Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#24315 - 05/09/09 03:27 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
miriam Offline
pledge

Loc: Seattle, WA
i suppose if i dislike someone enough i will call negative attention to aspects that really have nothing to do with that individual. hence, i might reference their race, religion, whether or not they're overweight or have warts as somehow playing a significant role in my judgement upon them.

while this ultimately proves fruitless, it is oddly satisfying, so perhaps it serves some sort of self-indulgent purpose.

it is true that many important satanists were/are jews. and apparently slaves as well. it looks like someone never made it out of egypt!

#24334 - 05/09/09 02:01 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: miriam]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Are you aware that the evidence supporting Jewish enslavement in Egypt is severly lacking? That is unless you consider the Bible to be an accurate historical document.

#24337 - 05/09/09 03:52 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: miriam]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Of course the branding of Jews does not lead to relativism. It polarizes and personally I do not find that a bad thing at all. What we need is more polarization but maybe I view it different because Iím a European and think our disease needs some good extremism from all sides to be eradicated.

D.

#24338 - 05/09/09 04:11 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
miriam Offline
pledge

yes, yes, i am aware.
i was making a joke about morgan's jewish slave.

maybe i'm a dork, but i thought it was funny. obviously the humor is lost now.

#24339 - 05/09/09 04:13 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Morgan

Isreal is now doing to the Palenstines the same thing that was done to them by the Nazi's.

Morgan, you do realize it has become that ridiculous that this statement officially declares you to be antisemitic. Down here, in a society that is supposed to be driven by the Enlightenment of the past, we are allowed to mock all and everything but some things are holier than god again.

If I'd publicly state that 1.4 million killed in Auschwitz between 42 and 45 would require some amazing sort of logistics, I can be jailed. If however, I state that maybe Stalin only killed 3 and a dog, I am just giving my opinion, no harm done.

A weird world we live in.

D.

#24340 - 05/09/09 04:17 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
miriam Offline
pledge

why does that statement make morgan anti-semitic?
it seemed to me to be a rather depressing dose of reality....

*i should add that i think morgan's viewpoint is generally pretty wise.
or wait, or is this another joke, and i'm just gullible?

**now my secret's out!

Edited by miriam (05/09/09 04:20 PM)

#24341 - 05/09/09 04:19 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: miriam]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I'm going to quote to show just how deeply we are infected by our disease.

Quote:
In 2005, the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia (EUMC), a body of the European Union, developed a more detailed discussion: "Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities. In addition, such manifestations could also target the state of Israel, conceived as a Jewish collectivity. Antisemitism frequently charges Jews with conspiring to harm humanity, and it is often used to blame Jews for 'why things go wrong'."

The EUMC then listed "contemporary examples of antisemitism in public life, the media, schools, the workplace, and in the religious sphere." These included: "Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews; accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group; denying the Holocaust; and accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations. The EUMC also discussed ways in which attacking Israel could be antisemitic, e.g.

* Denying the Jewish people the right to self-determination, e.g. by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor;
* Applying double standards by requiring of Israel a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation;
* Using the symbols and images associated with classic anti-Semitism (e.g. claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis;
* Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis;
* Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the State of Israel.

D.

Edited by Diavolo (05/09/09 04:21 PM)

#24342 - 05/09/09 04:31 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
miriam Offline
pledge

ah. thank you. je comprends.

call me crazy, but a lot of this sounds reasonable to me.
however, these two points do not:

"Denying the Jewish people the right to self-determination, e.g. by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor"
and
"Applying double standards by requiring of Israel a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation"

i think that's one of the biggest problems- the EUMC is creating it's own double standard. criticizing a nation's policies and global involvement should be a vital part of social questioning. if we cannot question, we cannot progress.

Edited by miriam (05/09/09 04:32 PM)

#24343 - 05/09/09 04:52 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: miriam]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Of course they are double standards, look at Ireland or Spain. The right to self-determination doesn't seem an allowed option there. Even in my country there is some mild turmoil because the Flemish are talking about divorcing from the Walloons. If we'd take it some steps further, Europe might step in.

At political levels, elected parties that might not be in tune with Leftist preferences, are cut out of the political debate. Down here we call it the cordon sanitaire, in reality implying all the leftists gather up until they have enough political power to keep the Right out of it. So they are shouting about democracy in Iraq and Iran and at the same time here blocking that result of the democratic process they don't like.

So please excuse me that I revolt against this whole Leftist nonsense and especially against the divinity of anything Jewish here. If Satan can turn Jesus upside down, so he can with Leftist expectations.

D.

#24345 - 05/09/09 05:27 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: miriam]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: miriam
yes, yes, i am aware.
i was making a joke about morgan's jewish slave.

maybe i'm a dork, but i thought it was funny. obviously the humor is lost now.

Ah, I see. Forgive me, I find it difficult to pick up on humor and sarcasm early in the morning.

#24352 - 05/09/09 11:11 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Bacchae]
Be Tame Offline
stranger

I suggest a read of Jessica Stern's "Terrorism In The Name Of God".
It offers insight into this whole subject....
also illustrating the business of terrorism.....
I believe that regardless of ideology that as long as someone somewhere is making money from all of this......
It will continue.....
There are other interesting aspects of this book.

#24475 - 05/11/09 09:16 PM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
We live in a fucked up world.

People are only comfortable with their own views and will hunt, kill, and prosecute anyone who differs with them. Just because they deny a truth doesn't make it untrue.

Apply this to any nation, religion, or political party.

If you think or question anything outside the box, it may end up biting you in the ass, but some of "us" have to question everything including the taboo shit.

As Satanists, we are screwed. We see the stupidity and bullshit that blinds other people and only have very limited ways to affect things without getting burned.

Yes, there may be a bunch of us all over the place and it may be growing. BUT there are still those people who believe in a "god form" would burn us alive.

Morgan

#24477 - 05/12/09 02:40 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

This is a rather revealing article about the European disease. When reading this, it might become understandable why in many countries there is a move to the right.

Fear masquerading as tolerance

D.

#24488 - 05/12/09 07:30 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Diavolo]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Excellent article, D. I will read and send to others of like mind that I know of.

#24513 - 05/13/09 01:37 AM Re: ordered by god [Re: Nemesis]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Thank you, the article does explain a great deal about the European mindset in regards to these issues.

Morgan

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.