Page 6 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#19680 - 02/05/09 04:23 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: candyjesus]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: candyjesus
Suggested Reading: Understanding Stupidity by James F. Welles, Ph. D.

See: Defining Stupidity

Re: AntiChris' statement, "They produce and consume and can be easily manipulated." - I'm still busy working on a solid exploit for this one. All I know is that when I figure it out I'll be too busy picking out curtains for my new tax sheltered home in Monaco to worry about it.

You know what real stupidity is?
Putting his whole book online for everyone to read instead of putting it on sale for his own profit....
And if he did so, well bad job by putting it online then, the salesnumbers will decrease...

You know, you could actually try to read a book about human behaviour... if you are smart enough answers to exploit others can be drawn from it. That instead of saying you are going to...
No one ever managed to build a brick house without the proper tools..

Edited by Dimitri (02/05/09 04:29 AM)

#19683 - 02/05/09 05:06 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Paul]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
 Originally Posted By: Paul
No farmer got worried because he bred more sheep. He just sent them all off to market as usual and banked the rewards.

Yes. And there is one farmer and many sheep. This is the proper ratio.

Sheep produce wool so they needn't even be slaughtered and butchered. They can live happily to a ripe old age, eating grass in the warm sunshine, losing nothing but that which they are happy to periodically surrender.

The townspeople went excitedly to the carnival and left it satisfied, eagerly looking forward to their next fleecing.

#20083 - 02/10/09 04:56 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Dimitri]
candyjesus Offline
stranger

Loc: NY
At first I was amused that his book was online too- I came across it one night while working on a paper about Cannibalism and the Greenhouse Effect. Thanks for the relevant content Google!

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
You know, you could actually try to read a book about human behaviour... if you are smart enough answers to exploit others can be drawn from it. That instead of saying you are going to... No one ever managed to build a brick house without the proper tools..

I suggested the book because there have been a lot of responses here about generalized stupidity. Human behavior books are mildly addicting but generally a letdown. There are so many variables but in the end we're always so simple.

The Discovery Channel had a documentary on the science of sex appeal the other night... it was basically about how people instinctively choose mates based on physical attributes (Duh.) But apparently it's all linked into subconsciously determining their reproduction capabilities.

They went into the whole golden ratio spiel- defining beauty mathematically via facial features. Nothing new there- But I did find it interesting that women are determined to be their prettiest at the most fertile stage of ovulation. Scientists photographed women over the course of 1 month, and sho'nuff on the most fertile day of their cycle their faces were consistently determined to be the most healthy looking and attractive.

#20084 - 02/10/09 05:35 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: candyjesus]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
But I did find it interesting that women are determined to be their prettiest at the most fertile stage of ovulation. Scientists photographed women over the course of 1 month, and sho'nuff on the most fertile day of their cycle their faces were consistently determined to be the most healthy looking and attractive.

Determined by male scientists, I wonder? It would be an interesting twist if the real discovery here is that males find women most attractive when women are ovulating. \:\)

#20087 - 02/10/09 07:18 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Zoid]
candyjesus Offline
stranger

Loc: NY
 Originally Posted By: Zoid
Determined by male scientists, I wonder? It would be an interesting twist if the real discovery here is that males find women most attractive when women are ovulating. \:\)

You hit the nail on the head- that's the exact outcome of their experiments.

They also proved that women show significantly more skin and shake their hips more during that time as well. Don't say you weren't warned =P

#20270 - 02/12/09 02:47 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: candyjesus]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Zoid

You hit the nail on the head- that's the exact outcome of their experiments.

They also proved that women show significantly more skin and shake their hips more during that time as well. Don't say you weren't warned =P

Should also add: when women are ovulating their "odeur" contains more hormones which attract the men more easily.
It also helps to attract men but on a subconscieus level by smell.

#21259 - 02/28/09 09:30 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Dimitri]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
I will be the first to admit I have not read this book, nor the whole thread here... But in my day to day job I observe human stupidity at it's height. This not only comes from social conditioning but also the governments complicity. We as a species with a few exceptions are being dumbed down and brainwashed at least. Once again, JMHO.

Roger.

#21339 - 03/01/09 06:41 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: candyjesus]
LordOf_illusions Offline
stranger

Loc: Kansas
I've noticed a big trend in women not ever wanting children.

Not sure if it pertains to this topic.

