Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#18541 - 01/21/09 12:18 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: HereticAiel]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
 Quote:
From a satanists point of view the mans stupidity is only a bad thing because you dont agree with it.

Or because we see it as stupid...This is true with anything we perceive. No one said it's a "bad" thing that he's stupid per-se. I myself find him to be stupid in an irrational way, for I can't see his logic. It's not that I disagree with him that makes him stupid to me, it's the fact that I cannot see his reasoning and how he came to his conclusion with the same information anyone else has.

You are right that I don't agree with him, but I could disagree with the opinion of the smartest man in the world and still not see him as being stupid. What I mean is that it's his failure to present his case logically that makes me see him as being stupid, not the fact that our opinions differ. Disagreeing with someone only makes them seem stupid if they're arguing about something they know nothing about and you fell you have a decent grasp on.

#18569 - 01/21/09 11:23 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: ta2zz]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
(What chair do you sit on when you speak your mind to the world?)

-Well had I felt it necessary to adress the world on something I felt so strongly about, I would go through the trouble to manipulate my environment enough to, at the least, be taken seriously.

(Pitiful really, attack what he says not his chair…)

-To be honest I had stopped listening about a quarter of the way in and decided, as drab as it is, that the background was more interesting than the intent of the video. I would find it "pitiful really" to be the sucker who actually sat and listened to him the whole time. That person is a churches poster child, shit they would love him.

#18963 - 01/26/09 07:15 AM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: blsk]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
I found the background a hell of a lot more interesting than what he was talking about as well.

Lawnchair aside, is that a blue and white chill-box that he's propped the flag up on?

Abysmal effort. \:\(

#19765 - 02/06/09 01:59 PM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: spiderbreeder]
joseph oreilly Offline
Incomprehensible--Banned
pledge

Why does 'the end of times' always sound like the best of times?
#93945 - 10/26/14 11:39 AM Re: Does anyone else find this scary? [Re: Mike]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
He doesn't come off crazy or scary. He comes off concerned. He's concerned about the state of things in 2009, flash-forward to 2014 most mainstream media commentators make similar claims.

If you put the religious significance of the passage aside, he's just using it to couch his ideas. He puts faith in God, he believes that when people get away from the guidance of God's word, it puts the nation in distress. The 'king' isn't the idyllic leader many voters hoped for. That appears to be what he's honed in on as well as the way this President operates. Away from Congressional support, away from Constitutionality. Plenty have called him Dictator . It's not just the Dems and the Republicans, even Liberals have made this claim.

Quote:
George Washington University Law School Professor, Jonathan Turley, speaking regarding the House GOP’s lawsuit against Obama for unconstitutionally using executive orders, issued a chilling statement on Wednesday, saying that “this could be a historic moment.”
July 1014

The Basic Education system may as well update the curriculum for Government taught to High Schoolers.

From Mother Jones :

Quote:
Betty Mason, a Republican donor who is married to a longtime leader of Alabama's Republican Party, posed the question in a letter she mailed last week to voters in DeKalb County, which covers a rural community in the northeast corner of the state.

"Obama is determined to be a dictator with the executive orders he signs," she wrote. "He has left the US Constitution in shreds. If Obama decides to run again (against US law) or declares a National Emergency to suspend elections in 2016, what will our Democrat sheriff do? I am concerned he will go along with this lawless president."

May want to pay attention to what's going on. Just sayin'

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.