He had alot to say.
He had alot of nothing to say.
We'll miss him.
We'll miss him.
We're gonna miss him
We're gonna miss him

So long.
We wish you well.
You told us how you weren't afraid to die.
Well then, so long.
Don't cry.
Or feel too down.
Not all martyrs see divinity.
But at least you tried.

Standing above the crowd,
He had a voice that was strong and loud.
We'll miss him.
We'll miss him.

Ranting and pointing his finger
At everything but his heart.
We'll miss him.
We'll miss him.
We're gonna miss him.
We're gonna miss him.

No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me,
Like I care at all.

But you were so loud.
You sure could yell.
You took a stand on every little thing
And so loud.

"I'm too smart when you're invisible by the bone and the symbol on you. So he bashes his skull through the window while over looking the sea. Twilight amber ego. We were amused by this"

Standing above the crowd,
He had a voice that was strong and loud and I
Swallowed his facade cuz I'm so
Eager to identify with
Someone above the ground,
Someone who seemed to feel the same,
Someone prepared to lead the way, with
Someone who would die for me.

Will you? Will you now?
Would you die for me?
Don't you fuckin lie.

Don't you step out of line.
Don't you fuckin lie.

You've claimed all this time that you would die for me.
Why then are you so surprised when you hear your own
eulogy?

He had alot to say.
He had alot to say.

Come down.
get off your fuckin cross.
We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr.

To ascend you must die.
You must be crucified
For our sins and our lies.
Goodbye!!!

#18504 - 01/20/09 12:40 PM Re: Eulogy [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Octavius Offline

Loc: just visiting
What's your fucking point? This contributes nothing to anything. I know others agree, mr. 6pleasegive6meattention6, you're a boil on the ass of this forum.

#18511 - 01/20/09 05:56 PM Re: Eulogy [Re: Octavius]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

My point is it is a good song. Don't like it, too fucking bad. There have been plenty of posts that contribute nothing to anything. Hell, you yourself posted a video of your band. So tell me,your highness, what did that contribute? Besides shameless self promotion.

A boil on the ass of this forum, wow, real original there buddy. How long did it take you to come up with that little gem?

PS: Go fuck yourself you dumb cunt.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (01/20/09 06:25 PM)
Edit Reason: added a little bit

#18513 - 01/20/09 06:27 PM Re: Eulogy [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
So what, most people know that tool can be really creative.
BUT, at the same time they push a bunch of christian stuff, that I just don't care to hear. I liked sober, but Anima I gave to my born again christian sister.

Whatever.....

M

ps, take the bashing to the pms.
and Octavius is right, if anything, you should have expanded on what the song means to you, and why you felt the need to post it.

#18516 - 01/20/09 07:56 PM Re: Eulogy [Re: Morgan]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Too, pushing a bunch of Christian shit? Have you ever actually listened to Tool? I think it is glaringly obvious that Tool is decidedly non-Christian.

As far as what that song means to me, it is just a good song. The lyrics resonate with me adn I like the music. The reason I posted it because I thought other people might enjoy it as well.

#18527 - 01/21/09 01:54 AM Re: Eulogy [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Octavius Offline

Loc: just visiting
I debated sending this in a PM, but I think others would benefit from this response. I'll take it to PM's if 6satan6archist6 wants to continue...

Here's the point: Contribute to the forum. Posting your favorite band lyrics doesn't count as a contribution, it's a whelp for attention and approval. Certainly, I posted a video from my band, but at least it was something original as opposed to a blatant cry for attention via anti-Christian pandering. I've earned the right to post self-serving videos by proving that my posts add more than someone else's regurgitations of Jungian theory or pointless Christian dislike.

This forum demands more from members. But more importantly, you should demand more from yourself. The fact that there are (as you pointed out) many posts that contribute nothing to anything only illustrates the fact that nothing worth being said is being said, at least by you. Using it as an excuse only paints you as the penultimate sycophant, or simply a lonely idiot. Your one-line responses litter this site and your ability to conduct a civilized conversation or debate have yet to be seen.

