Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#19526 - 02/02/09 07:42 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Bacchae]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
 Originally Posted By: Bacchae
No one is going to topple any regimes here. If that were the goal, this would be a forum for Idealism, and not Satanism.

The above and its implication - that "Satanic idealism" is an oxymoron - hit me like a two-by-four upside the head, Bacchae. At first I strongly resisted it. But after some long hours of reflection, I have come to see the contradiction in terms that "Satanic idealism" must always be. This, for me, is a revelation, and I thank you for it, Bacchae.

As a result, unwanted baggage has dropped out of my thinking. Fascism is born of idealism and thus has been jettisoned. Eugenics is born of idealism and thus has been jettisoned.

Realist, skeptic, pragmatist, cynic - these a Satanist can be. A beast in the jungle can be these things as well. That should have been a clue for me. I regret that it wasn't. But I will waste no time on self-recrimination. I smell something good to eat.

#19529 - 02/02/09 10:06 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
The AntiChris Offline
pledge

Loc: Pennsylvania
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

There is a movie, Idiocracy, I see that becoming reality if we don't stem the mass reproduction of all the stupid people.

I had an incident where this thought really made sense to me and I'm still working it out. I was dealing with clients the other night (3), all of the same stock, who were compulsively lying to me in order to get free service. Everything about these people were what most of us here would probably place perfectly into the stereotype of "idiots who breed" (one was pregnant). The lying was of a level I have rarely encountered. What also really hit me was their physical appearance. Other than an utter lack of any sort of hygiene, their actual physical features seemed "not right", lazy eyes (2), malformed teeth, disproportioned facial features (BTW, don‘t want to offend, keep this in context). I thought for a moment someone was setting me up. (If they told me the truth about their financial constraints by the way, I would have gotten them as much help as I could. Stupid fuckers.)
Anyway, if breeding of "lower intelligent" humans continues to rise, what does this say about natural selection for fuck's sake? Because some have absolutely no control over their base impulses, and this means they will breed with whomever, whenever they want, it follows that the population will reflect this. Could it also follow that more elite humans, who are more selective, may never catch up? This sounds real bad to me. Please show me the error of my thinking here.

Edited by The AntiChris (02/02/09 10:23 AM)

#19530 - 02/02/09 10:30 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: The AntiChris]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
This sounds real bad to me. Please show me the error of my thinking here.

Right here so.. -->

Quote:
Anyway, if breeding of "lower intelligent" humans continues to rise, what does this say about natural selection for fuck's sake?

No one "breeds lower intelligent people". Stupidity is achieved by environmental surroundings. A little child and even older ones are still influenced by their surroundings. Modern society seems to give little gifts to people when they are stupid.
Asocial persons here in Belgium (whom most of the time aren't very bright-lighted) have financial help "from the government" when they are in trouble. They tend to have lower taxation, certain things are given at very reduced pricings (when you can't pay for a normal housing, an institute here provides you shelter untill you have no debts and/or have enough money to buy/rent your own with your savings). On the other hand, when you try to achieve something on intellectual level you always will have problems doing so.

#19531 - 02/02/09 10:50 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Dimitri]
The AntiChris Offline
pledge

No one who is breeding amongst themselves thinks they are "lower intelligent people", but they are. My point was that in this particular case it appeared as if a long line of interbreeding of certain characteristic was mostly responsible for both their physical and mental attributes. Of course there is no way of me proving this, however this was my initial reaction and it was frightening. Irresponsible breeding amongst kennel clubs leads to many health and behavior problems. Of course humans aren't all dogs but it's difficult to be politically correct 100% of the time and not make this analogy.

