Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#19476 - 01/31/09 10:58 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
you are totally correct Morgan, and this is what (I think) Diavolo is alluding too above. taking it apocalyptic.
this is almost what it looks like israel is doing now too. there is no chance of them seeing victory. there is no chance of peace. there is nothing at the end of this pipe dream except certain death, and they know it. why else shit in their backyard so much? piss off potential allies, make a mockery out of the USA, and basically everything they have been doing since the 60's.
they are not half the strategists they pretend they are, nor even a quarter as powerful.
they shot up the zoo in gaza. they killed the animals for no other reason than to instill fear and terror.

it backfires on them daily. they are fucked.

#19478 - 01/31/09 11:04 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
Here's a few lists that show jewish migration patterns. yes they certainly are nomadic

kind of puts their grip on american politics and society into perspective, and explains why they are holding on to that strip of desert so hard.

if they weren't such dicks, and didn't view all non-jews as expendable cattle (according to their holy books), I might even begin to feel sympathy for their never-ending plight.

#19490 - 02/01/09 06:32 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Of course they can't win and that's why they need the USA. And their colonies in other parts of the world. Don't think that the financial centers spread across the world are not colonies. Down here the diamond center lacks pretty much government control. They're the sufferers you know, stepping down on them would feel bad, if even only for tax reasons. Money = power no matter where it is located.

What they're doing is the same as a KKK member going to live in the ghetto, wearing his cape daily and throw rocks at the neighbors. The cops are only able to save his ass for that long.

People say they have always been persecuted because religion told us they killed Christ. Yeah, maybe the Templars were also destroyed because they adored the Baphomet.

D.

Edited by Diavolo (02/01/09 06:53 AM)

#19534 - 02/02/09 12:21 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"What they're doing is the same as a KKK member going to live in the ghetto, wearing his cape daily and throw rocks at the neighbors. The cops are only able to save his ass for that long."

So, how long?
What do you think is the time frame at this point before they start the sucide bombings in Israel again?
How long, till the other Arab countries start sending people in, or doing something?
Do you think they have atomic weapons or it is just more bullshit?

The 2 movies that recently came out about jewish resistance in ww2, I think have the opposite effect of sympathy. People just don't care.

I think Diavolo is right, its just about the money.
If it was finacially beneficial for them, there would have been peace already.

It does make you wonder though, with all the moves, deaths, and exiles, where have they been getting/or able to keep their monies & diamonds?
Yes, that statement can be considered a little fucked up.

At this point, its just a matter of time. If Israel keeps the stupid shit up, I figure less than 6 months, it will start again.

M

#19536 - 02/02/09 12:50 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

This shit just has to end catastrophic. It's a martyr vs martyr fight, both victims in their own eyes. Israel got nukes and it wouldn't surprise me if they had a 'made in the USA' sign on them. I doubt they'll ever use them, unless they get a terror strike so over the top they turn into rabid rabbis. I'm only amazed they never had a chemical strike this far. Hell, when the CCCP went bankrupt, so much got sold disappeared there, it is almost unbelievable it didn't show up at the bad guys, whomever they are. Iraq also had a shitload of spiffy war tools. If only for the sake of probabilities, something must get used one day.

The days of suicide bombers are gone, the great wall does have some effect on that. I don't doubt there will be a new wave of attacks but they'll have to be inventive and find new ways. Still, angry people that have little to do besides being angry and hiding from the bombs and bullets, have plenty of time to be inventive. It's just plain stupid there but at the same time pretty interesting to observe. It's the human species showing what is developed best in them.

D.

#19539 - 02/02/09 12:58 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"It's the human species showing what is developed best in them."

Inventivness, violence, and bloodshed.

True, the wall is huge, and the checkpoints are all over, but where there is a will, there is a way. I wouldn't be suprised if some Israelies don't end up on the Palestinian side down the road. Yes, its going to be really fucked up, and catastrophic.

Time to get the lawn chairs....

Morgan

#19540 - 02/02/09 01:06 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yes, time to get the lawn chairs indeed....

It is best that we just watch and not got involved. To hell with US intervention in THEIR problems. These people have been at war wirh each other for thousands of years and that isn't going to change any time soon.

Isreal is perfectly capable of fighting its' own battles and we need not play big brother in highschool to their 6th grade bully problem.

If the American government really wants to put a damper on acts of terrorism against it; then it needs to stay the fuck out of the Middle East and all of its' problems.

Some might say that "it isn't that easy" the thing is that, yes, it is that easy. Just don't get involved. I see conflicts almost everyday that I could get involved with, but I don't. Not only because I don't care, but because it would create more problems for me that I don't need.

If they want to blow each other off the map then that is their perogative.

#19542 - 02/02/09 01:29 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"Isreal is perfectly capable of fighting its' own battles and we need not play big brother in highschool to their 6th grade bully problem."

Israel is the bully in this situation.

If the Palestinians really want to do something annoying, start making posters/tee shirts saying...

Silence equals Death with a picture of their flag underneath the words.

M

#19543 - 02/02/09 01:48 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Bonez666W Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas, United States
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
I see conflicts almost everyday that I could get involved with, but I don't. Not only because I don't care, but because it would create more problems for me that I don't need.

