Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#18720 - 01/24/09 04:00 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Diavolo]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Just try to sell a kidney on ebay... see what kind of response you get. They had to pull the plug on that one a while back, the bidding went way over $1 million....

Or you could "sell your soul"... this worked also... but I think the guy only got like $500, what a gyp. And he had to go to church...

#18814 - 01/25/09 12:17 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Diavolo]
annieoracle Offline
stranger

Loc: co. waterford, ireland
i dont like the whole purity/virgin thing at all! i like my lover to know what he/she is doing... and i like the devilish look in their eyes that is screaming out 'lets get down n dirty!' lets have kinky/filthy sex! sex is a pleasure of the mind, body and soul... so my opinion is
'no i would certainly not pay to have sex with a virgin, i would rather pay a prostitute, least i would have more fun!'

#21333 - 03/01/09 06:22 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Ringmaster]
LordOf_illusions Offline
stranger

Loc: Kansas
There is somthing spectacular about using a woman's bodily organs and orifices for the very first time.

It's alot like the sensation of that new car smell you get at a automotive car lot.

And the look that you get from their eyes when it is their very first time. Priceless!

#21362 - 03/01/09 07:33 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: LordOf_illusions]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
The virgin hooker? Sounds like a new sitcom. Now I have heard it all... Wouldn't this technically be classified as prostitution? Well if she can make some major bank on it, more power to her.

Roger.

#21390 - 03/02/09 11:16 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Grandpabeast]
LordOf_illusions Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Grandpabeast
The virgin hooker? Sounds like a new sitcom. Now I have heard it all... Wouldn't this technically be classified as prostitution? Well if she can make some major bank on it, more power to her.

Roger.

Think of a vagina like any other real estate in the market that is both profitable and lucrative. ( laughs.)

( Think of the seductive tattoo on a woman's back or lower extremities as a for sale sign.)

( And should the woman get any form of infectious disease or std's think of it as foreclosure.)

Edited by LordOf_illusions (03/02/09 11:19 AM)

#21401 - 03/02/09 01:34 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: LordOf_illusions]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
She is not a new car.
She admitted to doing everything but putting a dick in her box.
She has done anal, used toys in her box, etc.
Its silly at this point, after using toys, she probably doesn't even have a hymen left.

Men......

"Think of a vagina like any other real estate in the market that is both profitable and lucrative."
Yes, you own it, you sell it, you still own it. Its the oldest profession because someone is always willing to pay for it.

"Think of the seductive tattoo on a woman's back or lower extremities as a for sale sign."
You are an asshole.

"And should the woman get any form of infectious disease or std's think of it as foreclosure"
Yes, you are an asshole. Especially since she must have gotten it from a man.

Your not funny, you just sound stupid.

Morgan

#21418 - 03/02/09 06:58 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Morgan]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Virginity is ultimately meaningless and grossly overrated. It never had any meaning to begin with.

If you want your "first time" to be memorable, go ahead and save yourself for a special someone. But if you really don't care and just want to fuck the shit out of everything that moves, that's fine by me. (Just be careful where you stick it, so don't complain if you start to get a strange tingling sensation when you pee)

I think the whole "selling your virginity" idea is a wonderful way to pocket an easy 3.8 million if you don't care about your virginity, but then again it might not be so pleasant if the highest bidder turns out to an aging, ugly, bloated monster of a man.

#21422 - 03/02/09 08:22 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: The Zebu]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
Someone mentioned that prostitution is the world oldest profession. Politics is a close second and they both seem allot alike...

Roger.

#21461 - 03/03/09 12:49 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Morgan]
LordOf_illusions Offline
stranger

Quote:
She is not a new car.

Depends on who you are asking. LOL.

Quote:
You are an asshole.

I know. I'm also a insensitive heretical impolitically correct bastard too.

I have that on my list of self achievements with many other attributes.

( I'm also a sexist chauvinistic swine. Add that on my list too.)

( Perhaps a tad bit misogynist also.)

(You can blame evolutionary psychology for that one. lol.)

Quote:
Yes, you are an asshole.

No denying that. Some have even called me the king of assholes.

( Although I wouldn't go that far. I don't like to boast.)

Quote:
Your not funny, you just sound stupid.

What are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that I'm not ready for the world comedy tour?

I just want you to know that I really try to be funny.
( I really do.)

I promise I'll try harder later on. Just give me a chance.

You'll see.

Edited by LordOf_illusions (03/03/09 01:00 PM)

#21463 - 03/03/09 01:02 PM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Grandpabeast]
LordOf_illusions Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Grandpabeast
Someone mentioned that prostitution is the world oldest profession. Politics is a close second and they both seem allot alike...

Roger.

A man once told me that there are two different kinds of people in the world. Pimps and whores.

Edited by LordOf_illusions (03/03/09 01:03 PM)

#84243 - 01/20/14 11:29 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Ringmaster]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Flash forward to 2013, see: Article

Quote:
While a common misconception is that waiting until marriage is an artifact of highly religious conservative communities (e.g., virginity pledges, rings, etc.), the rationales of these individuals can vary. And the issue can be highly contested. Compare for instance, this article from the Huffington Post of 5 reasons to have sex before marriage versus an article on 7 reasons atheists wait until marriage. Celebrity virginity stories though rare also seem to make a splash. There are lists of top celebrities who waited until their “I dos,” with perhaps one of the biggest shockers coming from Victoria’s Secret lingerie model and sex symbol Adriana Lima remaining a virgin until her marriage at age 27.

#84244 - 01/20/14 11:40 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: SIN3]
Le Deluge Offline

It has been interesting to watch the additional societal shifts regarding sex. Personally, I have never considered sex to be a major issue. It is a major life function, sure. I don't view private behavior between consenting adults to mean much either way. It is curious that "asexuality" is now being identified almost in the negative. I guess societal values have come full circle since the "separate bed" scenes of the 50s (Thinking I Love Lucy and sitcoms along those lines). The hypermedia element is probably not a healthy one, but I then revert to my personal stance. Asexuality has no more meaning than any other choice folks make.

#84245 - 01/20/14 11:50 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Le Deluge]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:
I guess societal values have come full circle since the "separate bed" scenes of the 50s (Thinking I Love Lucy and sitcoms along those lines).

I suppose that depends if people change with the shift. My maternal grandparents still have separate beds.

#84246 - 01/20/14 11:53 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: SIN3]
Le Deluge Offline

Certainly. One should certainly respect your grandparents' personal values. If it implies asexuality, so be it. It is a bit funny that asexuality would seem to be the "oddity" (given the normative values we are presented with).

#84247 - 01/20/14 11:58 AM Re: What is virginity worth today? [Re: Le Deluge]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I don't think it implies asexuality but airs from an era when it was considered proper martial behavior.

If it's true Asexuality, it indicates a lack of interest in sex, no arousal of any kind. It's treated that way because this behavior is not a-typical of our species. From a psychological stand point (as well as a biological one) it implies an abnormality.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.