sectors (Ellie, 1998) transformed themselves into a social pseudo-ecological niche that guaranteed the extinction of their rivals termed the final solution. Like Hitler, Mother Teresa led hundreds of thousands into misery breading homosapiens like herds of cattle without the possibility of proper medical care, housing, and basic humanitarian rights. This is the marketing strategy of the Catholic Church that has promoted the sacred heart
for 700 years.

This marketing campaign of the sacred heart promoted by the Catholic Church beginning in the thirteenth century (Herbermann, C.D, Pace, E.A., Knights of Columbus, 1913). As stated in The Catholic Encyclopedia (Herbermann, C.D, Pace, E.A., Knights of Columbus, 1913, p. 165) claims, John replied that this revelation had been reserved for subsequent ages when the world, having grown cold, would have need of it to rekindle its love. According to Edred Thorsson (1984), “Heart” (actually an ancient representation of female genitalia and representation of the female buttocks)-sensuality, eroticism, love. In Old Norse books of magic the sign often appears in spells of love magic; a symbol of sexual intercourse. Therefore, there resides a dependence of sacred heart and the mating of homosapiens. This is the true terror of dark leadership; it is that which we do not know, or so willfully accept. Adolph Hitler is the obvious Dark leader. I claim, any leadership, and that of Mother Tereasa's is dark. If an individual is not niggard, then in there own right, they must have knowledge, i.e. wisdom and direction, and can use analytics to decide what course of action is best for them and their family,
community and nation.

Blackmore, S., (1999). The Meme Machine. New York, NY, Oxford University Press.
Herbermann, C.D, Pace, E.A., Knights of Columbus (1913). The Catholic Encyclopedia. New York, NY, The Encyclopedia Press Inc.
Thorsson, E. (1984). Futhark: A Handbook of Rune Magic. Boston, ME, Weiser Books.
Wiesel, E D., (1998). Time. Adolf Hitler. Retrieved from http://www.time.com/time/time100/leaders/profile/hitler.html

#27239 - 07/19/09 01:47 PM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I think you are wrong...

"However, each of us has the capability to be independent, satisfying our own meme buttons with the cooperation of others in society. The spreading of wisdom rather than leadership. For we are are own leaders."

There are some individuals who are born to lead, but many are born to serve. They just don't have the desire, knowledge, or intelligence to be able to act and think on their own without the influence of others. Others being whatever is popular, mass acceptance, or the common "right/fad" memes.

"There is no need for a perfect information game such as chess."

There is always a need for chess, as well as for the strategy game go. It is a way to think ahead and be aware of possibilities that may exist at a single point in time.

"Individuals only need to connect where critical functions of the organization are carried out. There is no need to know an indivdiuals religion, sexual preference, race or criminal history."

Those are all "tells", they explain how a person thinks, functions, and understands themselves, and their place in the world.

"Those who follow the greatest-happiness principles, will in large be educated, and weild wisdom arising from their unique knowledge base."

If you take your statement at the literal meaning than a lot of Satanists wouldn't be Satanists. Being a Satanist doesn't always bring you the greatest happiness. If anything it makes you aware of just how stupid everyone is and how screwed things are. As well as the knowledge that in order to change things, its not going to be easy and take a hell of a lot of work.

Unique knowledge base, really, really???

"Encounters with other human animals will yield behavioral segmentation. Very much like market segmentation, the human animal is subject to behavioral segmentation produced by survival instinct."

No shit, so people will react to those they meet and come in contact with. Depending on who they come in contact with will decide how they react in any given situation.

"In a perfect society, each homosapien is a free radical governed by evolutionary algorithms."

In any society, you the individual decide what the hell you are going to do and how to lead your own life. It is the individual's choices and the responsibility for those choices that separates the leaders form the masses.

An individual can nowadays exist outside of evolutionary influences.

There is no perfect society.

"This is the true terror of dark leadership; it is that which we do not know, or so willfully accept."

So, it sounds summed up like spruced up hippy new-age bullshit. All government is bad, all those in a leadership role are bad. Let's all be free and live in commune shit.

