Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#18410 - 01/18/09 01:05 PM Does anyone else find this scary?
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
This guy thinks Obama's plan is to become dictator and take over the world. The sad part is he's not the only one who thinks this.

I just don't understand what it is that makes people act so irrational and absurd to the point that they turn into this...Do they all have some sort of mental defect?

I'm posting this video because most people will go the theaters to see whatever horror movie that's been done a hundred times when the real horror stories can be found right on youtube apparently. I may sound a bit harsh, but once you watch this video you'll see that the word scary is an understatement.

Edited by Mike (01/18/09 01:07 PM)

#18411 - 01/18/09 01:40 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Mike]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Well, what can I say; the guy won't win the Nobel prize for sure.

It doesn't shock or amaze me. If they'd elected Bob Squarepants, I'm pretty sure some would see him as the future fascist leader of the Illuminati craving for world domination. It doesn't matter whom is in control, there is always going to be at least one that sees a big conspiracy behind it or digs out some ancient piece of text that fits.
The internet only made the loonies a tiny bit more visible. It's all about the 15 minutes of fame here. If you can't make it on television, go youtube.

D.

#18412 - 01/18/09 01:54 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Mike]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Wow.... that level of stupidity should be painful and or illegal.

I don't think Obama could become dictator of a bowl of Jello, let alone the world.

I wonder where this guy got these crazy ideas from. Thank "god" we live in a world where any wing-nut can video tape their assinine beliefs and post them on youtube for all of us to gawk and laugh at.

#18415 - 01/18/09 05:26 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Mike Offline

Quote:
I wonder where this guy got these crazy ideas from.

That's what I'd like to know. For people at this point you really can't blame it on their faith or the bible...This is just purely ridiculous, yet at the same time somewhat entertaining. He kind of reminds me of someone that would be interviewed in a religious documentary film to be laughed at. If he was a Scientologist I could easily see this video being mocked by the cast of Saturday Night Live.

#18426 - 01/18/09 11:11 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Mike]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
People have a right to their opinions, even if they are incredibly stupid.
#18429 - 01/18/09 11:50 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Satansfarm]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
The American flag is hung wrong... unless this man's intention was "distress", which would make sense, given his crazy rantings... but I thought it was supposed to be "up-side down". Is this another form of the "inverted flag" of which I'm unaware?

#18432 - 01/19/09 06:58 AM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: daevid777]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Thanks YouTube, for yanking yet again another cockroach from under a rock for it's 15 minutes of glory.

He's probably the guy who no one talks to down the pub, the one who everyone avoids like the plague, and a rabid panty sniffer into the bargain...

Not to mention the stilted reading, the upside down flag, and the gaping crotch display... yuk.

He could have at least put a bit more effort into the whole thing, he sounded and looked totally out of it, regardless of the crap coming out of his maw.

#18443 - 01/19/09 11:57 AM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: spiderbreeder]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
It's interesting to note, that he states something like, "The people wanted to rule themselves and not be ruled by god. So God GAVE THEM a King. The king's name was Sol. Sol, only had his own interests in mind....." (Not an exact quote)

My point is, that according to this, God gave the people a selfish and faulty King. The perfect being again is acting in an imperfect manner, by giving out products with defects.

Eh, whatever.

#18444 - 01/19/09 12:06 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Satansfarm]
Mike Offline

Obviously. I never said they didn't, although I think one would agree that it is sometimes better to keep it to yourself, especially when it is as offensive as this to so many people. There's voicing your opinion, and there's forcing your opinion. Plus, this idiot was putting many people down. Sure some peoples opinions can be offensive without there being much trouble, but people like this guy just cross the line.

Edited by Mike (01/19/09 12:09 PM)

#18445 - 01/19/09 12:23 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Asmedious]
Mike Offline

Quote:
My point is, that according to this, God gave the people a selfish and faulty King. The perfect being again is acting in an imperfect manner, by giving out products with defects.

This also shows that people don't get what they ask for from god. As you quoted, the people wanted to rule themselves, but instead god was an asshole and sent them a faulty king. Was he trying to prove a point that men cannot rule each other? Wouldn't this be enough to make this idiot realize that Obama can be as good or as bad as any human that has ruled over man? I guess Christianity and mental deficiency go hand in hand. The level of stupidity this man shows goes wayyyy beyond the average bible bashing Christian. This is why I found this so scary, just the possibility that there are more people like him (which there certainly are).