#21356 - 03/01/09 07:00 PM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: LordOf_illusions]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
On the other hand you have people like Sulliman who breeds them like a litter of puppies with no means or hope of being able to feed and support them. As it stands now the kids are destined for a life of dependency upon welfare and poverty. It's one thing to help someone who is deserving, it's a whole other thing to reward stupidity, especially when everyone else will be the ones footing the bill! If you can't feed them, don't breed them.

Roger.

#21392 - 03/02/09 11:38 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Grandpabeast]
LordOf_illusions Offline
stranger

Loc: Kansas
Idiots who breed? Think of it as cattle breeding new generations of even more cattle.

(Food and fodder for the gods.)

Where would the world be without idiots and mindless drones?

Where would a new supply of slaves,pawns,tools, and political scapegoats come from if it didn't come from idiots?

This is why idiots are encouraged to breed.

This is where the term useful idiots come from.

Edited by LordOf_illusions (03/02/09 11:41 AM)

#23542 - 04/20/09 12:37 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Dimitri]
FlowerPower81 Offline
stranger

Loc: VA

There should be a law everywhere for new parents to be tested. If they fail and want the child they should be taught how to raise a child. They should be given the idiots guide but as a monthly lesson and test should be done month by month for newborns and how to cope for parents.

I am a breeder, not by choice, BC didn't work, neither did a condom. I have six children, three of which were not intended. Mind you the second pregnancy was with twins! I never had plans on having children. But always kind of new I was bound for it!

I can afford to raise them. I am educated and still learning with them as well. I do not ask for help from the state and when the income tax returns comes every year the children get spoiled with the things they wanted all year. As do we adults of course.

Don't get me wrong that extra money at the first of the year is great but It shouldn't be as it is. I don't like the idea of the hand out. Or the way it all works. Just the way they set it up is retarded and so is the population.

I take pride in raising my children the way I have with the help of stern hand from my mother and their ever giving father, who works 50 to 60 hours weekly. He gets up in the morning to get them ready for school and still comes home late at night and helps me do what all needs to be done. Helps when he is home to raise his children!

It pisses me off to see some stupid Parent chasing after or yelling at her undisciplined child because they were not taught first. As we have babies having babies. We, the human population, grow retarded as a whole.

It should be a law for those who are about to have a child to be tested and licenced . . . all across the world!

But its just an idea!

#23551 - 04/20/09 01:45 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: FlowerPower81]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
The unfortunate truth is that if Hitler couldn't successfully regulate the masses, I fear that no one could.

I must admit, I'm surprised to hear in this day that anyone with six kids has only one sperm-contributor (or am I inferring in error?). Kudos for that, though I wonder how one could have such a problem with birth control and ONLY have six kids...surely you guys screw more often than that!

We've sort of had this debate hundreds of times already, though. Who gets to draw the line? Who gets to set the standard? And who's going to pay for all those test-administers and all those tutors and inspections and whatnot?

I said it somewhere else already, but I'll say it again: I think the best course of action is to just allow them free access to abortions and whatever else will nip the next generation of ignorants in the bud. And to expand on that: lets go ahead and legalize all drugs while we're at it so that they can all OD and deal with each other instead of trying to steal the factory stereo from my '91 Dynasty (yes, it happened). That would have the equally satisfying side-effect of forcing drug dealers to get real jobs.

#23552 - 04/20/09 02:02 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: ceruleansteel]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
We raised our kids to be the best they could. At least we thought. As young tykes, they were perfect angels. Everyone loved them. Once they got some hair on their balls, they lost their minds. We've had the police at my house more times than I can remember. Both of them are now over 18 and both are on probation, doing community service, not working, owe several $$$ in fines and fees, and are douche bags. I've said it before, you can bust your ass raising them right, but once they hit puberty, they go stupid. I'm so pissed at them now, I don't talk to them anymore. They come home, eat, fuck off, roll out. If there was a legal loop hole that allowed parents to erase their "mistakes", mine would be erased. I'll leave it at that.

#23559 - 04/20/09 04:50 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: candyjesus]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I don't give a damn about mankind. They can breed, they can murder each other, I don't give a shit. All I care about is the pursuit of my own personal pleasure. The earth was made to be raped. Let's get it over with, then find some other party.
#23561 - 04/20/09 05:12 AM Re: Idiots who breed. [Re: Satansfarm]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
rape the world and the party ends. come on, you live in the hippie capitol of the world, you know this.

and if man is a microcosm of the universe, you rape yourself, ie destroy, pollute, fuck up, etc, then you trade in the hats and horns for diapers and an IV drip. no thanks!

I prefer self control, awareness, and a pinch of discipline.

Page 6 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.