Page 1 of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#19376 - 01/30/09 05:04 AM ordered by god
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
this is the first mainsteam american news report that I have seen that is critical of the jewish state. Bob Simon exposes what millions have been claiming for decades, and in light of the recent mini-genocide in Gaza, I found it appropriate. Bob Simon will most likely suffer greatly for the crime of not bending the truth, along with anyone else involved, and due to boycotts and protests you can bet this video wont stay online long. such is the nature of the American media. Many have seen this, and ignored it.
Watch CBS Videos Online

#19377 - 01/30/09 05:46 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Religious extremist of all faiths are bad.

There is no chance of peace, freedom or sanity for anyone when one group believes "They" are The Chosen People of God.

The Israelies don't see that they are doing the same thing that the nazi did to them. They refuse to learn from history, and that will be their downfall.

A created getto is a getto, wheather it is Poland in the 1930's or Palestine in the year 2000. The people fight for the same reasons, just to survive.

It will end badly for all of them.

M

#19381 - 01/30/09 05:55 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
Bacchae Offline

they are not extremists Morgan. this is how they are, and what they are, and this is the root of the problem that the entire world is going to be forced to deal with soon.
AGAIN.

it is so incredibly difficult to say anything without veering into anti-semitism. not that I care too much.

you are absolutely correct though. they are doing the exact same thing regarding ghettos.

#19383 - 01/30/09 06:09 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

I look at them as extremists because I have had so many of them under my boot.
Paying to be under my boot.
As well as the ex-israelie army pony-slave I had living in my house.

Its weird, but true.

Its all just going to get worse, no one learns from history anymore.

Morgan

#19391 - 01/30/09 08:31 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I don't think the Israelis do the same thing the Nazis did. They are the Nazis and although we are supposed to feel bad for them and have a huge load of sympathy for their suffering throughout history, one might think that all those that hunted them down like rabid dogs might have had a pretty good reason to do so.
But then again, maybe that idea is horribly wrong and god's chosen people are all-loving and just misunderstood by us dogs out there.

Check out Irgun, then think Hamas and Israel's official position on their terrorism. Then laugh.

Europe is largely anti-Israel. Of course the governments don't go too far in that because you don't want to upset the financial giants in your country. Like here, where the diamond-sector is owned by the Jews, you can't even, in public, crack a joke about them without a representative demanding apologies or getting your ass in court. They don't realize that "anti-Israel" will slowly turn in "anti-Jew" again. One would expect the last decade to have become anti-Muslim but antisemitism seems to increase at the same speed. Weird, since the enemy of our enemy...

All written here is of course purely fictional and for educational purposes only. I have nothing but sympathy, love and compassion for our Israeli brothers and sisters.

D.

#19404 - 01/30/09 01:25 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
Bacchae Offline

I was not aware that Europe harbors any resentment towards Israel! in fact, i was not aware that Europe harbors any resentment for Muslims either.
what with France and Germany and Norway and England just taking load after load after load of them... I kinda thought they wanted more.
weird.

anyway. in America if you watch TV or read newspapers or enjoy movies you pretty much love Israel. "we" are sworn to protect them, fund them, fight for them, and sacrifice soldiers and skyscapers full of Americans for them.

but we also love our Muslim brothers (not the sisters though, who must walk ten paces behind the man!).

in fact, we love everyone, except insurgents..although no one is quite sure who they are.

#19406 - 01/30/09 01:44 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I think the last time we were pro-Israel was around the '72 in Munich. Since then the opinion slowly went into favor of the Palestinians and contra Israel. Most news here focuses on killed babies by the evil Israeli choppers. It's the "we throw rocks, they bomb our schools" kind of image that is all-present here.

And people are getting fed up by their fragility. Every time the Jews are pointing the finger and accusing you of every sin in the book when you don't dramatize the holocaust or their suffering. Seriously, the BEST thing that ever happened to them was the fucking holocaust. Without that, they would never have gotten the free ride they enjoy today. But hey, TABOO.
Yeah sure, bomb something, we'll not interfere coz grandpa Goldstein sure had a rough time 60 years ago. You think the Germans in Dresden didn't have a rough time? Screw this everlasting enforced feeling of guilt.

Do we like our Muslim brothers? Yeah we do like them but we like them most when they stay in Muslim-land. Ten years ago it was slightly different but nationalism is on the rise. If we're getting into a serious crisis, expect it to increase even more. If you don't have a job, Ali having one will hurt even more.

D.

#19418 - 01/30/09 06:47 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
candyjesus Offline
stranger

Loc: NY
This was a really fantastic report.

Weiss' comment, "the world belongs to those that are stubborn... and we are very stubborn." perfectly summarizes the standoff.

Tzipi Livni scares me. She's seems to have approached it with a "fuck it all, burn it to the ground" attitude.

Originally Posted By: Bacchae
anyway. in America if you watch TV or read newspapers or enjoy movies you pretty much love Israel. "we" are sworn to protect them, fund them, fight for them, and sacrifice soldiers and skyscapers full of Americans for them.

Probably because the middle eastern national past time has been "invading Israel". At first it almost wasn't fair- but now their army is HARD. Like Wall Street hard. They can fend for themselves.

It'll be an evil scenario, no matter what happens.

#19423 - 01/30/09 07:10 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Well this is no surprise, the Arabs haw been getting jewed for years.

I find it pretty annoying that just because of the holocause the US feels indebted to Isreal. (side note: Isreal = Psychic Vampire?)