There will always be leaders because people need a figure to rally around that will make them feel safe and secure in their lives. Doesn't matter if it's Hitler, Satan, christ, or a heart. Once you rely on such on idea for own your mental needs, your on your knees to an idea, and you become another multi-colored sheep.

Morgan

#27250 - 07/20/09 02:30 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I have a BS in Applied Mathematics – Physics and a MS in Simulation Science and Statistics. I am now currently enrolled in the PhD. program for Organization & Management – Leadership. Another words, I'm not stupid. One of the Satanic sins. I have begun a course in Leadership - The Dark Side. Lets give them a run for their money. Any feedback is appreciated from people that are like minded.

I put some question marks around the "I'm not stupid" - part.
First off, one can learn like a parrot, apply the information on daily basis but still have no fucking clue what one is doing.
Putting links between the learned and new information makes you intelligent. You might know some facts, but crying them out loud still doesn't take away your stupidity.

Quote:
For example, matriarchy may have fostered happiness without well defined leadership. The characteristics of patriarchy is the written word, weapons, sky gods and male domination.

Back-up please? I'm bloody well sure you are only summing up feminist misconceptions against man...

Quote:
This process is a mindless process. When meme buttons are not pressed satisfactory for a majority of the population, revolution takes place. When meme buttons are pressed and satisfied for the individuals of society, evolution of the organization takes place. I hope all the greatest-happiness they can get.

Explain: if it is a mindless process; how come revolutions occur if you consider the people being mindless? To start a revolution a good amount of brainpower and leadership is involved in your "brainless process". It also contradicts with the development of modern technologies since critical thinking and "thinking outside the box" is a must for technological advancement and science.

If I were your teacher, you already failed...
Reason: not objective
lack of back-up

Edited by Dimitri (07/20/09 02:58 AM)
Edit Reason: spell check

#27329 - 07/21/09 08:05 PM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
god.over.djinn Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne
 Originally Posted By: Lilith
I have a BS in Applied Mathematics – Physics and a MS in Simulation Science and Statistics. I am now currently enrolled in the PhD. program for Organization & Management – Leadership. Another words, I'm not stupid.

As always, academic professionalism will be adhered too.

I have a BSc with Honours in Mathematics & Statistics, and am enrolled in a MSc program, with experience as a teacher of undergraduate mathematics, and as a programmer/research assistant in an applied mathematics group.

Another words, I'm not stupid.

I would have posted a one paragraph abstract to the forum, with a link, and a very brief statement about why exactly I'm presenting the information to a forum of Satanists. Eg, do I want Satanic feedback? Do I think it has information interesting/useful to Satanists, and why?

That would be adhering to academic professionalism.

G.O.D.

#27411 - 07/23/09 05:01 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Dimitri]
Lilith Offline
stranger

I love this part.

I put some question marks around the "I'm not stupid" - part.
First off, one can learn like a parrot, apply the information on daily basis but still have no fucking clue what one is doing.
Putting links between the learned and new information makes you intelligent. You might know some facts, but crying them out loud still doesn't take away your stupidity.

It is very true that people can still have no fucking clue what is going on. I see it every day all day long. Your on to the last part of your response, a mindless process. If a person learns information like a parrot, then it is obvious when he applies it in a situation that requires still further information, then they are incompetent. Now, if the person again learns the information that is lacked, and becomes skilled within the same situtation, then they are competent. Thus, the illusion of mind. It is a little scary, but true. I would pick up Susan Blackmores, “The Meme Machine.” Thank you for your response..

#27412 - 07/23/09 05:18 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

I find it interesting that you still didn't address any of the issues that were brought up in contrast to your views.

"Blah, blah, blah... illusion of mind."
So then all knowledge is nothing gained, and individual intelligence doesn't exist.

Really? Do you realize that within the two above paragraphs you contradicted yourself?

Morgan

#27414 - 07/23/09 05:50 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Morgan]
Lilith Offline
stranger

There are some individuals who are born to lead, but many are born to serve. They just don't have the desire, knowledge, or intelligence to be able to act and think on their own without the influence of others. Others being whatever is popular, mass acceptance, or the common "right/fad" memes.

Unfortunately, Christianity is a slave religion. You see it with the Moses leading his people out of Egypt and the many other stories in the bible. Moreover, why is stupidity a satanic sin? Highly intelligent people do not make good followers. Your looking at the herd mentality. Another satanic sin.