#19541 - 02/02/09 01:08 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: The AntiChris]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Natural selection doesn't care about smart or even physical deformities. If people start to develop a third leg and it gives them an advantage at survival, no matter how ridiculous they'd look, they'd start outbreeding the rest and become the common thing. Now, in nature you wouldn't encounter the diversity one encounters in the human species for the simple reason that there are no protection mechanisms like we artificially created.
If retardation would be purely genetic and inheritable, one can assume they'd not survive too long and due to that, not continue their genes. One saying 'oh shit a tiger, let's run' does have a bit of an edge compared to one saying 'kitty kitty, nice kitty'.
But it's all circumstantial in nature. Retard could prosper because they at the same time would have an immunity towards something that kills the breed of smart ones. Still, you'll not encounter a family of retarded antelopes in nature or a family of crippled tigers. That is only possible in a human environment. So yes, we still have natural selection but due to the fact that we overrule certain things, it doesn't feel that way.

D.

#19549 - 02/02/09 03:20 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Diavolo]
The AntiChris Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Natural selection doesn't care about smart or even physical deformities.

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Retard could prosper because they at the same time would have an immunity towards something that kills the breed of smart ones.

Yes, this is the shit that keeps me up at night. Then it seems we're back to the point that society seems to encourage whether willfully or not their continued survival. They produce and consume and can be easily manipulated. Would be any government's dream come true. Right out of your favorite Orwellian style dreamscape.

#19565 - 02/02/09 09:53 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: candyjesus]
Bonez666W Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas, United States
To reply to you're post...... I guess id have to say that maybe its not neccessarly the people who are idiots but rather the area they live in you may or may not agree with this but ive learned if you hang with people long enough you act like them.

The only way to keep our children or anyones children and to get a more intelligent generation is to take care of our generation get rid of the idiots personally from what ive seen thats the problem.

Now as for what we will do with them, well that hasnt been totally figured out yet idk we could try stop making them fucking superstars and making them scum like they are, all the crackheads and drug dealers and bums who refuse to work which is why there bums that should not be acceptable and its a shame that it is.

But as a conclusion to this reply id say we dont HAVE to make that choice if we took some kind of action to fix it I mean look at it this way, you have kids they are fans to some popular singer or movie star or w/e they wanna be just like them this movie star or singer w/e starts doing drugs and showing a horrible example, we need to not only keep kids away from those people but find a way to make them dissapear from the TV or radio or w/e there on that makes them so popular.

#19575 - 02/03/09 05:25 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: The AntiChris]
Zoid Offline

Originally Posted By: The AntiChris
Yes, this is the shit that keeps me up at night. Then it seems we're back to the point that society seems to encourage whether willfully or not their continued survival. They produce and consume and can be easily manipulated. Would be any government's dream come true. Right out of your favorite Orwellian style dreamscape.

Perhaps any Satanist's dream come true?

This wasn't my perspective three days ago but it is now.

"They produce and consume and can be easily manipulated."

What's not to love?

If the masses are on a downward generational spiral into the depths of idiocy, then the Satanist, being a realist and a pragmatist rather than an idealist, will practice that oldest of alchemies: turning idiocy into gold.

#19636 - 02/04/09 12:44 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Bonez666W]
Sordid Archetype Offline
stranger

Loc: Long Island, NY
 Originally Posted By: Bonez666W
Now as for what we will do with them, well that hasnt been totally figured out yet ...

But as a conclusion to this reply id say we dont HAVE to make that choice if we took some kind of action to fix it

Technically speaking, taking action IS making a choice.

Originally Posted By: Bonez666W
we need to not only keep kids away from those people but find a way to make them dissapear from the TV or radio or w/e there on that makes them so popular.

How do you figure? And at that point, how would you propose doing so?

The way I understand it, you would rather have an authoritarian force dictating the positions and limitations of the populace - in a way submitting to the idea of "people are just stupid and can never learn on their own", instead of an alternative (i.e. having parents be responsible and doing their jobs as parents to guide their children into being "well-rounded individuals" and such).

Alright, nothing is text-book, and I'll admit that real life won't fit perfectly into my little tirade there, but the reality remains: why should an individual (celebrity or otherwise) be forced to give up his own rights and true will because of the stupidity and ineptitude of others? You claim "this movie star or singer w/e starts doing drugs and showing a horrible example", but that's an entirely subjective point. What's to stop someone from claiming then that other actions (i.e. religious practices, political views, etc...) do not set a wretched example as well?

