Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#18470 - 01/19/09 09:36 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Asmedious]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

No I mostly sit on the bare floor while I type... Wearing no pants... I will leave out the details about the ice cubes and matches... Can't give away too many secrets... \:\)

It is beyond awesome that we live in a time and a place that we can speak our minds in a video (or on a forum) and share it with the world online... For all to agree or disagree with... If we are so inclined...

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (01/19/09 09:41 PM)

#18471 - 01/19/09 09:47 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: ta2zz]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
I wasn't literally scared, ta2zz, just a bit taken back due to the fact that I've never actually heard anyone that crazy talk before and act like he's right, or even worse doing some a favor. This "real" world so many people speak of must have hundreds if not thousands of people like this, correct? Perhaps this video made me that much more ready for the real world...

Quote:
Just like this forum Mike no one is forcing you to first search out such videos and then to sit through and watch it till the end…

I know that...I just happened to come across it and felt others on this site might have something to say, and of course by nature I'm curious (blame it on my age) to see what others would say. Not because I can't form an opinion by myself, simply because I wanted to see if anyone had something else to add or say to start a discussion.

#18473 - 01/19/09 10:01 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: ta2zz]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Ok, Thanks Mike. ;\)
I could spend all day attacking what the idiot said, but why waste the energy?

And as for the people who are knocking his appearance and the way he presented the whole miserable package(myself included} I personally found it woefully lacking in aesthetic appeal, and attention to detail. He would have had an inkling that a hell of a lot of people were going to come across this, saying that,he could have thrown a lot more creative energy into the whole thing.If he was going to go to the effort of putting himself on the world stage,surely he would be aware of the fact that he is holding himself up to be judged on every aspect of the display that he has projected to the masses, and It's only natural that people are going to have a plethora of differing opinions on his mediocre take/presentation on things.

Regarding the Panty-sniffing angle, you are a very astute man Ta2zz, you really read between the lines there didn't you? \:D

I had lived in many share accomodation houses in my late teens/early 20's, and this one fellow (who bears an uncanny resemblance to Mr Lawnchair-legspread up there) used to knock off us girl's intimate apparel.
We were all wondering where our undies were vanishing to, until the day one of the girls went into his room to see him for some reason and spotted a pair draped over his bedside lamp, which just cosisted of a naked lightbulb.

He was not a popular man after that- that is no excuse for attributing the same fetish to the above gent, I know- perhaps that was abit remiss of me, but my mind just couldn't help drawing comparisons between the two.

#18474 - 01/19/09 10:21 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Mike]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Mike I know you live in NY, ever been to the city? I think NYC has to be a mega center of weirdos, as I would imagine most large city's are... Whether or not this video is preparing you for reality depends on how you react to such things... Reality is I have seen guys like this on street corners with megaphones spewing worse shit than this... Directly to and about me and my friend even...

I rarely blame anything on age Mike save that for the ageists... There have been members here before and may very well still be, in the silence that have spread a similar message... Some feel that America has been lost already, let us hope they are wrong shall we?

You might want to ask yourself these questions... What in this video made you feel a line was crossed? What in this video made you feel he was hurting peoples feelings and why do you care? How did you feel he was forcing his views on you when you admit control over watching the video...

Play till your fingers bleed...

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (01/19/09 10:30 PM)
Edit Reason: Removed a thought...

#18475 - 01/19/09 10:36 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: ta2zz]
spiderbreeder Offline

"Do you feel that you are forced to look into this mans crotch while he's speaking or do you naturally look at his eyes like I do?

Lol, I can't speak for Mike, but {being female) and a self confessed Perve, it was THE visual focal point for me and even though I was highly unimpressed, my eyes just kept wandering back down there....

Says a hell of a lot more about me than it does about him, methinks.

#18479 - 01/19/09 11:38 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: ta2zz]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Mike I know you live in NY, ever been to the city? I think NYC has to be a mega center of weirdos, as I would imagine most large city's are... Whether or not this video is preparing you for reality depends on how you react to such things... Reality is I have seen guys like this on street corners with megaphones spewing worse shit than this... Directly to and about me and my friend even... ~T~

Amen to that, Ta2zz. I've been around the world, and the crazed exist everywhere. Some places are much more tolerant of them than others, but with the advent of the Internet, Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame is more or less assured by any loon with a camera and a message to share, no matter how psychotic or profound.

#18480 - 01/20/09 12:32 AM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Asmedious]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Everybody sniffs panties... or maybe it's just me and that guy...

Oops.

#18482 - 01/20/09 12:57 AM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: daevid777]
spiderbreeder Offline

Regarding my Panty-sniffing housemate,I was initially very confused about the whole business of the missing panties being found draped over this dudes lamp until a more aware aquaintance woke me up to the fact that the heat from the lightbulb revives the aroma....

