Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#19275 - 01/29/09 10:45 AM Zombies in Texas?
Jake999 Offline

Zombies in Texas....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/28900495#28900495

#19276 - 01/29/09 11:28 AM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: Jake999]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Ah the joys of computer hacking. I bet if something like this were done on a larger scale there would be quite a bit of people freaking out. Not me though, in the unlikely event of a zombie outbreak, I am more than well prepared.

A friend of mine is rather serious about the reality of a zombie outbreak, maintaining that it will happen eventually. As crazy as that sounds his explanation of what will cause it is actually a little believable; he thinks it will be some mutated form of rabies. Probably from Africa, it will make all living things that it infects highly aggressive. The infected won't be zombies in the traditional sense that they are dead, but they will still try to attack and eat anyone they come across.

#19367 - 01/30/09 01:52 AM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: Jake999]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Why Jake, why? I always liked you... I tried to protect you... but now, our secret is out. It's all true, we have taken over Texas... the problem is, the typical zombie movie scenarios are all false... we can all drive cars, go to work, pay taxes, take our zombie kids to zombie school...

and we have guns... lots of guns... and Texas is huge... deer meat, as I have suggested as an alternative, will quickly dwindle in supplies... we need to expand our "territory", just let it happen, folks, it only hurts for the first 2 minutes, or so.

Brains... we need... brains!??!!

#19372 - 01/30/09 04:10 AM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: daevid777]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
that is one of the most absolutely kickass things i have ever seen.
thanks for posting!

#19374 - 01/30/09 04:25 AM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Hey,
I actually wrote this as part of one of my blogs back in 2007.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Supposed to be doing Microbiology homework tonight. I just dont know anymore, it just makes me wonder just how stupid some scientists are. I mean really now, maybe I am some theorictic genius, but Solanum occurs cause its a natual occurring aerotolerant anarobe. It is probably found in the deep intestinal tracts of various animals, but if those animals beome infected with rabies then an antigenic shift occurs whereby the virus mutates, become motile and the animal begins the simple life/death cycle of a zombie. Someone dumb enough that tries to help the poor little monster gets bit, and the cycle spreads to humans. Especailly since animals will reject their own infected kind. People are just dumb that way.

Yeah, some days, I'm off the deep end...

Morgan

#19384 - 01/30/09 06:23 AM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: Morgan]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Solanum..... I guess you are familar with the Zombie Survival Guide then. That was a great book. The fact that it was written by a former SNL writer makes it that much better, IMO.

And there is nothing wrong with going off the deep end; shallow water gets real boring, real fast.

#19393 - 01/30/09 08:59 AM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Gilmoa Offline
stranger

Loc: San Antonio, Tx
Oh man! That just made my day and put a huge smile on my face! As I literally fall from my chair and nearly die, I thank you for sharing that awesome video.

Really, if zombies started to infest the world, I'd die a happy man with a gun in hand. I don't care if I end up getting bit, I'll be living (or dying) in one of my fondest dreams.

#19407 - 01/30/09 02:17 PM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: Jake999]
Disabuse Offline

Those signs are actually really easy to hack and program. Most have a simple padlock keeping the box closed, and most of the time it's not even locked.

Depending on what the insides look like, depends on how hard cracking the password is going to be. If there is a full blown keyboard inside, just keep trying 2's (ie: 222, 2222, 22222, 222222). If it has a small black pad, the password is "DOTS", if that doesn't work, you can override the password by holding down Control, Shift and typing "DIPY" while holding control and shift.

Once you're in, you can put whatever message you want, stand back and enjoy your work.

#19416 - 01/30/09 06:13 PM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: Disabuse]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

That information, if accurate, could prove to be very useful. Thanks for sharing, I think I might have to give that a try.
I wonder if there is a way to remotely access and change the messages of several signs at once. Oh the fun I could have....

#19439 - 01/31/09 01:22 AM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: Morgan]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
A human infected with rabies... could be the instigation of at least one actual event of a "Zombie panic"... that or a raging case of syphillis...

Good notes...

#19464 - 01/31/09 04:47 PM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: daevid777]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
True, advanced syphillis can look similar to the begining stages of Zombieism or Solanum species.

I guess the difference is, one is insane and doesn't think, the other one thinks about eating your brain.

I like the idea of that movie where the british turn zombies into pets, and fodder for tv game shows. Fuck, I can't remember the name of that movie.

M

M

#19519 - 02/01/09 10:34 PM Re: Zombies in Texas? [Re: Morgan]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
I saw a news report vid the other day on this. Highly amusing. Hahahahahah.

@Gilmoa - If you know of the video game Left 4 Dead, you'd know what I'm talking abut when I say you just reminded me of Francis. =P

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.