There is always a need for chess, as well as for the strategy game go. It is a way to think ahead and be aware of possibilities that may exist at a single point in time.

"Individuals only need to connect where critical functions of the organization are carried out. There is no need to know an individuals religion, sexual preference, race or criminal history."

I say this because the confessionals in the Catholic Church, does swing the pendulum towards a perfect information game (Chess). Again, our privacy is always compromised by religion, government, and private entities. Have you taken a survey recently on your favorite product. I always say, “If you don't want me to lie to you, don't talk to me.” That is because, I am a lier. Some interesting reading is “Game Theory.”

Those are all "tells", they explain how a person thinks, functions, and understands themselves, and their place in the world.

Thank you for this comment. I am researching the British psychologist that made this a recurring theme in business and government. I am going include this in my future work. Trust me, it really fences in the herd.

If you take your statement at the literal meaning than a lot of Satanists wouldn't be Satanists. Being a Satanist doesn't always bring you the greatest happiness. If anything it makes you aware of just how stupid everyone is and how screwed things are. As well as the knowledge that in order to change things, its not going to be easy and take a hell of a lot of work.

I guess it is a point of view. I am actually a very happy Satanist. I deal with problems everyday. So I don't see things a skewed up. I strive for an emotional balance skewing them to meet demand. Trust me, people that piss-me-off know it in a heart beat!

Unique knowledge base, really, really???

You have to apply evolutionary algorithms to each brain. Then you know that there are errors in the copies. Thus, each knowledge base not only differs because our interest and experiences are different, they also differ due to evolutionary forces. Lastly, the more intelligent the population, the larger the differences. This is really obvious. I sat with a linguist when I did some mathematical research with language. She came up with theory I never even dreamed of.

No shit, so people will react to those they meet and come in contact with. Depending on who they come in contact with will decide how they react in any given situation.

I think you've got it!

In any society, you the individual decide what the hell you are going to do and how to lead your own life. It is the individual's choices and the responsibility for those choices that separates the leaders form the masses.

This ties into the leader discussion above. This means you are your own leader? Contradiction, the individual decides how to lead your own life. Separates the leaders from the masses? Paradox? No, I think you found my first though on the subject.

An individual can nowadays exist outside of evolutionary influences.

I would like to see how? This is a “never.”

There is no perfect society.

We are perfect in nature! That means, we perfectly respond as the universes law. This is far different from the perfectionism people seek in religion. It means if you run your car into a wall at 60mph, you going to be fucked! Perfect in nature.

"This is the true terror of dark leadership; it is that which we do not know, or so willfully accept."

So, it sounds summed up like spruced up hippy new-age bullshit. All government is bad, all those in a leadership role are bad. Let's all be free and live in commune shit.

Actually, super tribal organizations with participative management. Look at British business structures. They have participative management were the employees sit in on all decision making.

There will always be leaders because people need a figure to rally around that will make them feel safe and secure in their lives. Doesn't matter if it's Hitler, Satan, Christ, or a heart. Once you rely on such on idea for own your mental needs, your on your knees to an idea, and you become another multi-colored sheep.

Humm??

Morgan

You bet. Love to!

#27415 - 07/23/09 05:58 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
Lilith Offline
stranger

I was starting with yours first and just needed to comment on Dimitri writing. I will be back after work to continue. As for contraditions, it is dificult to communicate on such topics and find common ground without some contradiction. It is kind of an, “in other words.” Bad practice. Thank.
#27417 - 07/23/09 06:07 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
Lilith Offline
stranger

A leader recognizes the conditions in which people are dissatisfied and understands that condition. For example, Adolph Hitler understood Germany's economic crises (Wiesel, 1998) and its weight on the German people. In addition, the national deprivation of the identity of Germany ripped away by World War I (WWI), only fueled Hitler's Third Reich and his final solution (Wiesel, 1998). Moreover, leaders are aware of vulnerability from system-induced feelings (Clements & Washbush, 1999). In Hitler's case, his friends in the SA (Wiesel, 1998) were simply eliminated. His cohorts left within the system would create feeling of insecurity as he rose to the top. Thus, true leaders, know the shadow side of their follower; if not truly conspirator. This behavior is seen in organizations. New management will weed out those who do not fit the bill or support new administrative policy. In government, it may be a death sentence. True leaders bring forth follower desire's.