How utterly charming.

But don't worry Daevil, I won't hold your sniffing-admission against you. ;\)

#18487 - 01/20/09 01:35 AM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: spiderbreeder]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Now that's fucked...

and... innovative, I guess.

No. Please don't put me in that particular category of lunacy... I mean, it's just a "hobby", I'm obviously far off the mark of the "professional".

"...revives the aroma..."

! \:o !

#18500 - 01/20/09 11:04 AM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: daevid777]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

While I may not agree with what he says I will fight to see that he retains the right to say it…

I had no idea that you were actually Abraham Lincoln. Wierd.

And now for something completely different....

I feel inclined to inform all interested parties that panties are best for sniffing when the girl is OTR....

Keep working at it Daevid, and you too can be a professional.

#18505 - 01/20/09 12:44 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Asmedious]
HereticAiel Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
This is directed towards Mike and his post. (Thanks for posting was an interesting vid)

In today’s society there are vast assortments of controlling mechanisms in the media and elsewhere. That rearranges your self conceptions in order to encourage criticism towards others that have opinions that oppose the social collective.

You are a cog in the mechanism if you cannot retrieve anything of value but only focus on this man and his downfalls.

People very often project insecurities onto others instead of dealing with the abundance of suppressed behaviour themselves. This is easy to do, and separates the accuser from his true identity. Thus he does not have to commit to self reflection of himself but attempts to destroy it through another. Of course this is an illusion and cannot fully separate the projection from the self, but lives through the projection. Many people can observe this if they are aware.

You posted a great video, and yet you slander it completely, contributing nothing of value.

#18507 - 01/20/09 02:55 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: HereticAiel]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
 Quote:
You are a cog in the mechanism if you cannot retrieve anything of value but only focus on this man and his downfalls.

I did get something out of this video, the realization that people can actually reach a level of stupidity/ignorance displayed by the man in this video. As ta2zz stated, if I found this scary then I'm not ready for the real world. This helped prepare me for it in a sense...I know that much more about people in general.

Quote:
You posted a great video, and yet you slander it completely, contributing nothing of value.

You say it was a great video, but what was so great about it? It serves the purpose of exactly what I've stated. It was supposed to be a message to people to inform them on Obama's intentions as president according to the man in the video.

And you say I contribute nothing of value, however you thanked me for posting the video. My intentions weren't to add anything to the table, the video speaks for itself. I was merely trying to spark a discussion, as I said in an earlier post.

Quote:
People very often project insecurities onto others instead of dealing with the abundance of suppressed behaviour themselves. This is easy to do, and separates the accuser from his true identity. Thus he does not have to commit to self reflection of himself but attempts to destroy it through another. Of course this is an illusion and cannot fully separate the projection from the self, but lives through the projection. Many people can observe this if they are aware.

And by that I suppose you mean he's full of shit? That's what I was trying to point out, only not in as many words.

So since you were so fast to point out I contributed nothing of value to this thread, allow me to ask exactly what it is that you have brought to this discussion?

#18508 - 01/20/09 03:17 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Hmmm using something I said to try to make your one-liner about your panty-sniffing fetish more palatable are we?

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
While I may not agree with what he says I will fight to see that he retains the right to say it…

I had no idea that you were actually Abraham Lincoln. Wierd.

And now for something completely different....

Wow something different eh? I knew that what I was saying was very close to a famous quote… The quote of which you are thinking is “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”…

Abraham Lincoln heh that is funny… Too bad you pulled that out of your ass like most everything else you say… As usual you sure as fuck didn’t do any research at all before posting… But I suppose in your usual way you can try to save face by saying you were talking of the other A. Lincoln the one named Voltaire or more correctly Evelyn Beatrice Hall… Or maybe trying to pull off that you were making a joke? Whatever…

~T~

#18512 - 01/20/09 06:01 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: ta2zz]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yes, actually, that was joke. Of course, one would need sense of humor to understand that. You obviously don't have a sense of humor. Oh well.

Question: Are you really willing to fight for that mans right to say that? Because if you are, why not join the military? If protecting one's freedoms is so near and dear to you.

#18519 - 01/20/09 09:40 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
HereticAiel Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
From a satanists point of view the mans stupidity is only a bad thing because you dont agree with it.

Many people embrace stupidity, without considering it so.(I often do) Until its labeled as so by someone, it cannot be. I dont believe stupidity is universal.

Its only your view that your trying to pass off as stupidity thats stupid. Not this man.

I do however acknowledge your insights.
Thanks again for the vids.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.