Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#18647 - 01/23/09 10:54 AM What is virginity worth today?
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/01/22/virginity.value/index.html

Seemed interesting and worth a few laughs. Find it funny that someone would do this. I think it is just a cry to get noticed by people.

Kinda makes you think what kind of person will pay 3.8 mil for someone's virginity. You got to be pretty desperate to pay 3.8 mil to sleep with someone.

~ENJOY~

#18648 - 01/23/09 11:18 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Ringmaster]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
She's actually doing it for a social experiment. Hopefully the "winner" is a hottie, and not some creepy old dude with saggy balls

For 3.8 million, I'dve done it too! She'll be set for quite a while with a wad that big. Not to mention the 15 minutes of fame she might be able to use to her advantage later on.

#18649 - 01/23/09 11:28 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Nemesis]
Jake999 Offline

Y'know... I've had a virgin or two in my lifetime, and I can't think why they would be worth $3.8 million. Yeah, I mean, is it such a great conquest or honor to be with a woman for the first time? I personally never thought so. Given the choice of a virgin r a woman with some experience and passion... let alone one who's not just there because I could afford to pay her to do what others would do better and for free... I'll choose the latter every time.

And I kind of hope it IS a creepy old dude with saggy balls. Maybe with some running sores, all kinds of lumps and bumps and a big ass hairlip. You want to sell yourself to the highest bidder, then he pays for what YOU get!!!

#18650 - 01/23/09 11:36 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Nemesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

You would have to be one pathetic person to pay that much money to sleep with someone. I don't care it they are a virgin. She is not even that attractive, certainly not worth 2 million or even 2 hundred.

#18655 - 01/23/09 01:06 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

To be honest, viewing the article and the picture of the lady who puts her virignity for sale...
I think she is used already... but hey, she might succeed, most men are known for following their weenie..

#18658 - 01/23/09 02:08 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Ringmaster]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

I remember reading about this surgery a year or two… As I see it this selling virginity is quite possibly a serious cash cow…

I was wondering if there was any way that a hymen can be replaced by plastic surgery? I am not a virgin and will marry an Arab man who will expect his wife to be a virgin during the wedding.

What is Hymenoplasty (Hymen Repair or Hymen Reconstruction)?

~T~

#18663 - 01/23/09 04:54 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Ringmaster]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
She looks like a dark-haired Paris Hilton.

Blech.

I never understood the virginity thing, personally. Especially when it comes to males. The last thing I want to do when I'm supposed to be having fun is teaching some guy what's the boat and what's the little man. And stamina is nice, too. You don't get that with virgins, I don't care how much wanking they do. The only thing that's remotely cool about inexperience is that I get to blow someone's fucking mind....but even with that, I'd rather have my own mind blown.

I don't want pure. And if I were a guy, I would only want the ILLUSION of pure so that everyone else THOUGHT I had pure.

#18687 - 01/23/09 08:12 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: ceruleansteel]
Gabby Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: West Virginia
Sex should be sacred, not the absence of it. Someone with experience is much better than someone who's just doing it to lose their virginity.

#18689 - 01/23/09 08:42 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Gabby]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

Sex should be sacred,

Should it? Why is that?

And what do you mean by sacred exactly?

#18697 - 01/23/09 09:42 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Gabby Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: West Virginia
Sacred is a very broad term. To me it means: something you honor and something special to you. It is something you don't want to break, so you keep it somewhere safe and take it out for special occasions. Maybe virginity is sacred as a metaphor, but to me it doesn't go beyond that. I think sex is sacred, but the whole virgin/or not virgin thing gets on my nerves...

Edited by Gabby (01/23/09 09:51 PM)

#18699 - 01/23/09 10:05 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Gabby]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Gabby, Gabby, Gabby....reread your post and tell me that how you feel about sex isn't straight out of the book from the preacher's pulpit?

Who says it has to be personal every time? Or kinky fetish sex 24/7?

There are so many options available, one just has to open their mind...

Like this, and this and this

#18700 - 01/23/09 10:21 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Nemesis]
Jake999 Offline

There have been times when sex has become transcendent with the right partner, and it becomes difficult to determine where she ends and I begin... and there have been times when sex has been down a and dirty, slap and tickle, raunchy roll in the hay, and there have been times when the moans of pleasure/pain fill the night. But SACRED is one thing that I think would damn my sex life. Stinks of monogamy and requirement and all the rest of it.

I honor the woman who's capable of offering her body for my pleasure and can accept whatever comforts I can give her with "joyous abandon." In my half century plus on this earth, I've been with well over 100 women, and each one is different, and each one is special in her own way. Appreciated? Yes. Sacred? No.

#18703 - 01/23/09 11:08 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Ringmaster]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
She has been doing all the talk show circuits lately. Shocker. Recently I caught her being interviewed in depth on one of my favorite radio programs. These guys pull no punches. They were able to dig out of her that she has done everything but "the act". Oral, anal, masturbated with a dildo, hand jobs, etc. I would be very hard pressed to call her a virgin. In the perfect sense of the word, I guess. Sounds like a very over priced hooker to me.

#18717 - 01/24/09 03:40 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Nemesis]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Jesus Christ Nemesis!

Oh, I so adore you...

I just decided... I'm a sadist, not a masochist... hell no! I much more identified with the giver (but I don't have "boobs"), rather than being on the "receiving end", thank you very much!

Ahhh, you guys are just all jaded, methinks...

Sex can be sacred, I really do believe that. I mean, in the best of situations.

What this poor dear might be talking about is the dreaded... L.O.V.E.

Sex with "True Love" (or "To Blathe..." - Princess Bride), is a "Sacred" thing, most definitely... let us not destroy that for once and all... I beg of you!

However, generalizations of sex as sacred... well, no. Sex can be the one of the greatest of metaphysical transformative processes, a "Yoga", a "Union with the Divine", whereupon the partner is escalated into Godhead, as well as your own self... it can also be low down, and dirty, grinding and fucking, sweaty and messy, hours and hours of debauchery...

I happen to like both... if it could even be summed up so simply as a dichotomy... it's more like Ice Cream... 31 Flavors... at the very least. I'm liking the "vanilla" for now, thanks very much!

#18718 - 01/24/09 03:43 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: fakepropht]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

She reminds me of the guy that sold advertisement space on his forehead or way back, the one that sold his tattooed skin to some Japanese. Such simple ideas with such a huge impact and at the same time profitable. It makes one jealous.

D.

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.