Elie Wiesel (1998) gives a narcotic picture of Adolph Hitler and the Nazi German state: German society had rallied behind him: the judicial, the educational, the industrial and the economic establishments gave him their support. Another leader brings forth the desires of followers is Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela negotiated both his release and the nation's transformation into a democracy behind prison walls (Brink, 1998). Notice that the desires of followers ultimately serve genetic evolution. Susan Blackmore (1999) states: another way of putting it is that genetic evolution has created brains that are especially concerned with sex, food, and power, and the memes we choose reflect those genetic concerns. These concerns are what ultimately lead to placing both Adolph Hitler and Nelson Mandela in a seat of power. The ethics of leadership are vastly different from leader to leader. However, they all serve the same purpose. To give use the greatest opportunity to pass our genes to the next generation.

The delusion of the positive face of leadership is the moral, i.e. ethical, purpose of leaders plans and actions. Conversely, with the model of genetic concern, ethics are evolutionary. Evolutionary ethics is defined as,"Morality would be interpreted as a useful adaptation that increases the fitness of its holders by providing a selective advantage (The Internet Encyclopeidia of Philosopy, 2006).� Ethics arise from an emotional response to secure scarce resources for families insuring the survival of siblings. Charles Darwin in his book, �The Descent of Man� published in 1871 gives a description of this process. It sets the stage for an 'us' and 'them' modality of cognition that unbalances resource acquisition for other tribal communities. Charles Darwin (1871) describes the �greatest happiness principle:�

We have seen that even at an early period in the history of man, the expressed wishes of the community will have naturally influenced to a large extent the conduct of each member; and as all wish for happiness, the "greatest happiness principle" will have become a most important secondary guide and object; the social instinct, however, together with sympathy (which leads to our regarding the approbation and disapprobation of others), having served as the primary impulse and guide. Thus the reproach is removed of laying the foundation of the noblest part of our nature in the base principle of selfishness; unless, indeed, the satisfaction which every animal feels, when it follows its proper instincts, and the dissatisfaction felt when prevented, be called selfish.

Since resources are scarce, the greatest happiness principle is enveloped within the LAW OF HONOUR. In other words, the law of opinion of our equals, and not of all our countrymen(Darwin, 1871). Thus the ideal situation of the greatest happiness for all results in an 'us' and 'them' state of existence. Resulting in sex, food and power for the us society and servitude, or genocide for the them society.

In summary, the definining characeristics of a leader is both knowledge and understanding of the condition for which people are dissatisfied. This intimate knowledge of follower disatifaction, gives a very precise picture of the desires people have for the newley evolved ethic in which sex, food and power will be enjoyed giving the followers a selective advantage in and 'us' and 'them' state. In most cases, the scarce resources will be drawn away from the them society to the us socitey. Moreover, the them society may evolve as a resource in its self. Slavery and labor are a resource leaving the them society servitude to the us society. Lastly, the newly evolved ethics and morality must meet the demands of dissatisfaction and desires of the people. With selective advantage weighted in favor of the us society, a new leader rise to the seat of power.

Clements, C & Washbush, J. B. (1999). The two faces of leadership: considering the dark side of leader-follower dynamics.
Journal of Workplace Learning, 11(5), 170-175. Retrieved July 12, 2009, from ABI/INFORM Global. (Document ID:115927316).

Blackmore, S., (1999). The Meme Machine. New York, NY, Oxford University Press.
Brink, A. (1998). Time. Nelson Mandela. Retrieved from http://www.time.com/time/time100/leaders/profile/mandela.html
Darwin, C. (1871). The Descent of Man. Amherst, NY, Prometheus Books
The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (2006). Evolutionary Ethics. Retrieved from http://www.iep.utm.edu/e/evol-eth.htm
Wiesel, E D., (1998). Time. Adolf Hitler. Retrieved from http://www.time.com/time/time100/leaders/profile/hitler.html

Edited by Lilith (07/23/09 06:13 AM)

#27420 - 07/23/09 06:29 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Honestly, your writing style sucks.