#19648 - 02/04/09 04:55 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Sordid Archetype]
candyjesus Offline
stranger

Loc: NY
Suggested Reading: Understanding Stupidity by James F. Welles, Ph. D.

See: Defining Stupidity

Re: AntiChris' statement, "They produce and consume and can be easily manipulated." - I'm still busy working on a solid exploit for this one. All I know is that when I figure it out I'll be too busy picking out curtains for my new tax sheltered home in Monaco to worry about it.

#19651 - 02/04/09 06:39 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: candyjesus]
Zoid Offline

Originally Posted By: candyjesus

Re: AntiChris' statement, "They produce and consume and can be easily manipulated." - I'm still busy working on a solid exploit for this one. All I know is that when I figure it out I'll be too busy picking out curtains for my new tax sheltered home in Monaco to worry about it.

Attributed to H. L. Mencken: "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

The carny mentality, formative for LaVey, is precisely what I have come to view as the Satanist attitude. It wasn't P. T. Barnum who said, "There's a sucker born every minute," but his competition, David Hannum, yet the reference was to the multitude flocking to see a sideshow hoax, and thus the carny mentality was given its own immortal slogan.

Yet the supreme practitioner of all this is the TV evangelist, who sells nothing, absolutely nothing, for millions of dollars! And this is why I consider the TV evangelist to be a closet Satanist.

And then there's the tarot reader with big statues of Jesus and Mary at her left and right: "You have a curse on you, but you're in luck! For the small fee of two hundred dollars, I can remove it!"

Selling nothing. This is the highest attainment, the master stroke, the swish from half court - nothing but net.

#19653 - 02/04/09 06:47 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Zoid]
Jake999 Offline

Yep. And once you can fake sincerity, the rest is easy.

People are the same now as they have ever been, and they're all just looking for the bargain, even at twice the price. Doesn't really matter much what you have to sell... nothing is as good as something... as long as you can make people think that it's something they can't live without, or is somehow taboo to have or see. Laws or acquisition fit well with the Law of the Forbidden, and you're right. The televangelists have become almost satanic in their zeal to serve two masters.

#19656 - 02/04/09 07:32 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Jake999]
candyjesus Offline
stranger

Loc: NY
In that case, forget the evangelists. Billy Mays has the market.
Orange Glo, Oxy Clean, SHAMWOW...
He's a force to be reckoned with.

#19665 - 02/04/09 10:26 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Zoid]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Like you Zoid, I have had my perspective on this topic completely turned around.

Only 3 days ago, I was scorning the "idiot element" of our society, wishing that there was some way it could all be contained to the extent that the chronic ineptitude/resource draining behaviour displayed by this facet of society didn't get a chance to affect the "elite element".

Now I realise that the "idiot element" is very necessary- stepping stones and ladder rungs for the discerning thinker-doer's attainment of whatever they desire.

Idiocy can be manipulated and exploited a lot easier than shrewd intelligence, so looking at it in that light, more idiots out there can only mean more opportunities, and chances for personal gain than ever before!

So to all the buck-toothed, lazy-eyed dopey sods replicating themselves out there, keep going....

The scope for personal gain is ever expanding, stepping stones and ladder rungs are always needed for one's journey to the top.

I scorn the idiot no longer.... I can smell something good to eat too.

#19669 - 02/04/09 11:25 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: spiderbreeder]
Paul Offline
stranger

Loc: Debyshire, England
Re: Natural Selection

"Survival of the fittest" Is the result not the process. That's the whole problem. Evolution ceased to operate on the Human population about 100 years ago, with the advent of modern medicine.

"Elimination of the least fit!" That's the process. "Premature Death! (before reaching breeding age)" That's how the species moves forward and it isn't happening. That's why all the "Pond Life" is taking over. It just comes down to simple population numbers and if they breed they will dominate numerically but not in reality.

No farmer got worried because he bred more sheep. He just sent them all off to market as usual and banked the rewards.

Edited by Paul (02/04/09 11:51 PM)

Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.