I just don't see what others do that makes Obama so horrible. Sure I am young and don't have that much of a grasp on how politics work, but I do know enough to honestly say I don't think Obama will be half as horrible as his opposers claim. But what is it? Is it because he's part Islamic? Because he's black? Leave it to the ignorant racist Christian fundamentalists like this guy to stir shit up. Plus, the inverted flag in the background just made things even worse (and more confusing as to what the fuck this guy was trying to say). Did anyone even catch what the point this video was?

#18446 - 01/19/09 12:24 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: daevid777]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: daevid777
The American flag is hung wrong... unless this man's intention was "distress", which would make sense, given his crazy rantings... but I thought it was supposed to be "up-side down". Is this another form of the "inverted flag" of which I'm unaware?

I don't think this guy is intelligent enough to make the connection between an upside down flag and the symbolism for distress. I think it probably just a coincedence, and if it is not, then he fucked up because the flag has to be upside down to become a distress call. Maybe he is dyslexic or something.

#18447 - 01/19/09 12:33 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]

Maybe there's a bright side to all of this. Instead of just sitting there in front of his video camera, jerking off his ego, he could be breeding. UGH.

#18450 - 01/19/09 04:24 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Asmedious]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
I'm beginning to think you can tell a lot about a man by what he chooses to set himself upon. I mean, a fuckin' lawn chair?? Please.

Edited by blsk (01/19/09 04:25 PM)

#18460 - 01/19/09 08:07 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: blsk]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Mike seriously if this scares you then you may not be ready for the real world…

Originally Posted By: Mike
Obviously. I never said they didn't, although I think one would agree that it is sometimes better to keep it to yourself, especially when it is as offensive as this to so many people.

I can think of something more offensive and it is just one word… Hint it starts with an S and ends with a t… While I may not agree with what he says I will fight to see that he retains the right to say it…

Originally Posted By: Mike
There's voicing your opinion, and there's forcing your opinion. Plus, this idiot was putting many people down. Sure some peoples opinions can be offensive without there being much trouble, but people like this guy just cross the line.

Just like this forum Mike no one is forcing you to first search out such videos and then to sit through and watch it till the end…

Think for a moment what it would be like to live in a country where you could not say what you feel without fear of imprisonment or death… A nutjob maybe but at least he has the balls to film himself and put it out there in the wild on youtube for all to see… So he crosses where you draw your line… What would you rather see youtube censor him as they already have with many atheists?

He is a bible thumper as its best if you look at his other videos he has a message for Satanists as well as Atheists, Muslims, and Christians…

I would rather see 20 of these guys on youtube than be subjected to another Chris Crocker or the next generic fag that hits the tubes…

Of course the beauty of youtube is if you really dislike him so much or want to debate him you can make a video response to him, right on youtube… ;\) Did you reply to him at all Mike?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: spiderbreeder
Thanks YouTube, for yanking yet again another cockroach from under a rock for it's 15 minutes of glory.

Thank Mike not youtube… Mike put this before you, then you chose to watch it…

Originally Posted By: spiderbreeder
Not to mention the stilted reading, the upside down flag, and the gaping crotch display... yuk.

Other than his mistake with the flag he is clean looking and seems to be trying to present himself well speaking in English not Ebonics…

Panty sniffer? Is this simply just because his views differ from your own? Do you possess the power to read peoples intentions and/or fetishes by watching an unrelated video? Or did you have an experience with someone who he reminds you of sniffing your knickers? \:\)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: blsk
I'm beginning to think you can tell a lot about a man by what he chooses to set himself upon. I mean, a fuckin' lawn chair?? Please.

Really ranking on his chair? What chair do you sit on when you speak your mind to the world? Pitiful really, attack what he says not his chair…

~T~

#18468 - 01/19/09 08:39 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: ta2zz]

Quote:
Really ranking on his chair? What chair do you sit on when you speak your mind to the world? Pitiful really, attack what he says not his chair…

Oh oh, did you type that while sitting on YOUR lawn chair? ;\)

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.