You could at least put parenthesis around the words you are quoting that way people can follow your thoughts verses everyone elses.

I now will go back and try to read and figure out what you are trying to say again....

Morgan

#27423 - 07/23/09 07:10 AM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Morgan]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

In regards to you trying to answer me and not quoting my words verses your response:

1st paragraph is my words, second one is your failed retort. If you think that by saying my questioning your failed attempts at logic is a sin, you have issues...

Your writing in regards to my comment on chess being necessary is ridiculous. How you even wrote it I don't understand. You link a game of chess to a confession booth and telemarketing.

If you honestly didn't realize that a persons' environment and lifestyle show how they think, then you still have a lot of basic things to learn.

You skewered my point about your bizarre theory in regards to Satanists.

------------------

Lilith's words :"You have to apply evolutionary algorithms to each brain. Then you know that there are errors in the copies."

Every brain has a basic pattern of lobes and locations. They differ in fuci and neural net synaptic junctions. Every brain is different, there is no original model, thus no copies.

------------------
Morgan's : "No shit, so people will react to those they meet and come in contact with. Depending on who they come in contact with will decide how they react in any given situation."

Lilith's: "I think you've got it!"

No kidding, I was trying to sum up all your run on bullshit that was full of unnecessary confused wording.

------------------

Morgan's : "In any society, you the individual decide what the hell you are going to do and how to lead your own life. It is the individual's choices and the responsibility for those choices that separates the leaders form the masses."

Lilith's : "This ties into the leader discussion above. This means you are your own leader? Contradiction, the individual decides how to lead your own life. Separates the leaders from the masses? Paradox? No, I think you found my first though on the subject."

You are still twisted on this subject in regards to my first respond on the earlier post. An individual can decide how to lead their life or choose to follow the masses. A leader sees the situations and decides how to go forth using any means necessary to reach a goal. This includes the manipulation of the masses of humanity.

----------------

Morgan's : "An individual can nowadays exist outside of evolutionary influences."

Lilith's : "I would like to see how? This is a “never.”"

Really, common sense. Retarded people, children with birth defects, those who can't walk or breath on their own, coma patients. All those who should fall by the wayside yet are kept alive by artificial means and who on occasion breed.

--------------

Morgan's : "There is no perfect society."

Lilith's : "We are perfect in nature! That means, we perfectly respond as the universes law."

Nature is not a perfect society. How we respond to gravity and having lions attack is not an example of a society which was my point.

---------------------------------

Lilith's :"This is the true terror of dark leadership; it is that which we do not know, or so willfully accept."

My response: "So, it sounds summed up like spruced up hippy new-age bullshit. All government is bad, all those in a leadership role are bad. Let's all be free and live in commune shit."

Lilith's retort : "Actually, super tribal organizations with participative management. Look at British business structures. They have participative management were the employees sit in on all decision making."

So, you want a commune system whereby it's not a dark bad leadership thing if everyone decides its okay to go to hell in a handbasket instead of one person leading them there. So you are more in favor of a lemmens idea. NO one in charge, and everyone willing to follow the mass herd off the cliff.

-----------------------------

My words:
"There will always be leaders because people need a figure to rally around that will make them feel safe and secure in their lives. Doesn't matter if it's Hitler, Satan, Christ, or a heart. Once you rely on such on idea for own your mental needs, your on your knees to an idea, and you become another multi-colored sheep."

If you honestly can't understand that, you are just dense.

Morgan

#27498 - 07/25/09 09:33 PM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Lilith Offline
stranger

You as individuals do not support the definition of Ingrate! I am writing my paper for class and will be able to respond appropriately after Sunday 12am. Please feel free to visit:
http://www.geocities.com/mania234marduk/index.html Thank you. Lilith

#27500 - 07/25/09 10:00 PM Re: Leader Ship-Evolutionary [Re: Lilith]
god.over.djinn Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne
You as individuals do not support the definition of Ingrate!

What does this mean?

And I thought fundy Christians knew how to make really crap-looking websites. What happened to "academic professionalism will be adhered too"?

G.O.D.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.