Step up to the plate and show us what youíre made of. Do you have anything original or thought-provoking to say? How you've managed to make it this far with us is beyond me. Here's honestly hoping you surprise me and turn it around...

Octavius

#18528 - 01/21/09 02:15 AM Re: Eulogy [Re: Octavius]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

A whelp for attention and approval? Well I suppose if that is how you want to look at it. But what about you posting your videos? Couldnít that just as easily be seen as ďa whelp for attention and approvalĒ? Your video discussions about satanic philosophy, blatant anti-Christian pandering.

You say that my ability to conduct a civilized conversation or debate have yet to be see, you obviously havenít read a lot of my posts. I am just as capable as anyone else here of respectful debate as well as baring my teeth when necessary.

I believe I have had plenty of original and thought provoking things to say. However, it seems that many of you donít truly want original thought. No, you seem to only want to read posts that consist of yes men jerking off each otherís egos and patting each other on the back. Anytime someone proposes an idea contrary to what you believe, or what you think a Satanist should believe; you get all pissy. (note: I donít mean you as in you personally but many of the members of this forum as a whole)

How have I lasted here this long? Well I donít know. I am either doing something right, or I am not doing enough things wrong. Either way, I am here and as much as you may hate it, you are going to have to deal with it.

#18547 - 01/21/09 04:53 PM Re: Eulogy [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
i am not a big tool fan, and i have rarely agreed with 6Satan6Archist6 as far as i can recall, but this post is as valid as any other in the video section.
although its not a very exciting video.

also... neither I nor anyone else knows for sure what the individual members of Tool believe, on a personal level, but I am more than reasonably sure it is not christianity. however they do seem preoccupied with the concept of martyrdom from what little I have gathered..??
i suppose if I were forced to listen to mainstream modern rock or frat boy pop, I would choose Tool over most other bands.

#18589 - 01/22/09 01:15 AM Re: Eulogy [Re: Bacchae]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Yes, Bacchae... I grudgingly agree.

However, this "posting of videos" thread must be watched carefully (and I'm sure it is), otherwise anyone will just wind up posting whatever the hell they like here.

I mean, I like the "Jizz in my Pants" video just as much as anyone, and I like "Charlie the Unicorn", but... a time and place, you know?

Octavius was just sharing with us his "own" music, something he created, and it was enjoyable. And Satansfarm posts all kinds of crazy shit, but it is "him?". (And sometimes is enjoyable.)

Here is dangerous waters to tread... and I don't agree with censorship, so at this point, I'm glad it's you.

Satan6anti678..9... 10! (Sesame Street)

As for Tool, lyrical genius? I think not, especially after I saw the lyrics posted. The music rocks, for the most part, and then you get this muted, weak vocalist, who really can't sing worth a damn... it just ruins the whole thing. I know it's his baby, but bring in a man with some balls to belt out some of this "lyrical genius", and then I'll buy all the albums (or whatever they call it), maybe.

Anyway... if this is a "video post"... where's the "video"?

Edited by daevid777 (01/22/09 01:20 AM)

#18601 - 01/22/09 04:11 AM Re: Eulogy [Re: daevid777]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
As Bacchae said, no one knows what the men in tool think when they write. I can only say how I feel when I hear them, and how I interpert them. I liked sober, but their other stuff... pass.
Thats why I saw them live on the sober tour, but didn't see them again.

M

#18613 - 01/22/09 11:14 AM Re: Eulogy [Re: Morgan]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Wow, it would seem that this post actually did contribute something. Interesting....

This song is probably not the best showcase of Maynards song writing prowess, but he does write some amazing lyrics. As far as him not being able to sing, well, I am going to have to disagree there he does have some pipes on him. But I guess we are entitled to our opinions.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.