Okay 6Satan6Archist6 lets look into this for a minute, I mean I can understand where your coming from but lets look back into history for a minute intervention does make more problems yes but what does it do to help us?

Well as you might have noticed with the Nazis we came in we befriended Europe we helped Europe not until after we were attacked of course but the point im trying to make is that sometimes intervention is neccessary to gain alliances.

I mean honestly isnt that what America needs, I get that Israel is already our allies but in order to keep the alliance strong then we would have to take it a step further and help then when they go into war, (dont quote me on this next part because im not totally sure so im going to phrase it as a question) not only that but I believe we have some kind of pact with Israel as we do with other nations dont we?

#19545 - 02/02/09 02:08 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bonez666W]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Sure the USA did participate and liberate Europe but an other scenario might be that Europe would maybe have been better if that wouldn't have happened. If Germany wouldn't have been so stupid to attack Russia, kept the USA on their side and conquered the whole of Europe, we might be a much stronger force today than what we are now. Maybe the USA didn't help us at all. I guess it would take an alternate reality to find that out.
Of course we can't consider that possibility because the forced view upon our future must have been one of dominion, ethnic cleansing and death camps.

It's the same with befriending Israel. Who says it is an advantage at all? Once they were great buddies with Afghanistan and Iraq too.

D.

#19556 - 02/02/09 06:52 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Then we would have had, Germany, Russia, Japan, and the United States.

Russia and Japan would have ended up fighting, with Japan losing. Then Russia and Germany would end up fighting it out.
Unless Germany and Japan attacked Russia at the same time.
Then they would split up Russia.
We would still be here watching them fight it out.
Eventually, the winner would start with us, looking towards total global domination.
The outcome of that, depends who we nuke first.

My Grandfather said during one of his sane moments, that we should have taken over Russia at the end of WW2. That would have made the world a different place.

I think with having thrown Israel together, we have just never managed to get ourselves out of that mess. Like the drunk friend that won't leave your house till you pick him BY HIS ASS and throw him out.

Morgan

#19572 - 02/03/09 04:26 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Funny, a discussion with many "if" assumptions.
"If Russia attacked Japan..."
"If Germany and Russia..."
"But if Japan and Russia.."

Things have happened in the past leading to what we are now.
One can believe what he wants when certain aspects were different back then. That's opinion vs opinion. Making allies and such, that's a great thing during the dark ages and maybe if there are wars to be fought or to defend yourself.
Wars usually start out of greed. US meddling in Israel isn't for "achieving peace". If they befriend those guys they are economical well-placed. If there weren't as much rich persons who favor the Israeli I'm bloody well sure they would have helped the Palestinians.

Just as the WWII thing. I hear most amricans speak of "we helped you guys kick the Germans asses and saved your lives". I laugh with it, US only came to help when they were attacked. They didn't care half of Europe was at war. Sure they can claim: " Troops are ready to be send". It didn't occur untill they received a little slap. --> http://www.worldwariihistory.info/WWII/United-States.html
Spare me hypocritic thinking, these things happened many years ago already and already we have thanked them. There are new generations now. You can't blame them things what their ancesters did.

It's an example of Christian thinking. You can compare it with a child who just has been on earth for a mere second and priest saying it carries the original sin, altough it isn't capable to do anything YET.

Edited by Dimitri (02/03/09 04:31 AM)

#19598 - 02/03/09 07:21 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Dimitri]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

My comments were in regards to Diavolo. A simple what if/possible outcome.

No shit, if Japan hadn't attacked us, we probably would have let all of Europe burn.

As for Israel, Before/During/and After WW2 no one wanted them.
The world in general gave them Palestine to shut them up and get rid of them. Yes, its not politically correct, but its true.

As I said before, and the other guys said before. We are stuck helping them because the powers that be don't know how to get rid of them or want to get rid of them.

In the current situation, they are the bullys and forced the Palenstines to Ghettos similiar to what they endured pre/during WW2.

There is really nothing to do except sit on a lawn chair and watch as they kill each other. That situation is just going to get worse.

M

#19609 - 02/04/09 12:29 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Another "what if" that's crossed my mind...

Russia, China, North Korea, many Arab nations, and Venezuela...
vs.
U.S.A., Israel, U.K., and some other "European" countries...

sorry for continuing the "off topic" thing, just something that I thought about when Russia and China started "joint military exercises", and when Venezuela bought a shitload of goodies from Russia.

The support of Israel just might be the U.S. "Achillies' Heel" in terms of United States foreign policy. And I like Jewish people...

I had an acquaintance that was going back to the "Motherland" for his daughters' Bat Mitzvah(s), I asked about his safety (this was a while back, when the shit was hitting the fan, as it seems to always do there), and he candidly told me... "You know the funny thing is... they all look the same." He was, of course referring to the more modern Jews and the Palestinians... their features.

To some degree, I'd have to agree. This was, of course, before the "wall".

#19623 - 02/04/09 03:55 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

So if I'm not mistaken we are at the same wavelength?

Only:
 Quote:
As I said before, and the other guys said before. We are stuck helping them because the powers that be don't know how to get rid of them or want to get rid of them.

Actually, the US has the power to get rid of them.
It's only immoral and in contradiction with human rights which holds them back.

Oh jeah morgan, my reply was in general and not necessary adressed to you.

Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.