As Bacchae alluded to; the US support for Isreal was largely responsible for the motivations behind 9/11 and is also laragely responsible for the Middle East's hatred of America.

Ok, yeah, I get it; you feel guilty for taking so long to get involved in WWII and being unable to stop the genocide. Plenty of the Jews were saved though and that is in the past anyway. I think it is time that is just made it into water under the bridge. Not say that we should just forget it, but perhaps stop dwelling on it so damn much and feeling guilty.

What about the rally cry, "never again"? Surely that must have been said in jest. Genocide has continued to go on all over the world. America doesn't seem to interested in stopping any of that from happening. So why the double standard?

You would think that America, being predominantly Christian, would harbor resentment for the Jews. They did kill our saviour after all....

#19424 - 01/30/09 07:33 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
I'm waiting for Israel to stop pretending it seeks anything other than ethnic cleansing. But really I'm waiting for the next world war to begin in Palestine. War seems inevitable, and the USA and Russia won't be able to stay out of it.
#19425 - 01/30/09 08:36 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I can't say that I've ever harbored any sympathy for Jews, certainly not for the cause of Israel. As far as I'm concerned, they deserve everything they've gotten, back to Torah times. Oh, not necessarily the million or so that were gassed and cremated in the camps, that was a little harsh. But they did not deserve a Jewish state (especially when it was just given to them, for fuck's sake), and they do not deserve our financial, military, or moral support. Especially now that we've helped them get armed to the teeth with all the latest technology. I say, let 'em get in the ring with their neighbors, without the big brother USA to wipe their asses when they soil themselves with trivialities like, 'civilian casualties'.

The only reason I can justify the US's continued presence in Israel and its defense thereof, is that it keeps the Middle East in a state of constant turmoil. When everyone's busy hating the Jews, and Palestinians are firing rockets here and Israel's firing theirs over there, who's got the time or resources to form powerful unions? Unions that could make the Middle East a strong, and feared international force to reckon with.

So, the only use I see for Israel is that they are keeping the pot stirred, and while our support of them may garner us a lot of deserved hatred, it keeps their idle hands busy--killing each other.

#19431 - 01/30/09 10:59 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Nemesis]
Bacchae Offline

Originally Posted By: Nemesis

The only reason I can justify the US's continued presence in Israel and its defense thereof, is that it keeps the Middle East in a state of constant turmoil. When everyone's busy hating the Jews, and Palestinians are firing rockets here and Israel's firing theirs over there, who's got the time or resources to form powerful unions? Unions that could make the Middle East a strong, and feared international force to reckon with.

So, the only use I see for Israel is that they are keeping the pot stirred, and while our support of them may garner us a lot of deserved hatred, it keeps their idle hands busy--killing each other.

damn you hit it on the head.
I was told this exact thing by a Very rich and Very well placed jewish fellow about a year ago, when they invaded Lebanon the last time.

that is, of course, not the whole story though...

#19448 - 01/31/09 03:48 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

The problem with Israeli and Palestinians, is just the plain fact that the Jews were nomads for too long. While other civilizations had settled themselves already on (good?) grounds and started to develop, they were still travelling deserts and wandering around.

World War II caused much harm to them and after the holocaust we felt so sorry for these people for not having a descent place or country to stay, we decided to create/give Israel to these people. And what better place then where their religious base was? But we seemed to forget the Islamic where there. Aaah, well they'll get along together after all, we are helping them and the Palestinians would be afraid since they are sponsored by the US....
So, I can conclude that the war in the middle-east is actually one moral fuck-up.
Maybe now some people tend to believe I'm anti-jews.
Well.. they are right, but I'm also anti-europe, anti-US, anti-terror, anti-russia, anti-communist,...
To make things short, from an extremist point of view I'm anti-everything. Why? Because I always have some critics against something even if it is against my own ideas.

Edited by Dimitri (01/31/09 04:23 AM)

#19450 - 01/31/09 07:30 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I'm pro-terror; that is just what we need but they are misdirecting their efforts.

I want to see booby-traps in new televisions and computers. Acids in your beauty products, Sarin in your aftershave or perfume. I want to see poison in your prefabricated food. I want to see people trembling like traumatized wrecks.
Then maybe we can, instead of distraction, call it terror.

D.

#19462 - 01/31/09 03:59 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Years ago, we had poison in pills, baby food, and recently cat & dog food.
There is/was lead in toys over the christmas holiday.

Unless its more people being killed/blown up, and the graffic nature of it being shown on television news verses a video game, people won't react to it.

The war is a distraction now because people are numb/don't see it. That is one of the main reason why BUSH didn't want the caskets coming home with flags on them to appear in the media. Why he didn't want anyone taking photos of them.
If you can't garnish any sympathy, you can't begin to care about the number of dead.
It wont seem real, just seperate from your daily life.

When we marched against the GOP convention in NYC last time against BUSH, none of it really made the news. You didn't see all the thousands of people stretching from union square 14th street down to seventh ave and across to 34th str & back up to 5th before dispersing. The amount of people was huge!!!. There were cops down every block in riot gear about 7 deep and maybe 20 across. They didn't talk about the gun ship type helicopters that were low flying over the crowds and taking pictures.
Hell, the only image of the cops that came to light was when they arrested Rosaria Dawson and her director for being filmed for some movie while people were marching.

It you can keep it out of the media, and keep it low key the masses won't notice or have even the distraction of it.
It won't seem real, thus it's not real/never happened.

Morgan

Page 1 of 5 12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.